• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a call for the verse to be deleted entirely or at least completely reworked.

As many may have already noticed, the profiles of the Webnovel version of Tate no Yuusha are created entirely from the last arc of the work (ch 353-378), that is, basically ignoring hundreds of previous chapters and dozens of arcs, all the characters did not receive dozens of skills that they obtained in these arcs and therefore are terribly incomplete profiles, even variations were ignored, such as their versions from the kizuna world in which their statistics and powers were reset, among other variations that are not worth mentioning. I myself have a Naofumi page on another wikia where only the version up to the spiritual turtle arc already has more powers than all the profiles here

Another problem would be the inconsistency between the pages, Raphtalia would have "Infinite" speed for supposedly accompanying Medea and vice versa, but Medea's speed would be "Supersonic"??????????

There are also things like Naofumi's weakness in which he likes to see his enemies suffer and torture them which prolongs the fight, however this is something that only occurs in the first arc of the novel and then he simply stops doing it so that doesn't even matter. it should have been on a page at the end of the series.

The profiles are also basically without scans or any references, many things are assumptions that we cannot even question due to the lack of information on where to find them.

Now the worst problem, the scale of the characters, the scale of the characters' lifting strength is unknown to me, characters like Naofumi and Raphtalia are "Class 25" for lifting the Houou bird, however why that level? What is the weight, height or what calculation leaves the lifting of this bird at this level? It is a purely suppository statistic. And now comes the thing that I don't understand, if Naofumi is "Class 25" why are there profiles that are "Class MN" for climbing with him? You can say it's because he scales his pre-god form, but then where is the variation of that form on his page?

Well, I could mention more things like Stamina, Destructive Power and other incorrect things, but I don't think it's necessary since this is a request for exclusion and not to change a few statistics. That's all, all profiles on the WebNovel page must be deleted.

Yeah I've been saying this for years, these pages are the equivalent of making a Goku page and having the only key be SSJ4, they're so comically incomplete and lacking in justifications that they should be deleted.

Yeah I've been saying this for years, these pages are the equivalent of making a Goku page and having the only key be SSJ4, they're so comically incomplete and lacking in justifications that they should be deleted.
Yes, I don't even know how this page is still there after so many years and several rules being changed

@Therefir Tagging you because you made the deletions. I would prefer they stay undone, at the very least until I return. I will give a short rundown why.

Only having the EoS versions listed is not being incomplete. As I said for years, if someone wishes to create earlier keys they are invited to do so, but generally a character only needs to list the most recent and/or fully developed peak version. So that's not a profile deletion reason. Take Harry Potter verse for example. We could have keys for some different years of the students, but we don't, as nobody has been interested in creating such.

The profile is not ignoring prior arcs. I listed every shield Naofumi ever had the the WN as well as every ability he discovered as far as I saw it in my read through. I could have missed some of course, but those would be CRT business to add, not deletion reasons.

The whole Kizuna world complain seems weird, as far as I recall Kizuna is a LN only character. She literally doesn't exist in the canon of these profiles, unless I forget some brief appearance.

The page stats aren't inconsistent. Medea doesn't scale to Raphtalia, since Rapthalia blitzes her. If you think otherwise that's CRT business.

I will have to check if the weakness thing is correct. If yes, I am fine with it being removed.

For old profiles, like these, no scans are no deletion reason - so state our rules. If you wish to add some you are invited of course. Given, Medea actually has scans and Naofumi has the basic references for the most important stats.

Good catch on the LS. Not sure why Medea scales weirdly. She should just get stats equal to Naofumi in LS, probably. And yeah, the lifting the giant bird thing needs a calculation. I suppose we can set that to Unknown until that is done.

I don't know what other issues you mean, but that seems like CRT issues, not deletion issues.

Last edited:
Back