• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make Your Own Quirk

Landon Avery said:
I got another one.
QUIRK:FORECAST-The user can manipulate the weather within a 100 mile radius via metatation.

LIMATATIONS: The key word here is "manipulate" not contral. The user has to work with the weather that they have. For example they can make a 10% chance of rain into a 40% chance of rain, make it 10 degrees hotter/colder outside, make a storm more/less intense, or if it's raining they can make it rain harder, make it stop raining or make it snow.
you don't understand what manipulate means manipulate is defined as handle or control typically in a skillful manner.

also what is metatation? you mean meditation

Actionmanrandell said:
Landon Avery said:
I got another one.
QUIRK:FORECAST-The user can manipulate the weather within a 100 mile radius via metatation.

LIMATATIONS: The key word here is "manipulate" not contral. The user has to work with the weather that they have. For example they can make a 10% chance of rain into a 40% chance of rain, make it 10 degrees hotter/colder outside, make a storm more/less intense, or if it's raining they can make it rain harder, make it stop raining or make it snow.
you don't understand what manipulate means manipulate is defined as handle or control typically in a skillful manner.
You know what I mean though right?

That Forecast quirk doesn't seem like a quirk at all. All quirks have something to do with one's body. Manipulation of weather via meditation isn't related to the body, at all.

TacticalNuke002 said:
That Forecast quirk doesn't seem like a quirk at all. All quirks have something to do with one's body. Manipulation of weather via meditation isn't related to the body, at all.
It's an emitter type quirk. It's kinda like telekinesis.

Landon Avery said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
It's an emitter type quirk. It's kinda like telekinesis.
But even so, emitter quirks still have something to do with the body. Bakugo's quirk still requires sweat, and it is an emitter.

Landon Avery said:
What dose Todarokis quirk have to do with his body? He just seems to conjure ice and fire like he's Scorpion and Sub-zero with the potara ear rings.
all quirks are part of the individuals physicalityTodoroki's quirk is dependant on the regulation of his bodies temperature

Oh heres a good one.

EMPATHIC BOOST: The user gains an effect that corolates with the strongest emotion they are feeling at the time. The greater an emotion is felt, the stronger it's effect.

ANGER: Super Strength

FEAR: Super Speed

HAPPINESS: Super Healing

DISGUST: The abillity to shut down any of their 5 senses at will

SADDNESS: (I have nothing for this one)

SURPRISE: The ability to creat a forcefeild that last 10 sec

CONTEMPT: The ability to shoot a lazer that will disintegrate any thing it hits from thier eyes

The Smashor said:
@Landon
I mean they wouldn't be able to use other emotion powers.
Buddy, thats the whole point. The power they get corolates with their stongest emotions. If their angry they can't use super speed. The saddness power shutting down the other ones would just be redundent.

Mashup: The user can gain a combination of the quirks of the people that they are touching with their hands.

Limitations: They have no control over how they merge, and the resulting quirks degrade over time (this takes years, however).

hey i am not going to be able to put up my other quirks for about 2 weeks because of christmas so i'll let u guys know when i'm back by putting up my 7th quirk. Talk to ya later. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I gat another one.

QUIRK: Iron Feather: The use can make them selfs as light as a feather(Literally) or as heavy as a piece of iron equal to their exact size and volume. Increasing waight makes the user more durable but much slower, while decreasing waight has the opposite effect.

I had thought of something similar but it was density manip. The drawback was that he could only increase density to a certain extent before his body started breaking down trying to support it, in addition to him becoming slower.

Back