• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major DBZ and DBS Upgrades (Since Nobody is Unlocking the 2-C Crt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevertheless, since the ap is gonna be affected by Deagonx thread, that should wait.

@Deagonx are you still planning on making that thread?
You could ask Deagonx but he was under the assumption all the scans said infinitely expanding but Griffin answered that here which was referring to the galactic illuminations being expanding but he could also view the blog if he’d wish
I'm discussing it with Griffin atm. I'll add you to the discussion
Do you think I should hold off then from the high 3-A stuff

I'm discussing it with Griffin atm. I'll add you to the discussion

According to Herms, Chouzenshu 4 says that Dragon ball has infinite Galaxies.

Scan translation: Galaxy

A cluster of stars at one location in the Universe. United stars form nebulae and several nebulae together form a Galaxy. The 4 Kaiohs who are responsible for the North, South, East and West govern these Galaxies. The division between North, South, East and West was created by the Gods and Kings of Heaven to control/supervise the infinite number of Galaxies in Outer Space.

is said to have unlimited Galaxies in GT

Here those scans about the galaxies I was talking about that day

Leave Infinite Universe or whatever for another CRT if have to be made or not, future stuff don't have to hold present. Just apply What has been accepted as of now, if things changed in future they can be applied in future.

I have still yet to get an EXTREMELY relevant scan to infinite universe dragon ball super translated because no one is bothering to translate it 😭
Poor soul.
anime-poke.gif

But as I said, leave that part to Deagonx. It's his/anyone choice to disagree with something and make a crt to change it. It has nothing to do with this CRT currently. So you all should move on to apply high 3A changes for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back