• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make Your Own Quirk

WeissSchneeEpic said:
Laser Show: The user can fire lasers of certain colors (Red, Yellow, Blue) from their eyes, each color having different properties. Red is heat-based, yellow is concussive, and blue is cold-based. With training, the quirk holder can blend the colors of their lasers to make new lasers with new effects.
What happens when you mix all 3 together?

The God Of Procrastination said:
There's nothing wrong with making more that one.
I have another one then.

SHARP SNAIR: The user can make threads made of pure energy from their finger tips and control there movement. These threads have three "settings" (if you will) the 1st of whitch is a thick wire that can grab/insnair others, the 2nd is thin and sharp and can carve through solid steel, and the 3rd is slitely thicker then the 2nd and has jagged spikes that can rip up fresh and cause sever pain.

LIMITAIONS: These treads require a great deal concentration to use effectively and can even be detrimaental to the user if they are not careful. Each finger can only make one wire and there max length is 10 feet.

SPECIAL MOVES:

THREAD STRANGGLER: The user uses the thick wire to wrap around the victims neck.

WIRON MAIDEN: The user uses the thin wire to wrap arond the victims intire body and then tighten their hold in order to slice them in to cubes

NIGHTSNAIRE: If the the user has someone held in their thick wire and that person is not cooprative then they can simply turn the thick wire into the barb wire to make them a bit more agreeable.

Be honest. What do you think?

Well, here we go.

Quirk Name: Sensation

Sensation is an emitter type quirk, which enables the user to enhance or diminish his or someone elses senses. This is good for spying, torture and combat. However, it is very rare and has only one reported user. For the quirk to work, the user must, with a great deal of concentration, use his brain waves to counter or enlarge his targets nervous system's capabillities for a period of time at max, 20 minutes. (Note: Like Aizawa's quirk, the timeframe decreases by a minute each time it is consecutively used.)

Limitations: Although this quirk may seem very O.P, it has many flaws and limits. As i said earlier, it requires much concentration, which can be easily disturbed. If he is interupted in the middle of the process, it can damage his brain permanently, causing the shutdown of his entire nervous system. Secondly, If he uses or attempts to grow or shrink one particular sense too much, it can result in the temporary "blocking" of that particular sense of his, ie. temporary numbness,(inability to feel objects.) Thirdly, it requires a large amount of mental fitness, in other words, a high iq. If the mind is not in constant peak strength, it can result in the quirk not properly working, or not activating at all. Finally, if the user tries to enhance or diable all senses at once, it can have a severe backlash and cause the user to slip into unconsciousness shortly after.

Equipment: Other than his costume, nothing really. His suit encases his body, his head in particular, in a strong thick but a light easy to move in metal alloy, to protect and not let him get distracted by attacks. On a side note, he carries a mental chess board with him, (something of his own creation),to keep his mind active.

Special Move One: Touch Torture- a victim is given enhanced senses of touch and pinched, resulting in immense pain and discomfort.

Special Move Two: Intensive Isolatio- a victim loses all senses and is either left to go insane, or used to catch an oponent off guard and deal the finishing blow.

Special Move Three: Eyes and Ears- If surrounded by enemies, the user uses this to temporarilly take away his oponents sights and hearing and make a getaway. It is also good for hit and run.

Special Move Four: PainKiller- The name should say it all. If the user is in immense discomfort, he can use his quirk to numb the pain and fight on as if he were at a 100%, for a while. If he recieves more wounds or is overcome with fatigue, this will overide the numbness effect and he will pass out.

ULTIMATE MOVE: Deadly Drawback- This is like a watered down version of ultra instinct. The user for a short period of rougly 5 mins, will be in a highly alerted state where it will be almost, (note: almost) impossible for him to be hit or beaded on. However it has two big flaws.

A. Since this form requires much energy and effort, the user can't try to grow or take away someone elses senses. If he makes an attempt, the effort will overextend him and he will pass out.

B. This is where the form gets it's name from. Remember how I earlier stated that if the user activates all his senses at once he will pass out shortly after? Well, the same rule applies here. If he can't finish his oponent during the 5 mins he has, he is virtually finished.

Thats about it.

I would like your opinons guys. Please comment.

Enjoy!

Quirk Name:Blood Hot

Blood Hot is a quirk that makes the user have blood as hot as plasma. Due to this, the user skin is always extremely hot and cannot live in normal society lest they risk killing others and melting property.

Limitations:User must drink a gallon of extremely cold water everyday and can't touch himself for too long as the concentrated heat can melt his muscle and skin.

