• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality/EE/regeneration for Sinbad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Existing outside causality is type 5. Operating on a different system is type 4. How does having Rukh prevents one from existing in a different system

Existing outside causality is type 5. Operating on a different system is type 4. How does having Rukh prevents one from existing in a different system
How does having different rukh means they are operating on a different causality system?
Thr burden of proof is on whoever wishes for the acausality not otherwise

Not this again.

Those who fall into depravity are no longer bound by the system of solomon's white rukh, rather they're under illah's black rukh
bro thats NLF. Please... read what the statement really means.

So are the changes gonna be added this time or is it gonna end like my previous mid-godly downgrade thread?
  • No EE
  • No Acausality 4
  • Mid-godly & immortality (3&8) gets yeeted down to non-combat applicable low-godly regen & immortality type 8 (reliant on his djinn) only

Rukh itself isn't really faith or causality. It is just something that powerful enough to change it
You will need scan of rukh changing cause and effect, which there is none as far as I know.
Also you will need scan that translate that translate saying having black rukh means you operate under a different cause and effect system.
And even if there was such scan which there isn't, there are so many anti-feats to it. Since black rukh can still affect white and vice-versa

You will need scan of rukh changing cause and effect, which there is none as far as I know.
Also you will need scan that translate that translate saying having black rukh means you operate under a different cause and effect system.
And even if there was such scan which there isn't, there are so many anti-feats to it. Since black rukh can still affect white and vice-versa
No, there is none as far as I am aware. The verse itself is not that deep.

Again I am saying this. Rukh isn't Faith. So a character having black or white Rukh has not to do with AC, also it seems you misinterpreted me when I said Rukh can change it. I was referring to the flow which life is born into

Again I am saying this. Rukh isn't Faith. So a character having black or white Rukh has not to do with AC, also it seems you misinterpreted me when I said Rukh can change it. I was referring to the flow which life is born into
Lormac.... her point still stands, I never saw a scan where black Rukh operates on different causes and effects. In fact, there is 0 mention of the system either.

Lormac.... her point still stands, I never saw a scan where black Rukh operates on different causes and effects. In fact, there is 0 mention of the system either.
C'mon, we are saying the same thing. Having black Rukh doesn't mean you operate on a different system. What I am saying is that Rukh has nothing to do with Faith.

C'mon, we are saying the same thing. Having black Rukh doesn't mean you operate on a different system. What I am saying is that Rukh has nothing to do with Faith.
Oh alright then. Rukh has something with fate as far as I am aware

Oh alright then. Rukh has something with fate as far as I am aware
Solomon said it could change faith but that is also wrong considering events still went according to how illah planned it. Other than that, nothing else

Can someone please drop their thought on this
I read all the scans you dropped. It explains “Rukh” and nature from “magi users”.
I did not see any mention of causality. In fact, according to the context, it looks like one or the author is trying to tend to that meaning.
But moreover, I interpret it as “How the world works” and who are “Magi/Magician” in the Magi verse.

Can someone please drop their thought on this
From what I see rukh isn't fate but what guides everyone towards the fate that has been set.
Could get causality if the 3rd scan was slightly more specific though. Doesn't help that there's no causality or time manipulation in the verse.

From what I see rukh isn't fate but what guides everyone towards the fate that has been set.
Could get causality if the 3rd scan was slightly more specific though. Doesn't help that there's no causality or time manipulation in the verse.
There is still a scan similar to the third scan,

Yeah, this. Depending on how you look at it though, Fate might be>>causality in magi
The thing is causality is not even mentioned there but honestly, as you said, it seems Fate is higher than that.

Yeah, this. Depending on how you look at it though, Fate might be>>causality in magi
Depends on how you look at it, the flow of the world contains multiple pathways, there is a pathway for physical laws, Karma etc.
According to David, there are countless pathways

Depends on how you look at it, the flow of the world contains multiple pathways, there is a pathway for physical laws, Karma etc.

History being there might be enough, not an expert though so I can't say for sure.

I don't think this is enough to say, they are talking about cause and effect system

I don't think this is enough to say, they are talking about cause and effect system
This comment isn't mine

history define present, and then the future, meaning history is the cause and present is the effect, cause and effect, changing history meaning changing the cause, so causality

This comment isn't mine

history define present, and then the future, meaning history is the cause and present is the effect, cause and effect, changing history meaning changing the cause, so causality
No it is not, it is a pretty popular saying that did not come from Magi but rather real life. That is the most basic definition of History that I was taught years ago in school, it has nothing to with cause and effect. But rather the present and the future depends on whether we learn from our history or not.
And there is nothing like changing history not even in Magi, there is no "cause and effect Manip" anywhere in Magi

But rather the present and the future depends on whether we learn from our history or not.
I do disagree with this, well it all still fall back how one defines history. History are events of the past. Take the history of our universe, the study of the history the universe wouldn't change the future, rather the event of the past forms the present
And there is nothing like changing history not even in Magi,
Yeah, I do agree with this. illah of control the pathway of history.

So they're losing the Acausality the same way they lost CM type 1?
Why does magi usually end up only getting downgraded
Oh well, guess all profiles with Acausality type 4 should have it removed and changed to just resistance to fate manipulation

So they're losing the Acausality the same way they lost CM type 1?
Why does magi usually end up only getting downgraded
Oh well, guess all profiles with Acausality type 4 should have it removed and changed to just resistance to fate manipulation
Causality is never mentioned but always brought as an argument, like I read all threads about causality in Magi, and none of them mentioned it.
The verse is deeper about fate and destiny. That's all. I am more curious about plot manipulation from Sinbad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back