• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: Three Crows AP Upgrade, Lightning Genji profile addition.

I'm pretty sure S-Class combat power just means capable of handling a Demon level, since Iaian and co have similar statements and that's the prerequisite of becoming S-Class.
Which brings us to threat level scaling,.,,
But puri is the lowest ranked and weakest s class, so we can at best say that having s class physical power makes you comparable to prisoner at least

Which brings us to threat level scaling,.,,
Threat level scaling isn't really relevant here. If anything, it could even widen the bar between Pri-Pri Prisoner and Demon levels.
But puri is the lowest ranked and weakest s class, so we can at best say that having s class physical power makes you comparable to prisoner at least
But, Puri has more than enough physical strength to take down Demon level threats with mainly physical/destructive abilities, so we can't conclusively say that he's at the bare minimum level needed for S-Class, and even Genos started below him upon entry.

Anyway, they don't even have profiles. I was more bringing this up for scaling to other characters, so I'm going to duck out of this part of the discussion to save from derailing.

Edit: Nvm, anyway. I forgot about Genji scaling.
They would downscale to just Low 7-C for the crows, Snek and Max then? Consequently those 3 A Classes and Iaian (Pre-MA Arc Key) would scale to that value.
I agree.

Last edited:
Threat level scaling isn't really relevant here. If anything, it could even widen the bar between Pri-Pri Prisoner and Demon levels.

But, Puri has more than enough physical strength to take down Demon level threats with mainly physical/destructive abilities, so we can't conclusively say that he's at the bare minimum level needed for S-Class.

Anyway, they don't even have profiles. I was more bringing this up for scaling to other characters, so I'm going to duck out of this part of the discussion to save from derailing.

I agree.
Sounds good, there are some Demon level monster that might need to be reevaluated but I guess I'll make a separate CRT for that.

Not sure if I should add Genji or not, every Monster Association Demon level monster would upscale from the tiger levels that defeated him to High 7-C.

My suggestion is that the crows and the two heroes downscale from Suiryu 7-C+ AP and Dura to just 7-C (Or an "at most 7-C" rating) since Snek and Max were easily defeated by Suiryu.
These should be considered outliers, considering the crows literally got one-shotted each by a heavily weakened and injured Suiryu, and Sneck and Max, both of whom are portrayed as being immensely weaker than Suiryu in the Tournament of Power.

Maybe hold off on applying the changes for a bit. Just till we sort all the scaling out.

Plus, Kin seems to disagree with this.

Maybe hold off on applying the changes for a bit. Just till we sort all the scaling out.

Plus, Kin seems to disagree with this.
☠️ I just applied the Low 7-C changes, sorry, I didn't get the notification in time.

I won't create Genji's profile until everything is clear though.

These should be considered outliers, considering the crows literally got one-shotted each by a heavily weakened and injured Suiryu, and Sneck and Max, both of whom are portrayed as being immensely weaker than Suiryu in the Tournament of Power.
This is the whole reason they heavily downscale instead of being 7-C, they can damage Suiryu but would still get defeated by him (1 on 1 at least, the 3 of them together just overwhelm him)

Snek and Max are portrayed as weaker yes but at the same time they don't get to land any of their attacks to actually say Suiryu would facetank them with no issue, and Max directly mentions that his Gunpowder shoes increase his power.

This is the whole reason they heavily downscale instead of being 7-C, they can damage Suiryu but would still get defeated by him (1 on 1 at least, the 3 of them together just overwhelm him)
They only damaged a weakened Suiryu, and the reason I think it's either inconsistent or outlier is the very fact that one of the crows got one-shot by Suiryu himself even in his weakened state, Max and Sneck also one-shotting the other two crows. And we know Snek and Max can be one-shot by a massively casual Suiryu as seen during the tournament.
Snek and Max are portrayed as weaker yes but at the same time they don't get to land any of their attacks to actually say Suiryu would facetank them with no issue
And why would we assume they can damage a fresh Suiryu if he is actively trying to defend himself, like when he defended himself from a piercing attack from Choze? Those feats of damaging Suiryu were all accomplished while he was weakened and injured a lot by Gouketsu.

Also, I think it's implied that in OPM if you are weakened and injured, your durability decreases, like when Rover was noted by Bomb to be weakened and bleeding, and that it's a good chance for them to beat down the dog.

We also have Human Garou being brutalized by the Tanktoppers after being defeated by Saitama.

I think at most Low 7-C seems reasonable
I disagree with this this. Low 7-C would be 3.4 Kilotons, assuming your saying to downscale to baseline Low 7-C+ and not just baseline Low 7-C.

That would make them 19X weaker than Suiryu, which I personally find a little hard to believe. What's wrong with at most baseline 7-C? That'd put them around 11X weaker than hik. The number different between them isn't all that big I know, however being able to damage a injured 7-C+ character should be 7-C.