Equipment:Clothing meant to handle the heat made by someone with a Intelligence-enhancing quirk and a knife made out of specialized metal meant to handle the heat so the user,if neccesary, can cut themselves to use their blood. The user generally, due to a haunted past, wears clothing that is meant to cover up the body such as long pants and long-sleeved shirts.

This quirk is meant to induce others with a sense of dread because let's face it, childbirth and that kind of heat already makes a problem. Meaning the user already had problems when they were born without realizing it.

I saw this quirk called "Wizard Bone Tools" on this Wiki and took interest in it. So I figured I would try to "rework" it.

Quirk: Skeletilities (Skele=Skeleton, tilities=Utilities)

The User has the ability to create bone-related items using the calcium in their body. This can include things like weapons such as swords, or tools like grappling hooks. But the main part of this quirk are the magical bone wands that can be created from a special form of bone in their body. Each of these wands have different effects.

Physical Appearence:This quirk also affects the user's physical apperence at birth, making the user very big/tall and looking like what I could describe as having the body of a armored titan (doesn't literally look like it but think of that) but the "armor" part is white with the skin a bit black( they can also release steam like the titans do too, but it's warm most of the time as it is just for getting rid of execess heat in the body), his mouth looking like a spiked bear trap or just like the armored titans ( not with all the teeth showing) , and eyes like All Might's, but the pupils are purple. They also do have hair ( How you want that is up to you, but I usually imagine my character with white hair that's tied into a messy man bun). They also regenerate their bone-skin a little faster than normal skin.

Limitations:

Overall Quirk:The obvious weakness is that it weakens the bones if overused. Having knowledge of every bone in the human body as well as knowledge of tools/weapons is absolutely essential as certain tools or weapons can only be made with certain bone structures like a grappling hook requiring a spine-like bone. Their quirk being associated with bones means they will need to incorporate lots of vitiman D and calcium into their diet in order to make sure their bones keep getting stronger.

Bone Wands: The bone wands are just as hard as they require the enchanted bones ( Which take a little longer than normal bones for the user to make) as a vessel and in order to get the "magic" part of the wand, the wand must be shaped in a specific way (each effect has a specific shape) and must say the phrase associated with that specific wand. But in order to do that, the user will have to figure out the shape and phrase of that wand's effect on their own or must meet specific requirements in order to be given visions of a new wand's shape or whispers of a wand's phrase.

All I've come up with now. This is probably OP, but those limitations should make up for it. I'll update it if I figure out something else.

Quirk: Transformation

Type: Transformation

Effect: the user changes into any object, organic, non organic etc, by changes his or her genenetic structure to that of what the user wishes to turn into.

Limitations: the user can only be that particular object or person to the maximum limit of 10 minutes at a time. It must also take 10 minutes to recharge before the user can transform again.

No particular moves for this quirk.

Equiptment: a device that helps the user keep track of reserved transformations later on and has a timer to alert the user of this quirk when the user is near their time limit.

Although this quirk may seem OP or TOO broken, I did try to make it sound like an actual quirk.

Quirk: Anti.

Type: Emitter.

Effect: This quirk has the ability to nullify other peoples quirks aswell as deflect long ranged quirks or, to some extent, absorb it temorarily before that too is also nullified. This comes from a blackish substance the user creates from his or her body. With this substance the user can make objects with it to make it easier to handle, besides trying to control a blackish blob.

Limitations: In order to nullify an opponants quirk the user of this quirk would have to make the blackish substance that is exerted from the users body, make physical contact with the other person or the effect of that persons quirk, or else their quirk is not nullified. This quirk is an endurance quirk, which means the user of this quirk can only make so much of the blackish substance, therefore its not like the user of this quirk could envelope a field with the blackish substance. which also means the user of this quirk cannot house more than two times the size of their body of this substance which is only enough for a weapon of some kind.

I haven't thought of any moves yet so I was wondering if you guys could help me with that.

Thankyou!

I thought your quirk was very interesting and quite AWESOME and you thinking that deeply into the limitations like itried to do, A TRUE MASTRPIECE. maybe you could help me with my quirks. :)

I made a Villan OC which had this quirk not to long ago.

