• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Speed Revisions and other stuff:

Recon1511

He/Him
First of all I want to thank Kachon for taking his time to make these calcs for me, he is very kind.

The problem with the current Supersonic+ scaling:
So, for those that don't know, basically every featless hero (mostly B and A Class) scale to this calc of In-Training Saitama speed. But, there isn't really a justification for it they just do because ???.

Anyway, the feat
has been recalculated and the result is actually Subsonic and no one but Saitama and the monsters he was facing at the time should scale to it.

New speed scaling for the heroes:
During the fight between the 8 Class B and A heroes and Garou, the hero hunter initially manages to dodge Gun Gun's gunfire. The heroes can then keep up with Garou and even land attacks on him giving us an idea of how fast they are.

The feat has been calculated
here and the result is Transonic.

Pureblood and Zombieman speed:
ByAsura calculated Pureblood speed here his reactions should be Supersonic as he could react and catch Zombieman's Desert Eagle gunfire.

Pureblood should be "Subsonic with Supersonic reactions" and Zombieman should just be Subsonic

Affected profiles:

Saitama (In Training Key) (Subsonic)
Personification of a Light Pull Cord (Subsonic)
Stinger (Transonic)
Death Gatling (Transonic)
Chain Toad (Transonic)
Wild Horn (Transonic)
Pureblood (Subsonic with Supersonic reactions)
Zombieman (Subsonic)

What about the rest?
Well as I said before the scaling isn't justified so any other character that is "Supersonic+" scaling above in training Saitama should have their speed ratings changed to Unknown or have their own feats calculated (If they have any):

BoS Genos
Lightning Max
Great Philosopher
Snek

Other stuff:
I made a few profiles for the verse, check them out and tell me if they are okay (If you wish to do so)

This profile should probably be removed:

9-B with just Superhuman Physical Characteristics, kinda wack.

Amai Mask fear manipulation:
Amai Mask seems to be able to use his monster aura (?) to
scare his opponents, it should be added to his profile

Last edited:
um I don't wanna be that guy but, how do we know that those guys didn't just have instinctive reaction, the same way carnage kabuto did against saitama

um I don't wanna be that guy but, how do we know that those guys didn't just have instinctive reaction, the same way carnage kabuto did against saitama
Because Amai is purposefully exerting his own monster aura around him to scare them.

Kabuto realized at the last second he would have been killed and backed off in advance, not to menton that Saitama himself has been described several times as having an overwhelming aura too.

Seems a little fishy, considering he specifically says that it’s their instincts stopping them
and it would make sense if it were just them, since they’re just C class fodder and he’s an A+ hero being openly threatening to them
I don’t care though, he can have fear inducement it doesn’t really matter

But, there isn't really a justification for it they just do because ???.
The Heroes all upscale from Saitama because during Brushing Up, Saitama was only nearly a year into his training with ten monsters to his name and only just moving "like a hero should". Narratively, by this point, Saitama has barely reached the level of a proper hero.
The heroes can then keep up with Garou and even land attacks on him giving us an idea of how fast they are.
The heroes only able to get the drop on Garou whenever his back was turned to them or whenever his guard was dropped and they blindsided him. Even when they did manage to strike him in a blind spot, he was able to react and counter their attacks at the last possible moment, in fact. Chain'n'toad even remarks that Garou was capable of evading their attacks purely off of instinct. The only people that would have scaled to him at that point were Glasses and maybe Stinger.
Amai Mask seems to be able to use his monster aura (?) to scare his opponents, it should be added to his profile
Sweet Mask is not emanating an aura of sorts onto the Soda Pop Boys. His mysterious biology triggers the fight-or-flight instincts of normal humans by nature; a hare being afraid of a fox is not an example of Fear Manipulation, but Social Influencing.

The Heroes all upscale from Saitama because during Brushing Up, Saitama was only nearly a year into his training with ten monsters to his name and only just moving "like a hero should". Narratively, by this point, Saitama has barely reached the level of a proper hero.
I guess that makes more sense as a justification than before.
The heroes only able to get the drop on Garou whenever his back was turned to them or whenever his guard was dropped and they blindsided him. Even when they did manage to strike him in a blind spot, he was able to react and counter their attacks at the last possible moment, in fact. Chain'n'toad even remarks that Garou was capable of evading their attacks purely off of instinct. The only people that would have scaled to him at that point were Glasses and maybe Stinger.
Yet they can still follow his movements, keep up, catch him off guard and land attacks on him. Hell the fact that some attacks landed despite Garou having IR should be enough. They scale regardless, if anything we should look case in case to determine who would "At most" scale to him.
Sweet Mask is not emanating an aura of sorts onto the Soda Pop Boys. His mysterious biology triggers the fight-or-flight instincts of normal humans by nature; a hare being afraid of a fox is not an example of Fear Manipulation, but Social Influencing.
So Sweet Mask being able to manually activate the fight or flight instinct of a human to the point of paralizying them isn't fear manipulation?

Yet they can still follow his movements, keep up, catch him off guard and land attacks on him. Hell the fact that some attacks landed despite Garou having IR should be enough. They scale regardless, if anything we should look case in case to determine who would "At most" scale to him.
I suppose that works. Although, only the close-range heroes and Death Gatling would be eligible to scale, evidently, as the hero with the six-shooters and the one with the bow were never in a close-quarters confrontation with Garou and were effortlessly fodderized.
So Sweet Mask being able to manually activate the fight or flight instinct of a human to the point of paralizying them isn't fear manipulation?
Their instincts were set alert upon Sweet Mask revealing his biology, like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I suppose that works. Although, only the close-range heroes and Death Gatling would be eligible to scale, evidently, as the hero with the six-shooters and the one with the bow were never in a close-quarters confrontation with Garou and were effortlessly fodderized.
Yeah, that works.
Their instincts were set alert upon Sweet Mask revealing his biology, like a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Hmm, okay. No fear manip for Sweet Mask then.

I've edited the OP to include your feedback.

Just a question, is everyone okay here with the new profiles and the removal of Narcisstoic?

What is a hero in this case? An A-Class, an S-Class?
"[Like] a hero should" is very obviously in reference to the entry level for heroes in general.

If the story wanted to paint Saitama as having reached the level of the S-Class or even the A-Class by this point, that would have been made clear. Hell, he was curbstomped by a Tiger with very little effort. A-Class is out of the question.
Not all heroes even have super speed, so I disagree.
Not a matter of super-speed, either. This is purely a matter of having above average physical performance, which heroes like Ayer confirm.

"[Like] a hero should" is very obviously in reference to the entry level for heroes in general.

If the story wanted to paint Saitama as having reached the level of the S-Class or even the A-Class by this point, that would have been made clear. Hell, he was curbstomped by a Tiger with very little effort. A-Class is out of the question.
Hmm I don't know about that, Heavy Kong is A Class and he got stomped by the Tiger level Gorilla monster

Entry level hero can still literally mean anything, especially since many heroes evolved to A- or S-Class from C-Class in the past. Besides, how does this at all imply an entry level hero? The quote is so vague that it might not even refer to an existing hero, since it's just his opinion on the level they should be at.

Tiger levels can and have stomped A-Class on multiple occasions. And Saitama already defeated a Tiger level before this point.

Your scan doesn't even say that. But, either way, it's not really relevant to the point.

Yeah, I wouldn't rely on Saitama's statement there for scaling other heroes to him.

Can someone unlock Saitama's profile and make him Subsonic while linking the calc? Thanks

Alright thats it then, all thats left is the new profiles but I don't think the thread needs to be kept open for that.

Back