• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi revision (Country Level)

I am fine with upgrading any characters currently scaled from Sinbad to 6-B.

You can check here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Magi

I approve the update, but will this serve with other characters? Because it was a very unique feature of Sinbad's Djiin, pure Hax.

Which Magi characters are currently scaled from him?

You need to check here and list all of them: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Magi

Everyone who scales off Sinbad's Large Island feat should be upgraded to country level.

Sinbad Himself obviously, Alibaba, Hakuryuu, Aladdin, Solomon, Arba, David, Judar, Morgiana, Yunan, Kougyoku, Kouha, Kouen, Ugo, Titus, Muu, Hakuei.

Okay. Thank you. Would you be willing to handle updating the profiles?

As usual, just be careful to update both the tier, the attack potency, the striking strength, and the durability.

I would but my computer messes up the edits i make for some reason :/ so it'd probably ruin the pages or something, sorry Ant.

Okay. Are you willi ng to handle it then M3X?

If so, which profiles need to be temporarily unlocked?

Sorry, lately I've been too busy with school, I do not think I'm going to help a lot. I also wanted to change the justification for Morgiana's speed. She was FTE for Arba, who is one of the strongest

Did somebody inform Celestial Pegasus yet? He might be able to help out. Otherwise I might have to temporarily highlight this thread.

I was already planning on making a massive magiverse revision thread, I will include my thoughts on this country level stuff in it aswell but since I am on vacation I will only be able to properly respond from 29th onwards.

Well, the problem is that I am too busy to handle the revisions, and the others have expressed problems handling it for other reasons.

Would you be willing to do so?

Back