• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Heralds rescaling thread

Just noticed this now, but the pages that had links to Starbreaker's old page removed should now have links to the new page.
I'd help out but the only pages that I know need to be fixed (Clark's and Hal's) are locked.

Ok so two things about the space sector. We don't actually have a stated size for a space sector, but we have two options.

The Lowball - Using this would get us 3-B bare minimum for a space sector.
Space Sectors, being 1/3600th of the universe should count as at least Galaxy level, and have had galaxies in them. For example, our sector (2814) contains the Milky Way Galaxy and Galaxy 882 (later shown in Green Lantern vol 3 #19 to both still exist post-crisis and be part of Hal Jordan's patrol) at the very least.

The Highball - Assuming that each sector of the universe are all comparable in size and that every part of the universe exists within a sector, this gets us 3-A just due to the sheer size of the DC universe. While it may seem very off putting, remember, DC's universe is just canonically much larger than outs, so obviously their space sectors would follow suite.

Ok so two things about the space sector. We don't actually have a stated size for a space sector, but we have two options.
Do to other calcs using DC's stated size, unless there's some other indication that the Guardians of the Universe don't actually guard the entire universe, the sectors would all be 3-A in scope imo.

Do to other calcs using DC's stated size, unless there's some other indication that the Guardians of the Universe don't actually guard the entire universe, the sectors would all be 3-A in scope imo.
I have found a couple 3-A calculations for DC Comics. Thought they could be useful for characters that had any universe-destroying feats in the comics.

To add to the sandbox, here's some scaling for Conner Kent/Superboy (Post Crisis), separated into his Original key and his Kryptonian Powers Awakened key.

Original: Aquaman can’t hurt him (And had to drown and weaken him later in the same comic to effect him, with Superboy getting right back up) Aquaman vol 5 (1994) #3 Stalemates M’onel (Superboy vol 4 (1994) #18) takes a beating from Pre-Crisis/Pocket Universe Superboy (Superboy vol 4 (1994) #8, Hurts Martian Manhunter possessed by Despero, and again (Young Justice vol 1 (1998) #6) hurts Kyle Rayner through his shield (Secret files and origins 2000) Stronger than Cassie Sandsmark Wonder Girl, as per Harm (Young Justice vol 1 (1998) #5) Rips down a door built to restrain Doomsday Superboy vol 4 (1994) #63

Kryptonian Powers awakened: Stalemates Orion (The Legion #28) Hurts a young Darkseid (The Legion #30), Oneshots full Kryptonians (Supergirl vol 5 #51) Defeats and overpowers a bloodlusted Alura In-Zee, Supergirl’s mother in the same comic. A mentally compromised Conner vs Superboy Prime. A motivated Conner vs Prime. Prime vs Conner round 3 Takes an extended beating from Gog Action Comics 815-816, Fought Kingdom Come Superman , though he eventually loses after being convinced to lose Convergence Superboy #2. Blows up Black Lantern Kal-L Blackest Night Superman #3 Had the advantage on Match (Suicide Squad vol 7 (2021) Annual 1 who defeated Ultraman Suicide Squad vol 7 (2021) #6)

Match as well has two keys: Pre Degeneration and Post Degeneration, and scales above Original Conner in his pre-degeneration key and equal to Kryptonian Powers Awakened Conner in his Post Degeneration Key

Also just a hint, but if a certain Superman feat is accepted, then DC heralds might be the second fastest finite characters on the wiki 💀 😭

I say this as a maybe because said feat is quite iffy.

With the new universe sizes and some recalcs. Speed is getting upgraded to like DuoDecillions x FTL, and SexDecillions x FTL for Speedsters.

LS I don't think has much problems afaik.
Can I see these calcs or feats, I haven't seen anything

I hope it's not the infamous assumption that the universe expands omnidirectionally at 50 trillion lightyears per second being multiplied by the supposed age of the universe.

Y’all, aren’t there still characters that need to be updated? Table the speed discussion until the main purpose of this thread is completed.

Y’all, aren’t there still characters that need to be updated? Table the speed discussion until the main purpose of this thread is completed.
Yeah, sorry, I'll save the speed discussion somewhere else. We were supposed to update MMH next.

Back