Note: I'm not too strongly against At most Low 7-C+, if you still feel like that fits better then I won't argue anymore.

Especially when he was able to take hits from someone stronger than Choze. If Suiryu hadn't taken a beating from Bakuzan afterward, I wouldn't entertain the thought of anyone scaling to him. But Suiryu was still able to take hits from him and he could even harm him. Meaning they aren't entire dimensions apart.

Honestly Suiryu should just downscale from Bakuzan, I don't know why him taking hits from him and breaking his toe are considered outliers. These are his only feats and I don't see them as being contradicted by anything. One of the highest Demon levels being able to take a hit from what we considered to be baseline Dragon level shouldn't be absurd in the slightest.

This is all I'll say on this matter, if anyone disagrees with me that's fine. I've said my peace..

Making the individual Three Crows equal to Suiryu seems a bit odd when he easily one-shot them as soon as he had the opportunity.

The crows aren't exactly equal to Suiryu. They can damage him but are vastly weaker, hence it is proposed they downscale from him. Though, I have issues with this as I've said in my posts above.

I disagree with this this. Low 7-C would be 3.4 Kilotons, assuming your saying to downscale to baseline Low 7-C+ and not just baseline Low 7-C.
I read 7-C+ as low 7-C+, and just assumed that was the rating on Suiryu's profile. My mistake.

That would make them 19X weaker than Suiryu, which I personally find a little hard to believe. What's wrong with at most baseline 7-C? That'd put them around 11X weaker than hik. The number different between them isn't all that big I know, however being able to damage a injured 7-C+ character should be 7-C.
That indeed reality Dude, to be honest, Suiryu will be easier to beat The Three Crows, if without the intervention from Gouketsu and the other monsters.

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but while rereading the manga, I found this.

Suiryu says, "I can't fight them in my current state." which means that he was weakened by a substantial amount.

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but while rereading the manga, I found this.

Suiryu says, "I can't fight them in my current state." which means that he was weakened by a substantial amount.
Yeah that's the reason they just downscale instead of fully scaling, also I think Suiryu might be also referring to being overwhelmed in a 3v1 since he can clearly deal just fine with the crows 1v1

Anyway, is everyone fine with Lighting Genji profile addition? Scaling wise all featless Demon level threats from the Monster Association would scale to High 7-C as they should be stronger than Electric Catfish Man who is Tiger Level and defeated Genji

Yeah that's the reason they just downscale instead of fully scaling, also I think Suiryu might be also referring to being overwhelmed in a 3v1 since he can clearly deal just fine with the crows 1v1
HYPOTHETICAL NUMBERS

Say that Gouketsu is 500, Suiryu 100, and the Crows are each 10.

Normally Suiryu could easily take out the 3 combined Crows, as they only amount to 30 together. After fighting Gouketsu (500) and getitng destroyed, Suiryu may have been weakened to 15. He can still take out a single Crow, but he can't 1v3 anymore.

Though these numbers were thrown out of nowhere, this could very well be the case, and if it is, the Crows could in no way scale or even downscale from a healthy Suiryu.

HYPOTHETICAL NUMBERS

Say that Gouketsu is 500, Suiryu 100, and the Crows are each 10.

Normally Suiryu could easily take out the 3 combined Crows, as they only amount to 30 together. After fighting Gouketsu (500) and getitng destroyed, Suiryu may have been weakened to 15. He can still take out a single Crow, but he can't 1v3 anymore.

Though these numbers were thrown out of nowhere, this could very well be the case, and if it is, the Crows could in no way scale or even downscale from a healthy Suiryu.
Yeah but why would his durability wildly decrease only to then suddenly increase when he gets brutally beaten by Bakuzan?

The reason the scaling is happening is because Suiryu is able to take multiple hits from Bakuzan after the Crows already injured him.

Bakuzan is stronger than Choze. Suiryu can even "break" his toe, showing that despite being weaker he can still slightly hang in there. The fact he can cause slight harm to Bakuzan and take hits from him show that Suiryu didn't drop by a vast amount.

This is, what I believe, to be the biggest point for this scaling. If Bakuzan wasn't a thing I would disagree with the scaling, but him taking hits and slightly harming someone who is stronger than Choze tells me that he isn't meant to be VASTLY inferior than before.

He is weaker, a noticeable amount, but not enough that downscaling is impossible. At least for me.

I wouldn't really say that Suiryu could "take hits" from Bakuzan when a seemingly casual kick could break Suiryu's leg. Sure, Suiryu survived the initial beatdown from Bakuzan but he was very clearly taken out of action by that.

This is, what I believe, to be the biggest point for this scaling. If Bakuzan wasn't a thing I would disagree with the scaling, but him taking hits and slightly harming someone who is stronger than Choze tells me that he isn't meant to be VASTLY inferior than before.
We currently list that feat as a massive outlier.

Back