• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Mario CRT: Mama mia, another one!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Yeah I also forgot to mention, there is more evidence of rather potent Non Physical Interaction for both Mario & Luigi as seen in the Superstar Saga they both fought Cacklleta's soul to a stand still beating her (Is the character a SHE? The male Dialogue sorta confuses me but she is at times addressed as such and laughs feminine like.) Very essence out of Bowser's vessel and basically exorcising the hell outta Bowser.

Christian Higdon said:
I am also on board with this idea.
Hopefully it will lower Mario's looses a bit with a more favorable approach of things.

(Seriously how can a plumber with so much inventory/hax under his belt lose this badly?!)

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Luckyfun said:
shouldn't Dimentio have dark prognosticus abilities?
Pro what now?
The Dark Prognosticus is a book of prophecies in the Mario Universe. It's "dark" because it describes events in a rather bleak manner. Countless wars have been fought over it (even those wars being predicted in the book). Here is the Mario Wiki article on it. There's also the Light Prognosticus, which basically says how to prevent the bleak future that the Dark Prognosticus tells of.

Also, I don't think the Dark Prognosticus itself is magic? It simply contains information that was presumably obtained via magic. It's been a while since I've played Super Paper Mario though, so I could be wrong.

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
Mario bros have pretty good hax it just needs to be brought into detail and provide links
Also about yoshi creating a star did he actually created one or did it just spawned from completeing a certain task?

I'm a little wary about some of the feats so I'm double checking.

DatOneWeeb said:
He created it. Yoshi has done something similar like this before, when eating enough fruit, he makes an egg and a power-up comes out. This should be Yoshi making it came from his backside and is made when eating enough fruits.
A little odd but okay.

(Where could that confirmation be?)

I think the infinite speed, Low 2-C Culex and the extent of Bowser's regen were the only things really disagreed with? Everything else can be applied (I'd say ask DDM/DRB about the passive wish granting as well)

Eh. It's whatever. I think Mario definitely has more to worm with on that front than Bowser and I consider low-godly for Mario legit given all the stuff I've provided on it.

The disagreements for infinite speed were only because the incomplete void shouldn't scale to, but the complete void, which Dimentio claimed he can survive, should scale. And the Prima Guide not being recommended but this one is fine and allowed since nothing really has any contradiction to its plot and gameplay. For Culex, I think some were neutral. I feel like a possibly Low 2-C would work better imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back