• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make Your Own Quirk

Kburnham28 said:
Wait, do you Landon Avery have some feedback for my quirks anything would be helpful.
"Anti" sounds really interesting. I even have an idea for a special move.

BLACK OUT: The user trapps their target in a bubble made of the blackish subtance to prevent them from useing their quirk.

I'm thinking of calling the blackish substance Anti Matter, because its easier to say and you instantly know what it is when you read it.

Quirk Name: Bulwark- The ability to construct Barriers.

Limitation(s):They lack offensive use-

Equipment:
idk oof

Special Moves:

• Move Name 1:Four cornered barrier- Borrowing the idea from naruto the four sound trio, With this ability You basically trap The enemy inside a square shaped barrier.
  • Move Name 2:Extendid barrier- Create a barrier that is larger then the quirks normal ones by twice as much.

Huh haven't done one of these before. Ironically the first reply was EXTREMELY similar to my first idea but now I think I have a better one in terms of MHA cannon.

Light Show: The cells within the person carry two special kinds of organelles. One of them is a reflector while the other is an absorber. These organelles absorb and reflect photons from the light and can send out concentrated portions of light throughout the body. Essentially being a human lightbulb. The more light absorbed the more light can be reflected. The user can passively absorb light throughout the day and release all together at once or only in portions, however he/she desires. This means that at night light can still be shot out of light has been stored up previously.

Limitatio: Cannot absorb light in the dark (duh). There is a limit to how much can be absorbed at once. Absorb too much and the cells will act like an exploding lightbulb and explode. This can occur however in only certain places of the body, say if the user was only absorbing light with his/her arm and over did it then only the cells within the arm would explode. The cells can regenerate naturally like any human can but this takes place at the same regular speed as any human. Also clothing can obstruct light being absorbed through whatever it is covering.

Equipment: A costume built and covered with solar panels that allow the user to store much more light. The costume also has light bulbs on it that let the user directly absorb the light from there. Solar panels absorb light, light bulbs are then the new source of light if there is none available.

Special Moves:

Solid Light: After decades of daily excruciating practice the user is capable of using the photons that had been absorbed through the abrobers in the cells the user can "transfer" or run along the photons through different objects as long as it's touching the skin of the user and such will run along the photons through the atoms of the object in question thus creating solid light.

If this is done directly on a person it will instill radiation on the person that is now becoming a light structure and will lead to death if prolonged long enough. If only briefly then the person being affected will only have some exposure. Objects that have become solid light can be used as weapons but remain the same in durability, instead they can also pass along the radiation.

Dying Light: The user will absorb light far beyond the carrying capacity thus going plus ultra and become nothing more than light bulb comparable to that of a miniature sun. Other than blinding absolutely anything within a half mile radius, everything will also become structures of solid light thus instill radiation everywhere within the radius. As such there will only be solid light remaining. The user has become the greatest light bulb also explodes in the process as the absorbers within the the cells are nowhere near capable of sustaining the magnitude. The reason light structures are created everywhere despite no direct contact with the user is because of the photons traveling through the atoms of the clothing, soles of the shoes, anything on person that then travel through the atoms on the ground that then travel to everything else.

I did some research on solid light in order to kinda get the science down. This is just a basic dumbed down version of how it actually works. Also I'm not a scientist and this is fiction :)

Nico-v11 said:
Huh haven't done one of these before. Ironically the first reply was EXTREMELY similar to my first idea but now I think I have a better one in terms of MHA cannon.
Light Show: The cells within the person carry two special kinds of organelles. One of them is a reflector while the other is an absorber. These organelles absorb and reflect photons from the light and can send out concentrated portions of light throughout the body. Essentially being a human lightbulb. The more light absorbed the more light can be reflected. The user can passively absorb light throughout the day and release all together at once or only in portions, however he/she desires. This means that at night light can still be shot out of light has been stored up previously.

