• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man Devils Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another excellently well-made page, thank you.

I'm pretty sure Dollification would include Body Puppetry and Mind Manipulation too, considering that Santa's victims are under her total control, including when she frees their minds.

Aside from that my only critiques are tiny nitpicks towards grammar, it's an extremely good page.

Cook 🔥

But just one notable error on the Devils page
The devils that do get partly eaten by other devils, become weakened from it[23])
The Devil Pochita eats their name is erased from existence and since he was eating from Yoru's body, parts of the concept of war was getting erased from existence we can see this because no other war happened after WW2 and Yoru was in a near death state once she created the contract with Asa. I believe this is just an ability Pochita should posses

Apart from that your profiles are well done as usual, props to you 🙏

I'm pretty sure Dollification would include Body Puppetry and Mind Manipulation too, considering that Santa's victims are under her total control, including when she frees their minds. Aside from that my only critiques are tiny nitpicks towards grammar, it's an extremely good page.
Went and fixed most the grammar mistakes (hopefully at least)

I believe this is just an ability Pochita should posses
Fair enough

Small complaint. The gif used is epilepsy inducing and should be replaced.
Changed it to something less flashy

Small nitpick, resistance to mind manip shouldn't be there at all. You only fall under Santa's control after being transmuted into a doll. Not before. If they're immune to even becoming a doll in the first place, then they wouldn't resist mind manip directly. They simply resist being turned into a doll, which by extension means they'd never fall to "mind control". Same for body puppetry. It should just be a resistance to "Dollification"/Transmutation.

Small nitpick, resistance to mind manip shouldn't be there at all. You only fall under Santa's control after being transmuted into a doll. Not before. If they're immune to even becoming a doll in the first place, then they wouldn't resist mind manip directly. They simply resist being turned into a doll, which by extension means they'd never fall to "mind control". Same for body puppetry. It should just be a resistance to "Dollification"/Transmutation.
adding to this; most of these fiends and Devils fall under Makima's mind control so it is contradicted

I agree with removing the after effects of Santa's abilities

adding to this; most of these fiends and Devils fall under Makima's mind control so it is contradicted

I agree with removing the after effects of Santa's abilities
I mean, you could just argue that Makima has layered mind manip, but I agree. It's supportive evidence at best though. But it'd be like giving someone mind manip for resisting turning into a hivemind zombie. Doesn't make any sense.

Change dollification to just transmutation, the way it is now feels like it only works for one type of transmutation, also did Yoru ever use her weapon transformation on a devil? I don't think she has ever done anything like that yet but if she does in future that will give hybrids better resistance than normal devils, so it's kinda irrelevant rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back