• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: Several profile changes CRT

Recon1511

He/Him
A lot of things I want to change so let's get to it.

Saitama:
Saitama should have Astral Projection as he somehow manifested in Phoenix Man's "spiritual place" without actually moving in the real world. This feat is still a mystery in regards as to what exactly Saitama did but I think it should be enough to grant him such ability.
[Chapter 100 "Light" pages 14, 23, 24 and 25]

Atomic Samurai:
Right now he has "Extended melee range with Katana" but as you can see here his range with his sword is much bigger than that so I suggest "Several meters with Katana"
[Chapter 106 "Terrible Multiplying Bastard" pages 42 and 43. Chapter 130 "Tatsumaki Full Power" pages 15 and 16. Chapter 151 "The Greatest Obstacle" page 14]

The Sun Blade probably has fire manipulation or fire aura? Not really sure but if you look at the handle of the katana it seems as if its engulfed on some kind of fire, makes some sense considering its called the "Sun Blade" as well
[Chapter 151 "The Greatest Obstacle" page 12]

This doesn't seem that is going to be accepted

Iaian upgrades:
Right now Iaian downscales from Low 7-B to High 7-C+. I don't think this is correct and he should just straight up be Low 7-B considering this feat in particular, and no, this Tatsumaki shield wasn't any weaker from the inside as explained here. These shields were strong enough to tank an attack from a large Black Sperm body intended to finish off Atomic Samurai.
[Chapter 130 "Tatsumaki Full Power page 8] (Iaian destroying Tatsumaki's shield)
[Chapter 130 "Tatsumaki Full Power" page 15] (Tatsumaki's shield tanking an attack from a large Black Sperm body)
[Chapter 134 "Twist" page 38] (Tatsumaki explaining how her double layered shields work and that they were the same ones she used underground)

His AP justification should look like this now:
Small City level (Fought and damaged the Narinki’s Private Squad mercenaries, who can harm Pig God. Destroyed one of Tatsumaki's double layered psychic barriers that could resist an attack from a large Black Sperm body. Diverted attacks from Evil Natural Water that were damaging Atomic Samurai and forcing him to exert himself)

Characters whose profiles would be affected by this change are:
The Narinki Mercs, Okamaitachi, Bushidrill, Do-S, Devil Long Hair, Base Fubuki, Post-Training Sonic, Post-G4 and Post-Superfight Genos, Face Ripper, Awakened Cockroach, Human Hellfire and Gale, Human Garou, Tanktop Master, Royal Ripper and Bug God.

And probably somebody else that I'm forgetting.

Also his speed should just be MHS+ instead of "At most" he has a ton of feats where he keeps up with MHS+ characters alongside Atomic Samurai. The databook also states his "sword speed" is at the top level among the three disciples.
[Chapter 145 "Superalloy Darkshine" page 3] (Iaian keeping up and deflecting ENW water jets)

[Chapter 146 "Backup" page 5, 6, 26. Chapter 147 "Toxic Substance" page 11] (Iaian keeping up with millions of Black Sperm clones alongside Atomic Samurai

[Chapter 149 "Ambush" pages 18, 19, 20 and 21 Chapter 151 "The Greatest Obstacle" pages 3, 4 and 5] (Iaian and Spring Moustachio react and deflect a Homeless Emperor barrage)

High 8-C for the lower tiers:
In the volume 10 bonus chapter "Numbers" Child Emperor creates a device able to read the "overall physical strength" of individuals. Red Muffler, an average C Class hero gets an score of 100. The important thing here is that Fubuki, gets a score of 19 as the device doesn't take into account esper abilities meaning that the rating only displays Fubuki's physicals which are inferior to C Class heroes and even normal adult men.

Fubuki has an accepted durability calc that gives her High 8-C. All heroes (only exceptions I can think of are Gearsper and King) should upscale from this value as they should be superior to her and normal humans by a wide margin. It's a lot of profiles.

Pre Training and In Training Saitama and the monsters he faced at the time should also upscale from this.

"At least High 8-C physically (As a C/B/A Class Hero he/she/they/it should be superior to a regular Hero Association staff member who is physically comparable to Fubuki)"
[Chapter 43 "Don't look down on heroes" pages 18, 19, 20 and 21] (Fubuki's durability)
[Chapter 55.7 Volume 10 bonus chapter "Numbers" pages 13, 26 and 32]

Seems like this isn't getting approved

Spring Moustachio upgrades:
Spring Moustachio alongside Iaian was able to react and deflect a Homeless Emperor orb barrage and blitzed several Black Sperm clones with Tomboy, these feats should be enough for him to scale to MHS+ instead of "possibly" scaling.