Limitatio: Cannot absorb light in the dark (duh). There is a limit to how much can be absorbed at once. Absorb too much and the cells will act like an exploding lightbulb and explode. This can occur however in only certain places of the body, say if the user was only absorbing light with his/her arm and over did it then only the cells within the arm would explode. The cells can regenerate naturally like any human can but this takes place at the same regular speed as any human. Also clothing can obstruct light being absorbed through whatever it is covering.

Equipment: A costume built and covered with solar panels that allow the user to store much more light. The costume also has light bulbs on it that let the user directly absorb the light from there. Solar panels absorb light, light bulbs are then the new source of light if there is none available.

Special Moves:

Solid Light: After decades of daily excruciating practice the user is capable of using the photons that had been absorbed through the abrobers in the cells the user can "transfer" or run along the photons through different objects as long as it's touching the skin of the user and such will run along the photons through the atoms of the object in question thus creating solid light.

If this is done directly on a person it will instill radiation on the person that is now becoming a light structure and will lead to death if prolonged long enough. If only briefly then the person being affected will only have some exposure. Objects that have become solid light can be used as weapons but remain the same in durability, instead they can also pass along the radiation.

Dying Light: The user will absorb light far beyond the carrying capacity thus going plus ultra and become nothing more than light bulb comparable to that of a miniature sun. Other than blinding absolutely anything within a half mile radius, everything will also become structures of solid light thus instill radiation everywhere within the radius. As such there will only be solid light remaining. The user has become the greatest light bulb also explodes in the process as the absorbers within the the cells are nowhere near capable of sustaining the magnitude. The reason light structures are created everywhere despite no direct contact with the user is because of the photons traveling through the atoms of the clothing, soles of the shoes, anything on person that then travel through the atoms on the ground that then travel to everything else.

I did some research on solid light in order to kinda get the science down. This is just a basic dumbed down version of how it actually works. Also I'm not a scientist and this is fiction :)
Your quirk smashed mine in the head with a bat ;-;

I have an idea for a 2 in 1 quirk, HATEFUL GLARE and LOVEING LEER.

HATEFUL GLARE: The user scowls at their target causeing them to become fearful of the user. No matter how mutch bigger and stronger the target is, all their confidence will fly right out the window and they will feel as thought they are an inch tall.

LOVEING LEER: The user gives their target a warm smile which immediantely calms them down no matter how bad their current situation is. You could have your arm ripped off and feel completely at ease.

LIMITATIONS: If this quirk is used to frequintly on the same person that person will start to build a resistance to it's effects.

SPECIAL MOVES: None.

Duviee said:
Quirk Name: Bulwark- The ability to construct Barriers.
Limitation(s):They lack offensive use-

Equipment:
idk oof

Special Moves:

• Move Name 1:Four cornered barrier- Borrowing the idea from naruto the four sound trio, With this ability You basically trap The enemy inside a square shaped barrier.
  • Move Name 2:Extendid barrier- Create a barrier that is larger then the quirks normal ones by twice as much.
Move 3: Wall-Cut: Creates a barrier inside the opponent, tearing them apart.

see theres an offense attack but jeez when it tears people up isnt that considered murder? so does that mean this quirk belong to a villain?

Its a way to use it. Doesn't have to be used though. Imagine All Might went around "Smashing" everyone he saw at 100%. I'd call that murder too but he employs self control to prevent that.

Plus it could be used for dismembering the target in which case it needs to be renamed to Disarm.

Challenge to everyone in this thread, come up with the most dangerous and lethal quirk u can (within the reason of how quirks work in-universe) then put this quirk on a hero and then come up with non-lethal (heroic if u will) applications for said power.

Recap: most deadly power u can think of, give it to a hero and try and come up with how the hero can make it non-lethal

wait I already made a very powerful quirk that is just like that i called it Jet skin it should be on this thread so Davidsteel1 look for my jetskin quirk on this thread and you'll see that it is quite destructive and difficult to manage.

I'll do the opposite.

