• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major DBZ and DBS Upgrades (Since Nobody is Unlocking the 2-C Crt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor soul.
anime-poke.gif

But as I said, leave that part to Deagonx. It's his/anyone choice to disagree with something and make a crt to change it. It has nothing to do with this CRT currently. So you all should move on to apply high 3A changes for now.
I also think it.

I was looking and we have to change the size of Zamasu to type 9

Type 9 (Multiversal): Characters as large as, or larger than, a collection of several universal space-time continuums. Note that as with all of these types, this is only referring to size. Having 4-dimensional power or above does not qualify as having multiversal size, but such characters can contend with them.

I was looking and we have to change the size of Zamasu to type 9

Type 9 (Multiversal): Characters as large as, or larger than, a collection of several universal space-time continuums. Note that as with all of these types, this is only referring to size. Having 4-dimensional power or above does not qualify as having multiversal size, but such characters can contend with them.
That's not true either
Thank you.
What do you think?

I gtg ill Continue editing tomorrow (it’s harder to edit the power and stats section because when you try to change the template now you cant edit it like before)

I don't have anything against the Universe being Infinite in size and not arguing against a 2-C upgrade anymore, but it makes me think the shockwaves feats are outliers. "The Void not having time or space" is contradicted by the fact that 80 minutes can pass, and we literally nuked our timeless void standards as being infinite speed even if the statement was legit. We also cannot deny the fact that Bulma was able to speak with fighters or see characters fight to an extent. Still, even characters like Krillin or Master Roshi would have Infinite speed by that logic, which honestly just sounds really iffy. So I am clearly against Infinite speed for Dragon Ball Super tbh. And we may need to look for how next best Massively FTL+ speed feat then.
About the changes, could you open all anime and manga profiles to apply 2-C?

He’s already 2-C.
Infinite Zamasu needs to change his size to Type 9 since he became Low-Multiversal with all universe 7

Infinite Zamasu needs to change his size to Type 9 since he became Low-Multiversal with all universe 7

Done
Edit: (Low key wondering why ribrianne has possibly while editing)
will continue editing later my phone died and I can only copy and paste 2-C template on phone

Last edited:
Dragon Ball supporters try not to make a profile for every irrelevant character challenge minute 3 (literally impossible)

Anyway, profiles have been unlocked. Though I have to note that several of these were already unlocked before I got to 'em, so I would ask that you keep better track of what's open and what's not in different CRTs for the future. Makes my job a bit easier, m'kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back