Now regarding his AP, Garou said this after beating him which very clearly implies that if he hadn't know about the Tomboy technique beforehand and that Spring Moustachio couldn't use it to it's full potential in a populated place the fight would have been closer.

That and Tomboy straight up pierced Garou's body, I'm 90% sure that if Spring was able to unleash a Tomboy Barrage Garou would have been turned into Swiss Cheese.

Assuming the High 8-C and Iaian Low 7-B scaling is approved then his AP should look like this:
AP: At least High 8-C physically (As an A Class Hero he should be superior to a regular Hero Association staff member who is physically comparable to Fubuki), far higher with Tomboy (Pierced straight through Kombu Infinity's tentacle) I At least High 8-C physically, Low 7-B with Tomboy (Pierced straight through Garou's body. Garou claimed that if he hadn't known about the technique beforehand and it's weakness their fight would have been decent. Was implied by Nichirin to be capable of reaching the upper ranks of Class A)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Reacted to and deflected an energy barrage from Homeless Emperor alongside Iaian) higher with Tomboy (Capable of attacking at speeds the Black Sperm clones couldn't react to)

And lastly a range upgrade for Tomboy, it should be hundreds of meters as calculated here (397.3 meters) and also visual showings like these where Tomboy reaches well above several buildings into the sky

[Chapter 50 "Ride in tone!" pages 21 and 22] (Spring Moustachio Tomboy piercing through Garou and Garou implying they would have had a better fight had they not been fighting in a populated place. Range of Tomboy)
[Chapter 146 "Backup" pages 16 and 17] (Nichirin implies Spring Moustachio could reach the upper ranks of A Class if he was able to freely use the penetrating power of Tomboy in populated areas)
[Chapter 149 "Ambush" pages 18, 19, 20 and 21 Chapter 151 "The Greatest Obstacle" pages 3, 4 and 5] (Iaian and Spring Moustachio react and deflect a Homeless Emperor energy barrage)
[Chapter 146 "Backup" pages 17 and 18] (Spring Moustachio blitzes Black Sperm clones with a Tomboy Barrage)

Stinger and Jumping Spider:
These two calcs have been accepted, Stinger physical AP and Durability would now be 8-B.

Jumping Spider gets its speed upgraded to Hypersonic and its AP to 8-B as it knocked down Stinger and Great Philosopher who also gets upgraded to 8-B since he was rated higher than Stinger by the Child Emperor device.

Speed O'Sound Sonic:
He seems to have access to some kind of Illusion Creation similar to Shadow Ring's though it could also be sheer speed
[Chapter 24.5 Volume 4 Extra "Prison" page 12 and Chapter 25 "Glimmer of Hope" pages 45 and 46]

Last edited:
spring mustachio was seen deflecting homeless emperor's normal sized shots alongside Iaian, so he should probably just scale to low 7-B
image.png

spring mustachio was seen deflecting homeless emperor's normal sized shots alongside Iaian, so he should probably just scale to low 7-B
image.png
I don't think deflecting the blasts is much of an AP feat, the actual AP from the blasts come from the explosions they produce.

But it could work idk

I don't think deflecting the blasts is much of an AP feat, the actual AP from the blasts come from the explosions they produce.

But it could work idk
idk, both iaian and mustachio seem to be exerting a similar amount of energy on them and knocking them away the same amount, so at least it kinda shows that they are possibly comparable

Fubuki has an accepted durability calc that gives her High 8-C. All heroes (only exceptions I can think of are Gearsper and King) should upscale from this value as they should be superior to her and normal humans by a wide margin. It's a lot of profiles.
She doesn't.

The calc literally leaves out the next page where it's shown that Saitama just full on blocked the attack. She didn't tank anything.

the actual amount she tanked would be vastly lower. In fact, the explosion didn't even crack the part of the ground she was standing on at that point, so it's not really useable

She was perfectly fine right before being hit with the explosion
She was covered in dust from the attack, which Genos mentions right after the explosion.
If she recieved no damage
If she received in damage, it would be from shrapnel. The ground below her was not damaged because Saitama took the explosion for her. She wouldn't scale to the fireball itself like your calc implies.