• Name: Slipstream
  • Type: emitter
  • Effect: the user is able to secrete a soap-like substance from, making themselves extremely slippery.
  • Moves:
    • Reverse strangle: with help from their quirk, the user forces their hand down the opponent's throat. It's lethality is helped by the slightly poisonous nature of the "soap."

quirk: scrub away

description: a quirk that causes sharp thorns to appear all over the owners body, these thorns can cut through almost any material, the only material it can't cut through is human flesh, the thorns are defensive and offensive. and while they can not cut human flesh they stick to the flesh of a human like a suction cup, when they are attached to the human flesh(or animal) they"scrub away" the quirk of an enemy, the duration of effect depends on how many thorns are used, the amount of thorns in a hand will leave a person quirkless for the duration of 2 days. the owner of this quirk can also use his thorns as a trap by purposely shedding them and placing them on the other side of a door way or entry way. those who step on them will trip and the thorns will be suctioned to the persons body said attack will last for roughly 1 week technique's: bear hug: just what it sounds, lasts for 1 month

thousand hits: a combo of `1000 strikes, effect lasts for 1 year

weaknesses: losing to many thorns will cause blood loss and headaches

Quirk: The Artist's Soul

The User has the ability to bring visual art creations to life through physical contact or by putting their blood,sweat, or saliva on it . They can also turn a surface/ creation into a Artist's Room, a special endless void the user can edit their art if they are inside a drawing, or create whatever they like.

-Limitations:

The user obviously needs to be able to draw really quickly when using this ability if they are trying to draw something during conflict. The user must actually know what they're drawing or bringing into reality. In order to create/turn their art/surfaces into Artist's rooms, the user must make physical contact or put their blood,sweat, or saliva onto said surface. Creations that the user has put more passion, creativity, or determination into will be more powerful than a normal creation ( an example of this would be adding color or drawing an event in your life).

Equipment:

A drawing pencil/electronic pencil/Paint bush/ 3D pen that can use a drop of the user's blood as ink/battery and be used in any situation such as being underwater , a Notebook that is resistant against all forms of harm and has electronic pages that can be enlarged and moved telekineticly via telekinesis ring, and body armor. The user also has many tattoos of mythological creatures, weapons, and other things that they can bring out with their quirk.

Special Moves:

-Artistic Transportation: Jet!

The user Draws a jet with their special pen, then jumps into the drawing and come out on the other side inside a jet equipped with weapons that they can fly and attack in.

-Artistic Weaponry: Airstrike!

The user draws mini bomb jets and releases a Airstrike of bombs on the target!

Artistic weaponry: Black Flame Staff!

The user creates a staff that can produce black flames. These Black Flames produce a weird sticky tar-like substance that can't be put out by normal means and burn the target.

Artistic Animation: Mechanical Dragon!

Creates a Mechanical Dragon that can be used for transportation or as an ally. The dragon has lasers, homing rocket launchers, guns, Barriers, and fire breath.

I'll update it if I come with anything new. Let me know if I should add or fix anything.

quirk: Neural realization

description: this quirk grants its owner the ability to create Neuropathways in the brain for any given physical activity he wants to learn. by doing visual imaging of the activity he can force his brain to create neurons, these new neurons sole job would be the realization of the acitivity he is imagining he is doing. when a human does any physical activity most of the physical repitions sole job is to create neuropathways between the brain and the muscle fibers. once those pathways are created its not the muscle's doing all the work. most of the work is the neurons telling the muscle fibers to activate. as such most of a physical activities efficiency is the neurons firing.

so by imagining doing a physical activity, such as dancing and creating the neurons thats sole job is to force the muscle fibers to activate, he can learn any physical activity much faster than anyone around him. once these neurons are created he can learn the physical activity attributed to these neurons with only a few weeks of physical training, said training acclimates the muscles to the activity creating the stamina to do the activity.

because of the efficiency of this quirk he was able to learn advanced martial arts in a month and a half. this quirk doesn't just work on things such as martial arts. example, the owner of this quirk wanted to develop olympic levels of strength so he watched hours of youtube videos on power lifting training, activating his quirk, he created neurons whose sole job was to force the muscle fibers to activate in conjunction with the desired effect. as such he was able to develop olympic levels of strength in only 4 and a half months.

