• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Makima. (Chainsaw Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because he has his hands tied dealing with crazed OP fans.

One Piece and Chainsaw Man have the most random and crazy fans tbh lmfao. Which probably explains why most OP fans like CSM.
Sorry that title belongs to Jujutsu Kaisen fans
Damage may have left
But the Goat returned
1Q5M8Na.png
"Chat, is this real?"

Lobotomy Kaisen* first of all.

Secondly as a Bleach fan I can confirm we are worse. Not in terms of wank but ability to personally attack people for their opinions.

Us Bleach fans are god tier assholes 😤
I was referring to the random part considering Jujutsu Kaisen fans cant even apply the CRT's that get accepted correctly. Lobotomy Kaisen truly is an apt description.

Just a little error in the noting for the calcs but the Multi-CityBlock level+ calc comes from this

The Chainsaw Devils calc is just Multi-CityBlock level without the +

Just a little error in the noting for the calcs but the Multi-CityBlock level+ calc comes from this

The Chainsaw Devils calc is just Multi-CityBlock level without the +
Fixed

Took a while but finally got 2 staff approval on this thread and technically one on the wiki as well as the 48 hr grace being passed. So I went ahead and applied the changes.

I'll ask this thread to be closed now. Thanks everyone for helping out, I'll see y'all in the next CSM CRT ig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back