I guess she could have been knocked down by the shockwave of the explosion and hit her head? Idk if that's something that can be calced though

I mean clearly Murata's intention was that fubuki needed to be protected by the explosion, and clearly the power level thing says that fubuki is physically just an average human
the fact it, whatever was left of the explosion was not enough to crack the ground below fubuki, maybe a small part of her head was sticking out a little more and took damage but that's it
fubuki is literally just normal human tier, and doesn't scale to the explosion

Regardless of whether her injuries are derived from the explosion itself or collateral damage, the point is, Saitama took the brunt of the explosion, meaning Fubuki only survived a portion of its total yield. Ergo, not High 8-C, unless the math can prove Saitama only took 78%, and Fubuki 22%.

Because her body was still hit with the explosion?
That doesn’t mean she didn’t take less damage from the explosion thanks to Saitama guarding her. She still could’ve taken damage, but just less of it.

There’s a clear difference between
-Fubuki not getting hit by the explosion at all and
- Fubuki taking less damage from the explosion because of Saitama.

And I’m asking you why she wouldn’t be taking less damage here.

That doesn’t mean she didn’t take less damage from the explosion thanks to Saitama guarding her. She still could’ve taken damage, but just less of it.

There’s a clear difference between
-Fubuki not getting hit by the explosion at all and
- Fubuki taking less damage from the explosion because of Saitama.

And I’m asking you why she wouldn’t be taking less damage here.
My calc is finding how much energy is in each m^2 of the explosion, then finding Fubuki's surface area, and using those two to find out how much she took.

That seems like a reach.
So lets look at the evidence here:
She did not take any damage from the fireball. She took damage from the shrapnel produced by Genos, but that wouldn't require High 8-C durability to survive.
The point of that section of the OP is to raise the level of "normal human tier" in OPM.
And that point is wrong because it's using a flawed justification.

So lets look at the evidence here:
She did not take any damage from the fireball. She took damage from the shrapnel produced by Genos, but that wouldn't require High 8-C durability to survive
This isn't proving Fubuki taking damage from shrapnel?

This isn't proving Fubuki taking damage from shrapnel?
Okay so to break it down
  • Genos' fireball is what you're trying to scale her to
  • Genos' fireball was blocked by Saitama
  • We know the above is true because the street beneath Blizzard is not damaged and the fireball's radius extends past Blizzard by a notable margin
  • During this exact same scene, Genos apologies for kicking up dust, which is then shown to be large blocks of rock and street that were scattered around the area
  • The only source of damage left for Blizzard to be affected by is shrapnel and we can even see some by her legs right below her head's bleeding side
She is not High 8-C. The fireball never touched her. What did touch her was shrapnel and possibly the shockwave, neither of which would be High 8-C.

There's no upgrade here.

Saitama should have Astral Projection as he somehow manifested in Phoenix Man's "spiritual place" without actually moving in the real world. This feat is still a mystery in regards as to what exactly Saitama did but I think it should be enough to grant him such ability.
I'm fine with it
Right now he has "Extended melee range with Katana" but as you can see here his range with his sword is much bigger than that so I suggest "Several meters with Katana"
This is fine
The Sun Blade probably has fire manipulation or fire aura? Not really sure but if you look at the handle of the katana it seems as if its engulfed on some kind of fire, makes some sense considering its called the "Sun Blade" as well
That is just the blade fusing with AS. Currently that isn't enough for either an aura or fire manipulation
Iaian upgrades:
Scaling to BS after dozens of strikes is fine I guess. But the scaling with the mercs is pretty bad and shouldn't be used as a justification.

Fine with the other upgrades

Scaling to BS after dozens of strikes is fine I guess. But the scaling with the mercs is pretty bad and shouldn't be used as a justification.
I wouldn't downplay the feat that much but okay. Why do you consider the merc scaling bad?

the person was bleeding
He was hit directly in the face, had a minor nosebleed and in the next panel, it was no longer there.

The Merc scaling justification is bad. I'm not saying they can't be Low 7-B, but the Pig God scaling is bad.

He was hit directly in the face, had a minor nosebleed and in the next panel, it was no longer there.

The Merc scaling justification is bad. I'm not saying they can't be Low 7-B, but the Pig God scaling is bad.
I mean it's justification for the at least high 7-C
I'm confused here, are you saying it's invalid scaling or that it's only valid for the high 7-C?

Back