once his quirk creates neuropathways he can use imaging training to develop the efficiency of the learned skill, as such if he wants to double or quadrupal his striking speed, or his sprinting speed etc he can doing a few days of mental training and than several days of phyiscal training to realize said increase. as such he was able to quadrupal his sprinting speed in a week and a half.

his quirk also works on internal muscles such as the diaphragm. with the use of his quirk he was able to train himself to be able to hold his breath for up to 2 months, in only 2 weeks of training

if push comes to shove, our hero can use on the spot imaging training to develop an on the spot power boost. said technique is called Push comes to shove, said technique is only used if absolutely necessary as it carries with it the risk of hospitalization from a rapid increase in physical ability

a unique feature of our hero, his body is covered in a thin membrane of muscle tissue and fibers. through his mental training he has developed the strength of this membrane to the point it can stop small calibre bullets

limitations:after using his quirk he expands 50% more energy and must consume 50% more calories. if he doesn't consume food within a day of creating a cluster of neurons he will be effected by extremily painful hunger.

also after exessive creation of neurons he suffers from severe migranes that cause partial blindness.

the quirk doesn't just cover physical activity, he can create neurons that store information allowing him to read faster and learn and understand what he is reading.

ok my turn

Quirk: FireWorks.

Type: Emmitter.

Description: this quirk allows the user to create spheres of energy. what the user can do with that energy is entireley reliant of how much energy is being put into the sphere, for instannce like bakugos stun grenade the user can create a tiny sphere of energy and throw it towards the taget causing the momentum of the throw to make the sphere explode when it hits said target causing a flash of light similar to that of the light that is created by fire works. the bigger the sphere the more power it has and the more devastating the fire works are.

Limitations: creating a sphere as big as a soccer ball strains the user greatly there fore only spheres the size of a base ball are recomended. this quirks has othr affects aswell, when the user throws a fire work it explodes so that means the user can't use this quirk in crowded places nor while the user is surrounded by people. when his quirk explodes anyone tht is in its range can be victim to extreme burns, temperary blindness, temporary loss of hearing, and of course the explosion will cause the target to be forced back a few feet but the user is also weak to these affects. This quirk does take a lot of energy to use and if the sphere is not made properly it will cause a backfire explosion on the user.

Equiptment: Special goggles to prevent the user from being blinded by his own quirk, special sound headphones that help with the sound limitation, and heatproof gloves to keep the user from burning his or herself.

Super Moves:

Flash bomb: as said above this is when he creates a tiny sphere and makes it turn to a flash grenade.

Light show: the user creates multiples firewoks and hurls them though the air making them look like lighning and causing them to all explode at once.

Ultimate move:

Giga Firework!: this move is when the user excedes his or her sphere size limitation by making a sphere the size of a recking ball causing burns all over the arm that is being used to make it and when it is thrown it explodes like a hundred fireworks went of at the same time.

yeah so i thought this quirk falls into the category of being a danger to the user and other people.

PLEASE give me some feedback on my quirk. THANKS!!!!!

Here's my "OC's quirk:"

Pileup: The user permanently gains the quirks of anyone they touch, if two quirks' methods of usage are similar enough, they "merge" into a combined quirk.

limitations: though even a plank time of contact is sufficient for replication, the new quirk develops over the course of the next few seconds. Quirks that are still generating are painful to use, making copying mutant type quirks especially problematic. The user cannot stop themselves from copying.

quirk:Tele+Port

type: duel inherited qurk

description: Tele+Port is a fusion of the two quirks he inherited from his parents, from his mother he inherited Telekenisis, from his father he inherited the ability to teleport.

once his quirk manifested he could move objects with his minds and teleport, but upon activation it was discovered that he could use both quirks simultaniously. with the use of his mothers quirk he can move any object with his mind and with his fathers quirk he can cause said object to be teleported anywhere with in his sphere of influence.

he doesn't need to acompany what he is teleporting.

his sphere of influence is a sphere that covers 2 miles every direction. up,down, side to side etc etc. his eyes are attuned to his sphere of influence so that he can see everywhere within that sphere.

if necessary he can change the shape of his territory, as such if he wants to teleport outside of that 2 mile sphere. he can change its shape fucusing it across a greater distance via a form of Far sight.

his quirk is a very impressive display of offense and defense. he can use his quirk to telekenetically throw large and heavy objects at an opponent and cause it to change directions via teleportation. making it very difficult to anticipate an attack from him.

limitatiuons and weaknesses: exessive teleportation can cause motion sickness

Murder of Crows: Being able to create crows and crowlike creatures from the user's body that aid the user in battle, and have a telepathic link with the user.

