• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean if Kazuma is the one who picked the character, and optional equipment is there to be used when in vs threads, why are you trying to limit his hax?

It's Etymology bro... wave simply originates from the OST
Yeah ik what it is lol I'm just saying the fact that the music is being used in this scenario and that its got a calming affect kinda alludes to it being the music that's what's doing the sleep manip.

So assuming he resist corruption, he absorbs nachts magic attacks. His ap advantage is looking a lot more like a win con here. Does nacht have any regen?

Yeah ik what it is lol I'm just saying the fact that the music is being used in this scenario and that its got a calming affect kinda alludes to it being the music that's what's doing the sleep manip.
Why do these people have dragonball art styles??????????

So assuming he resist corruption, he absorbs nachts magic attacks. His ap advantage is looking a lot more like a win con here. Does nacht have any regen?
Standard equipment only also I don't see resistance to corruption, madness manipulation and mind manipulation. Nacht has clones and stealth mastery and can bfr.
Forcefields that can Absorb Magic

Literally not reading my arguments if you don´t know yet about his ******* forcefield
Sorry Standard equipment only

I don´t know how to be more clear with you
Nacht still has ranged attacks and I call NLF on the magic absorption
Unholy Manipulation: As devils, their magic is unholy in nature. Their variations of basic magic attributes such as Flame Magic and Ice Magic are referred to as, for example, "Devil Flame Magic" and "Devil Ice Magic."[4]

Corruption: The negative mana of a devil can corrupt the magic attribute of anyone who takes it in[5].

Mind Manipulation: As with magic attributes, a devil's negative mana can corrupt the mind of someone who takes it in[6].

Madness Manipulation: The negative mana-induced corruption of one's mind can drive them insane[7].

Power Bestowal: A devil can grant its host greater power through a contract, such as a Devil's Bargain[8] or a Devil Binding Ritual[9].

Rage Power: The power of a devil is fueled by rage, as such rage[10] can even amplify their host's power[11]. This rage is also capable of granting devils[12] powers they never had before[12].

Resistance to Corruption: The magic attribute of a devil is corrupted already due to their negative mana, meaning they are incapable of being corrupted any further. In addition, even Liebe, a devil with no magic, was unaffected by the corruption that results from negative mana[13].

Resistance to Mind Manipulation: Devils are unaffected by the effects of other devils' mana to the point where even Liebe, the lowest-ranking devil, was unaffected by the mind-corrupting nature of negative mana[13].

Resistance to Madness Manipulation: Devils are unaffected by the effects of other devils' mana to the point where even Liebe, the lowest-ranking devil, was not driven insane by the negative mana of other devils[13].
He doesn't resist this on his profile so absorbing devil mana will corrupt him.

Nacht still has ranged attacks and I call NLF on the magic absorption

He doesn't resist this on his profile so absorbing devil mana will corrupt him.
Call it whatever you want when you don´t have no idea of what you are talking about, have no idea of the lore of the videogame, no idea of how Lavos functions and only spams quotes of pages

I don´t know how to be more clear with you
Reinforcement Magic: Nacht can use this type of magic to reinforce his physical capabilities.

• Mana Skin: Nacht can surround himself in his own mana. It is a more efficient version of Reinforcement Magic as it covers the entire body, and therefore enhances the entire body at once. Mana Skin can also be used to resist extreme temperatures.
  • Mana Zone:A Mana Manipulation technique that surpasses Mana Skin. Nacht can control all the mana in an area around him to various purposes such as enhancing his physical abilities even further, increasing the power and range of his spells, walk through the air, or attacking from every direction and even inside his opponent's spell.
    • Mana Zone: Dark Prison Hunting Ground: After taking control of the surrounding mana, Nacht spreads out his shadow, shrouding everything in shadow and cutting off all light. His ki is also hidden, allowing him and his clones to strike their opponent without being sensed.
Devil-Possessed: Nacht has formed contracts with four mid-ranking devils: Gimodelo, Slotos, Plumede, and Walgner. He can use Devil Union with each of them or even combine two Devil Unions, taking on the characteristics of each respective devil.

• Union Mode: Canis: Nacht assimilates Gimodelo into his body, taking on his characteristics. One of them is "Pack," which allows him to spawn a group of clones from their shadow. The ki, life energy, of each clones is identical to Nacht's, as such, Nacht cannot be differentiated from the clones unless he suddenly has a change emotional state, as seen when Asta said Yami's catchphrase, which has triggered Nacht and made him trackable with ki
  • Union Mode: Equus: Nacht assimilates Slotos into his body, taking on his characteristics. One of them is "Toughness," which gives him physical resilience great enough to shrug off Dante's gravity and physical attacks.
  • Union Mode: Felis: Nacht assimilates Plumede into his body, taking on his characteristics. One of them is "Agility," which gives him speed and mobility great enough to dodge a barrage of attacks from Lilith and Naamah at the same time.
  • Union Mode: Gallus: Nacht assimilates Walgner into his body, taking on his characteristics. One of them is "Crow," which allows him to let out a cry that can paralyze his opponents. Nacht tends to use this characteristic right before removing his opponents from the battlefield, sending them to another location or even to a completely different world.
  • Union Mode: Gallus × Felis: Nacht assimilates both Walgner and Plumede into his body, taking on both of their characteristics, including both "Agility" and "Crow".
  • Union Mode: Canis × Equus: Nacht assimilates both Gimodelo and Slotos into his body, taking both of their characteristics, including both "Pack" and "Toughness". Nacht is also able to manifest a pair of enormous dog heads with armoured helmets and three horns that he uses to bite down his enemies arms with their fangs as to stop their movements.
  • Union Mode: Canis × Felis: Nacht assimilates both Gimodelo and Plumede into his body, taking on both of their characteristics, including both "Pack" and "Agility".
Nacht has other attacks too
wdym you call nlf? Its just absorption. These characters are on the same level, its not like Nachts magic is on a different level.
He will get corrupted by the negative mana and nacht has other attacks too and at least 3 days worth of stamina and magic and the range advantage

