• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of my favorite magic users, Mami Tomoe, and Big Daddy Cu Chulainn (Caster).

Mami is base Magical Girl 7-A, and Cu is 7-B

Speed is equalized

Wicker Man and Matrix Wodan are allowed

Who wins?

Mami: 5 (Kaltias, Veloxt1r0kore, Homu Sweet Homu, Iapetus The Impaler, RebubleUselet)

Cas-cu: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Caster-cu-runes
Mami-multiguns-tomoe

Mami probably takes this thanks to much higher range, experience dealing with big enemies (Witches) to fight against Wicker Man, her forcefields to protect her from the bombardment of Matrix Wodan, resistance to his power nullification, experience fighting huge swarms of enemies that helps against familiars, and simply being a smarter fighter paired with her tendency to exploits the weaknesses of the opponents.

And ribbons that grant her an absurd versatility/mobility as well as the infamous ribbon trap

I could swear that it was base Mami when I started typing.

And imo base is probably fairer for Cu because MagiReco Mami is a tad too strong

True, I'll change it to base Mami. The reason I had her as Magia Record was bc I thought the power-ups and such would help, and Cu could use Matrix Wodan to even the playing field in that regard. But I see what you're saying.

Cu had traps exactly like that does he not.

Wicker man would kill her and that can't be dodged, but Ribbon traps>Wicker Man

Because she has 7C Dura and Traps the person in a well.... Have you seen Wicker Man?

And it explodes

And can't Mami simply avoid being trapped inside like Saber Alter was trying to do?

Voting Mami here with mid difficulty,wicker man can possibly ending her,but Mami have more tricky here,she can basically surrounding herself with the ribbons,or Tiro finale'd wicker man,the rune magic also seems be ineffective due of ribbons.

So yeah,voting Mami here with victory ratio 7.6/10.And hoping this match is not cursed like my PMMM vs Nasuverse match

Mami is far more mobile than Alter and is way more used to battling people in "touch me and you are a dead magical girl" situations.

So yes, I see it working for her. Or binding Wicker Man like the skyscraper in Rebellion

Gojira1234 said:
Lmao what PMMM vs Nasuverse did you try?
Mami vs Semi : Semi won but her vote are debunked

Mami vs Nobu : same with Semi,and i idiotly restrict the RM

Kyoko vs Nero : the only one didn't get cursed for now

Kaltias said:
Mami is far more mobile than Alter and is way more used to battling people in "touch me and you are a dead magical girl" situations.

So yes, I see it working for her. Or binding Wicker Man like the skyscraper in Rebellion
Wouldn't sehe technically bind herself if that was the case tho?

Btw now Mami has barrier bypassing attacks, so she can deal more easily with C├║'s barriers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back