• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi/Adventure of Sinbad revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugo should probably be as powerful as other Djinni outside of the Sacred Palace btw.

I have temporarily unlocked Ugo's profile for you, and would appreciate if you could reinsert any missing calculations. Thank you.

All the relevant calcs are still there though all of them are in narutoforums (Which I can't access) Almost every djiin equip user is above teen Sinbad's mountain busting feat which was calced at 7-B. Also I have adjusted the stats of djiin version of Ugo, since he nearly killed Judar I gave him "At least 7-B likely High 6-C" rating.

Thank you very much for all of your help in any case. I have tried to do my part by fixing structure errors and similar.

Lets wait to see if KinkiestSins has anything to add when he comes back, and othervise close this.

Shouldn't Aladdin be "At least high 6-C" pre-timeskip, since he stalemated Judar after he absorbed the medium's rukh? Also since Aladdin after the timeskip was stated to be more powerful than human Solomon he should be "At least high 6-C, likely far higher", what do you guys think?

Some more things I would like to mentio

1) Aladdin destroyed David's true form (Which is probably some kinda dark rukh) so soul destruction for Aladdin?

2)
Aladdin was stated to have mastered both the old world and new world's magic and he is also more powerful than human Solomon, so he should logically have all the abilities of Solomo, actually I think he should be able to use all types of magic (excluding sacred palace magic) this includes the magic of all the metal vessal users, random magicians of both ama torran and the new world etc. Al thamen can use anykind of magic with enough magoi, if they can do that then so can Aladdin.

3)
Aladdin's Borg al-samm was stated to be powerful enough to not break from Arba, Sinbad and even Solomon. So what should be his durability?

0) I suppose that seems fine.

1) Okay.

2) That also seems reasonable.

3) I do not know. "At least High 6-C, likely higher", as usual?

Are you going to update Aladdin's profile accordingly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back