He will get corrupted by the negative mana

Magus has magic for being in contact with Lavos, Elfs for being blessed by nature

Edit: Being in contact with Lavos too much can corrupt you, Magus who is the most powerfull sorcerer and one of the children of Queen Zeal who has a parasitic Simbiosis with Lavos, did not get corrupted
And Kuzama already told you Magus also has days of stamina

The Mammon Machine is a large bio-mechanical creation in Chrono Trigger, existing during Antiquity. It harvested the power of Lavos for the Enlightened Ones.
Nacht has other attacks too

He will get corrupted by the negative mana and nacht has other attacks too and at least 3 days worth of stamina and magic and the range advantage
Forcefield that blocks the attacks, 6 times durability difference with her second barrier activated, tired of hearing the same arguments again and again

Are these barriers passive?
Magus has the first barrier at all times in his first fight except when he see that the protagonists can counter it, so is a waste of mana and energy use it

The second no, is a defensive spell edit: That gives him the status "barrier" which cuts magic damage a third, I made a mistake here, he would have 40 teratons and a passive effect of cutting nacht attacks to a third

Magus has the first barrier at all times in his first fight except when he see that the protagonists can counter it, so is a waste of mana and energy use it

The second no, is a defensive spell
I can't tell if he just switches it on at the beginning of the match or if it's passive (the first one)

how do it work? chapter where it appears?
i literally sent scans of it

Nacht freezes and drags The Twin Supreme devils into Shadow

The second no, is a defensive spell edit: That gives him the status "barrier" which cuts magic damage a third, I made a mistake here, he would have 40 teratons and a passive effect of cutting nacht attacks to a third
Nacht can dodge and clone himself
First of all let’s talk about how Yu’s illusion levels aren’t as crazy as they seem. The levels are only capable of boosting speed and power not durability, because Boric could still damage him even when Yu is at level 3, Secondly, Level 2 was enough to harm boric, the damage Yu did on Boris looks notable. No, it was not a scratch and it was not a dent, it was a significant damage that even Yu himself noted that he was hurt. However Yu was able to slice through him at level 3. So the gap between 2 and 3 is a little bit smaller than what you guys make it seem in the previous thread because Yu could already damage him at level 2. The same can be inferred for level 3 to 4 and 4 to 5. Now let’s talk about the annoying speed amp. Alma was comparable to 3, got caught as soon as Yu switched to 4, Alma got up, got stronger without any indication of a speed amp of his own but Alma is still comparable to Yu amp 4, and still tagged 5. Next, Boric who claims Yu is faster at 2 could STILL see a blurry Yu at 3. Even if you disregard the blurry aspect. Boric was SLOWER than Yu at 2 already. So the speed amp gap isn’t as big as you guys make it seem. Alma can match Yu’s speed, Yu was already faster than Boric to in the first place.

Negative mana compared to Yu’s amps

We look at magic power stages, the smaller the number, the bigger the magic power. Using negative mana allowed Nero to go from a weak stage 6 mage to a magic power high enough to deal with a Devil (stage 1/0). Forbidden magic/ negative mana amp should cover the gap between 3, 4 and 5. Because negative mana boosts so much that it covers 5/6 levels of magic power. Licht still has access the power from the underworld because he can destroy an entity which swallows all magic from the main world.

Reinforcement magic compared to Yu

Reinforcement magic allows for magic that’s “extremely slow” to be boosted to match FTL attacks. Reinforcement magic also allowed Nozel to get up from being stabbed straight through with three swords and was STILL fighting effectively as though he was never stabbed in the first place. By itself this should put reinforcement magic on just one level gap of Yu’s amps. However, with negative mana enhancement, Licht’s reinforcement magic amp raises extremely, surpassing ALL of Yu’s amps. Another advantage of reinforcement magic is that it amps all stats, not just AP and speed.

How fast does Licht use his Amp?

Negative mana is ever present, all Licht just needs to do is cast Reinforcement magic which is thought based, so activation speed is comparable to Yu’s.

Conclusion

After so much research, I’ve gotten forbidden magic/negative mana amp several levels higher than Yu’s amps. And I have cleared the misconception of Yu’s amps being “massive” and a “speed blitz, one shot” of some sorts. Thank you for your patience everyone. @Decieved I hope I have been able to convince you. All of you.

Licht FRA

Back