Quirk: Network

Much like an administer of a chat room, She can use telepathy to act as a "relay station" for a group of people, allowing said people to "speak" to one another through the user,
and allow others connected to her network to contect eachother via telepathy if she allows it, if she does not allow it, they will be unable to use her network.
She can also this ability to send mental images like maps or navigation routes or even blueprints to the ones she has connected to it,
she can do this with force, and the person reciving the images cannot stop her from sending them.
(an example being to send pictures of horrendous imagery or images of dead loved ones to people's minds to distract her oppnents or make them despair)

While others in her network can contact eachother with her permission, she does not need permission to contact others, effectively reading the person's mind
or she can drive them insane by sending made up images and sound of people they care about being tortured or even dying and blaming themfor their death.

To add people to her network she only needs to physically touch them for 3 seconds, after doing so, the only way leave the network is:
1. be allowed to leave by her letting you go.
2. knock her out, which results in the entire network collapsing.

The weaknesses of this abillity stems mostly from the personality of the user however, as the weaknesses are:

Despite how her ability works, she is bad with huge crowds of people being physically around her, only being able to speak large crowds properly through her ability.
because of this, when around big groups, she is often being anxious, unable to speak properly, messing up and stuttering words and being very nervous. At worst, if everyone is staring at her she can even begin to cry.
If her gun runs out of ammunition, she has no real way of taking on long-medium range users, usauly relying on others to help her.

Has a habbit of over analyzing the information she recives and get completed caught up in it.

While is able to send mental images that make people despair, she dislike the idea of it, as she herself finds it to be a "dirty and unfair trick" (this do not prevent her from doing so in absolutely necesary situations however)

When reading someone's mind, she only reads what they are thinking at the moment, so if someone thinks of something inappropraite she can get distracted and embarresed.

There is more, but I don't wanna flood the pagewith unnecesary information.

Thanks, I spend way too much time on thinking about ideas for characters, their powers and how to make them seem like real people that I have entire folders for various OCs, some for shows and things I have seen, and some just a random characters in general.

Time to win the measuring contest:

Name: Genital Relativity

Effect: the user's penis is always a minimum of 1cm^3 more voluminous than any other within a few metres.

Limitations: it does not change the shape of their penis, only it's size, it is also only the largest relative to it's level of erection.

I don't mind helping you with it, though if we're gonna do that, we should continiue that on eachother's walls and not flood this thread.

Quirk: Gravito

This quirk allows the user to manifest special particles called gravitons. Gravitons act as a gravitational field generator and enable manipulation of gravity in various directions and magnitudes. The graviton stays active for as long as the user needs and can also be dispelled at will. The gravitons can generate a variety of gravity fields like horizontal, upward, downward etc. The power of the field can reach a max of 10x the Earth's gravitational field in a 5 metre max radius. The particles manifest at the surface of the body and can be thrown or attached to other objects. The quirk is highly versatile and has various uses. By using an upward field, the user can fly, slow falling speed of objects and grant flight to others. By using horizontal fields, the user can amp his movement speed or slow the movements of others. Using downward fields can incapacitate foes, making them unable to move. Using an inward field, a mini pseudo black hole type effect can be created, and using an outward field can create a repulsive area that cannot be approached easily. The attached gravitons cannot be detached without the user's consent.

Limitations:

1. Creating the right type of Graviton requires large amounts of concentration. As a result, the user can only manifest a maximum of 8 at a time. If creating more is required, the user needs to dispel the earlier ones first.

2. The user isn't exempt from the effects of his fields.

Costume design:

The coatume is a stylized cross between a martial arts dougi (like Ojiro's) and a punk rocker (like Kyouka's), and emphasizes mobility. The elbows, arms, knees and back heels are exposed for graviton generation and for incorporating the graviton style martial arts. This uses gravitons to enhance the power of normal capoeira attacks, making them faster and more damaging.

Let me think of some moves.

Moves:

1. Graviton Incapacition: The user sets up gravitons at various parts of the opponent's body - back of palms, behind the knees, lower neck, shoulders and Center of Gravity. There are two variations

a. Suspension: By the use of upward and downward fields that null each other, the opponent gets suspended in mid-air and is rendered unable to move.

b. Grounding: By the use of powerful downward fields, the opponent gets completely pinned to the ground and unable to move.

2. Graviton style martial arts: A combination of Capoeira and Yamcha's Wolf Fang Fist. Uses gravitons to enhance blows and mobility. Finisher is Seth Rollins' Curb Stomp but enhanced which plants the enemy's head into the ground and KOs him.

Fresh the user can make any event happen if it has not happened before, as "Bob dies" and "Alice dies" are different events, this quirk is practically invincible.
This is what happens when I go with whatever comes into my head.

Back