• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality/EE/regeneration for Sinbad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired

After the new justification, I have a question about this.​

Sinbad: (Type 4; as a Singularity, Sinbad is born with a vast amount of Magoi and is capable of deviating from fate and “feel” fate. He is also halfway Fallen into Depravity)

This is not Acausality type 4.
Acausality (Type 4; as a Singularity, Sinbad is born with a vast amount of Magoi and is capable of deviating from fate and “feel” fate. He is also halfway Fallen into Depravity) ~ removed
Additional note for none verse supporters:
Consequently, a person with a black rukh cannot return to the Great White Flow of the rukh. We later learn that this is called “falling into depravity.”

Existence Erasure justification is unfitting:​

Sinbad: Existence Erasure (Returning to the Ruhk means becoming nothing) should be removed

Regeneration from Mid Godly to Low Godly​

Regeneration (Mid-Godly: After Sinbad died his Ruhk returned to the Great Flow and according to Arba returning to the Ruhk means becoming nothing but Sinbad was able to return to life thanks to the will of the Magi Gods) to
Immortality (type 8; reliant on his djinn) and non-combat applicable regeneration (low-godly: After Sinbad died his Ruhk returned to the Great Flow and according to Arba returning to the Ruhk means becoming nothing but Sinbad was able to return to life thanks to the will of the Magi Gods)

Last edited:
It needs a new justification, but he does fit Acasuality Type 4. He is a Singularity, which allows him to separate himself from fate in verse, and is essentially an "irregular" (much like irregulars are in ToG). Fate does act like cause and effect in Magi.

The whole verse needs a whole redo tbh. I'm working on the low to high tiers, but stuff like fate and rukh probably needs their own blogs where it's actually thoroughly defined and explained. I believe @Lormac_CC either made one or is working on one but I could be wrong

It needs a new justification, but he does fit Acasuality Type 4. He is a Singularity, which allows him to separate himself from fate in verse, and is essentially an "irregular" (much like irregulars are in ToG). Fate does act like cause and effect in Magi.
Can you explain how Fate acts like a cause-and-effect system in that verse? He is singularity is not enough to be qualified.
I don't think Lormac got any motivation after his thread, but let's see.

Can you explain how Fate acts like a cause-and-effect system in that verse? He is singularity is not enough to be qualified.
I don't think Lormac got any motivation after his thread, but let's see.
Not right now, and not any time soon, unfortunately. I took a break on Magi revisions to work on another revision for another verse and also busy with work. Maybe @Pain_to12 or @Lormac_CC or other Magi Supporters can explain it but I cannot help you atm.

I could genuinely care less abt the verse, there is evidence but I do not really feel like grabbing it when the verse is deader than my will to work on it, both due to the actions of a particular individual.
Yeet the aca for all I care

I could genuinely care less abt the verse, there is evidence but I do not really feel like grabbing it when the verse is deader than my will to work on it, both due to the actions of a particular individual.
Yeet the aca for all I care
There are not even scans in that said justification. If he got his acc by just deviating his fate, that is simply not acc type 4.
But as others said, if the verse treated it that way, we need a new justification for that.

Aight, yeet it, since I am 99% sure that no one will try to pull up all the scans for why it is so, and if anyone wants to do so they can do it later.
I am wholly serious here.

Acausality doesn't always have to do with Cause and effect. Type 4 can also give resistance to fate manipulation, causality manipulation, precognition time paradox immunity.

Everything in the verse has already been preordained by higher beings. As such fate in magi> cause and effect. Those who fall into depravity though are excluded from the natural flow of all things in the world solomon created

Acausality doesn't always have to do with Cause and effect. Type 4 can also give resistance to fate manipulation, causality manipulation, precognition time paradox immunity.

Everything in the verse has already been preordained by higher beings. As such fate in magi> cause and effect. Those who fall into depravity though are excluded from the natural flow of all things in the world solomon created
No Acausality type 4 is existing in different system of Causality. You can't just walk around and get Acausality type 4 for changing fate. By your Logic Even Yhwach Qualifies for Acausality type 4 for changing his fate in infinite ways. Well i am not saying he does just giving you an example.

