• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
In magi, the gods who have control of the sacred palace can manipulate the hierarchy of gods.
The hierarchy works like this;
There are worlds/dimension on a ladder and each dimension contains a god, for a superior god the lower world is as insignificant as fiction where he can edit it as he seems fit. The hierarchy of gods is infinite and in all these infinite dimensions every god is bound by destiny made by a superior god

So since the relationship between the gods is R>F and not a spatial this ability does not fill dimensional manipulation, so what else can be used in replace of this?
Statistics amplification and reduction comes to mind. Or is there one that fits it better

Ultima is planning to introduce an ability that handles R>F in terms of higher existence etc so an equivalent version of such in terms of manipulation is likely needed to be discussed and added.
atm there is currently nothing except a really weird and broken statistic reduction/amplification but even then it still feels incorrect to say it as that.

Honestly; it won't count as dimensional manipulation, but I suppose as reality wraping? The higher Gods can actually alter the lower at will.
Also, topic-off – would this no longer count as high 1-B? (I am aware none scale to it, but now after new revisions?)

Honestly; it won't count as dimensional manipulation, but I suppose as reality wraping? The higher Gods can actually alter the lower at will.
Also, topic-off – would this no longer count as high 1-B? (I am aware none scale to it, but now after new revisions?)
It will still be high 1-B

Well, I suppose nothing can grant it. Statistic reduction/amplification sounds an alternative but also, it feels incorrect due to how broken it is.

Back