• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi/Adventure of Sinbad revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true, I only said that because other shounen profiles here have a post timeskip tab so I thought it was necessary.

Have Sinbad's victory and loss sections been cleaned?

Hmmmm Arba tanked a lightning from Yunan which should be high 6-C and the same arba got trashed by Morgiana soooo what should we do about it. High 6-C Morgiana?

No it was part of the narrative so can't be pis. Also as far as I remember there is no proof that the household vessel users use a fraction of their master's power, it is only mentioned that they are blessed by the metal vessal.

Wasn't Arba too much to handle for Morgiana and Hakuryuu?

I think the metal vessal users naturally have high 6-C durability and the magis have high 6-C durability only with their borg, without their borg their durability is kinda shit.

-BANLK- said:
No it was part of the narrative so can't be pis. Also as far as I remember there is no proof that the household vessel users use a fraction of their master's power, it is only mentioned that they are blessed by the metal vessal.
it was also part of the narrative of Aladdin beating solomon, so I am willing to chalk it up to at best PIS or at worst an outlier.

Also, while Household vessels are weaker then their king vessel counterparts, they should still be somewhat comparable to their master.

Considering we now have have low end city level feats, I think it is fine to consider their upper limit to their king's candidate lower limit.

I did the main ones, but im tired so I will leave the rest to you if you wanna do it BANLK.

Ya but Morgiana still trashed her in close combat.

Okay, and that is impressive how? It has been shown by every mage under the sun they suck at close combat. The only exceptions are Aladdin and his teacher, but the simple answer would be we should take that with a grain of salt considering how mages are long distance fighters anyway. That said, I agree, you are right. You can change the mistake I made for Aladdins pages. I forgot about that detail. They are Large Island Level dura with borg only.

Also, again I can chalk it up to just the plot demanding Arba losing due to...the plot. But if you dont accept any of those answers, I guess we can have a different key for Morgianna post timeskip.

I would appreciate if you could update the pages to reflect the "borg only" part.

So I added the durability with borg thing for all the magis except for titus (Since even after reading the entire manga I don't have any clue about him) I cleaned up Yunan and Arba's pages and updated their speed and ap.

Titus should probably get the same statistics as Yunan, but with a "Likely" before them.

The striking strengths should probably be left as unknown.

I have yet to do their profiles, iirc Hakuryuu is "at least 7-B likely high 6-C" and I am not really sure about Morgiana.....I think we can scale her from masrur who is solid 7-B.

I think that since Morgiana did as well against Arba as Hakuryuu, she should get the same statistics. Masrur should also be at least as strong as her.

Btw: "At least 7-B, likely High 6-C" is fine with me.

For Morgiana right? its fine with me, she did really well against Arba and frankly I think by now she should be far more powerful than Masrur.

Yes.

I think that since both are now adults of the same Fanalis species, they should be comparable.

A question:

Why are the Djinn Equip users assumed to be stronger than Djinn Cassim when not using their enhanced equipment?

Should those statistics keys be removed, along with the "Tier 8" category?

Djinn equip users with their weapon equip should be superior to Cassim but in their base they are weaker.

I think its better to remove the tier 8 statistics since apart from Alibaba and Kougyoku I don't think anyone really showed off the capabilities of their weapon equip.

I agree. Feel free to do so. Just remember to remove the "Tier 8" category, and the related "Base" section of the key at the bottom of the page as well. If it only says "Key: Base | Djinn Equip" then remove the key section altogether, since we do not feature it when there is only one statistics column.

A question: What feat is the "City level" rating scaled from?

Masrur has a 7-B feat with lightning kick, weapon equip Alibaba has a 7-B feat, Teen Sinbad's mountain busting feat was calced to be 7-B and there are some other feats which I don't remember.

I think all the relevant profiles are done, Ugo is left but I don't have any idea who he scales to. Also Solomon's profile is basically empty.

Okay. Thank you.

If it is not too much trouble, could you check if all of the City level calculations are still referenced properly? I removed some calculations that I thought led to outdated statistics.

I would appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back