Ya, I found threads about it. The rewording of the justification is just bad.

I'm more interested in why he has Resistance to soul manipulation for falling into depravity
Because if I remember my context right, the entire reason why Alibaba and crew were unaffected by all of Sinbad's fuckery with the sacred palace was due to their pseudo-fallen down status from being around hakuryuu post his fall, and Sinbad as someone who has fallen is at least equal to them in that regards since one of the conditions to be unaffected was specifically noted to be fallen down.

Rukh is a concept type 1 including fate and causality. Existing without rukh doesn't mean you are existing outside the guidance of rukh. So that would just still be type 4.
So the reason they got acc type 4 is that they exist without rukh aka fate/causality.

Last edited:
No Acausality type 4 is existing in different system of Causality. You can't just walk around and get Acausality type 4 for changing fate. By your Logic Even Yhwach Qualifies for Acausality type 4 for changing his fate in infinite ways. Well i am not saying he does just giving you an example.
This isn't about changing fate. He is excluded from/ outside the pee determined fate

Because he rejectss the humanity, XDDD
I don't understand, at all.
Because if I remember my context right, the entire reason why Alibaba and crew were unaffected by all of Sinbad's fuckery with the sacred palace was due to their pseudo-fallen down status from being around hakuryuu post his fall, and Sinbad as someone who has fallen is at least equal to them in that regards since one of the conditions to be unaffected was specifically noted to be fallen down.
Yeah to have fallen into depravity while Aladdin was from a world with a different set of rules (irregular causality. This may be the reason why they have type 4, because they are similar to Aladdin) but I can't remember Sinbad having any soul hax.

Ren hakuei was also unaffected by sinbad's shit cause her body was transmuted by Aladdin (weird. Don't see how undergoing matter manipulation, transmutation helps you resist this kinda stuff)

Rukh is a concept type 1, fate and causality. Existing without rukh doesn't mean you are existing outside the guidance of rukh. So that would just still be type 4.
So the reason they got acc type 4 is that they exist without rukh aka fate/causality.
Actually, rukh is no longer a concept. As a result their CM got nuked

Rukh is a concept, fate and causality. Existing without rukh doesn't mean you are existing outside the guidance of rukh. So that would just still be type 4.
What, no, they still have it, they just operate on the black rukh, that being the rukh of Alma Toran when Il Ilah was still in hold of the world, instead of Solomon's White Rukh, acting on a wholly separate system which as noted several times in the series acts against the current flow of the world

What, no, they still have it, they just operate on the black rukh, that being the rukh of Alma Toran when Il Ilah was still in hold of the world, instead of Solomon's White Rukh, acting on a wholly separate system which as noted several times in the series acts against the current flow of the world
This is it! That's where type 4 comes from

Ya but they still exist without Rukh.

Sinbad just needs a better explained justification
Yeah. What really needs to be naked though are these
Existence Erasure (Returning to the Ruhk means becoming nothing), Regeneration (Mid-Godly: After Sinbad died his Ruhk returned to the Great Flow and according to Arba returning to the Ruhk means becoming nothing but Sinbad was able to return to life thanks to the will of the Magi Gods)

Yeah to have fallen into depravity while Aladdin was from a world with a different set of rules (irregular causality. This may be the reason why they have type 4, because they are similar to Aladdin) but I can't remember Sinbad having any soul hax.

Ren hakuei was also unaffected by sinbad's shit cause her body was transmuted by Aladdin (weird. Don't see how undergoing matter manipulation, transmutation helps you resist this kinda stuff)
What do you think Rewriting the Rukh does, in addition, they resisted being returned to it due to said status, that's the whole soul hax part, you can also see it on
Aladdin while still from Alma Toran was included in the whole creation of a new fate that came with the white rukh having been a thing

Do not remember the context behind that and would have to reread, so 🤷‍♂️

The main story takes place under the Rukh of Solomon. If you are fallen, then you reject his Rukh and return to Ill Illah's Rukh. At least this is what I remember from the manga lol

Well that's definitely better, but it could probably be even better with scans and evidences, but I doubt anybody is willing to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back