Limitation(s): Creating crows burns energy, leaving the user ravenously hungry. User also needs to consume significant portions of flesh in order to gain the biomass needed to create more crows. User has no control over crow creation.

Equipment: Canisters of meat.

Special Moves:

• Scarecrow Swarm: Has crows swarm the target from all sides at once
  • Corvid Shield: Surrounds herself with crows that act as a temporary shield.

Quirk: Flavor Town

Effect: Allows the user to channel the spirit of Guy Fieri.

Special Move:

Flavor Town Extraordinare: Temporarly makes the user into the anti-christ.

quirk: Hijack

description: the ability to hijack the body and quirk of anyone they touch. once contact is made and the enemies quirk is hijacked, the owner of this quirk has remote control over them., they can call forth the hijacked quirk, from anywhere, even if the enemy is across the entirety of the universe

when activating a hijacked quirk, the original owner feels the physical side effects of using the quirk, as such the owner of hijack has no limitations on using a quirk. the only thing that prevents him from using a quirk to its absolute volume is because he is psychically linked to the hijacked hero or villain and can feel when they are in pain. as such he limits how much power he will use behind a hijacked quirk.(when he uses the quirk of a hero, he has no sympathies for villains)

Ok time for quirk #5!!!!

Quirk: Lightning.

Type: Emitter.

Description: The user creates plasma from his or her body and then transforms it into lightning, because of this, the user can detect what quirks people around the user may have. this quirk grants the user to be able to compress lightning into weapons and attacks. this also enables the user to be able to run and jump at high speeds, when doing so the user looks like a running bolt of lightning, but to the user everything around him or her has been slowed down to where everything nearly looks like its not moving at all. (This is NOT the flash, in fact it has nothing to do with the flash so nobody say its like the flashes quirk cuz its NOT!)

Limitations: running at high speeds requires a lot of stamina, meaning the user is going to have to replenish the lost energy from running. this can be done by just waiting or eating. Since plasma is very powerful and highly dangerous when used when attacking, the user must have a lot of concentration to use it properly without the risk of accidentally harming the users self or others, so staying calm and analyctical about the situation would be crucial when using this quirk especially in a croud of people.

Super Moves:

Lightning Bolt: the user reates a bolt of lighning and hurls it at the opponant.

Shocking Spiral: the user spins frontward and attacks multiple enemies around the user, like what thor did in thor ragnarok for example.

Thunder Sphere: the user focus's a lighning blast into a sphere to cause more damage and serious impact damage.

Plasma Fist: the user envelopes his or her hand and runs at high speeds and punches the enemy with a lot of force and power.

Plasma Kick: its the same as the move above only with the users legs instead of fists.

Ultimate Move:

Radiant Lightning Storm!: the user surounds the area in his plasma and turns it all into a lightning field of destruction but this is pretty dangerous and should not be used if surounded by allies or civilians. This moves also drains the users power supply making the user have almost none left.

Please give me feedback on my quirk, I did have to ask for help on it so please tell me if I did it correctly. THANKYOU!!!

I got another one.

QUIRK:FORECAST-The user can manipulate the weather within a 100 mile radius via metatation.

LIMATATIONS: The key word here is "manipulate" not contral. The user has to work with the weather that they have. For example they can make a 10% chance of rain into a 40% chance of rain, make it 10 degrees hotter/colder outside, make a storm more/less intense, or if it's raining they can make it rain harder, make it stop raining or make it snow.

Back