• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality/EE/regeneration for Sinbad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone make a summary of what should be evaluated? For now I agree with the OP and Pain, but I would like to have a summary for better evaluation.

Can someone make a summary of what should be evaluated? For now I agree with the OP and Pain, but I would like to have a summary for better evaluation.
@Dread you interested in doing this?

Anyway, really sloppy summary;
  • Acausality type 4: Should be yeeted from all profiles in the verse. Nothing about its justification has to do with causality. Should be changed to just resistance to fate manipulation.
  • Mid-godly Regeneration and immortality types (3&8) for Sinbad: Should be changed to just immortality (type 8) (His djinn keep a portion of his rukh (mind & soul)), non-combat applicable Low-godly Regeneration (david was the one who resurrected sinbad from the rukh his djinn kept. Additionally, he wasn't returned to "the great flow of the rukh", meaning his individuality (mind and soul) wasn't erased). David should also get Resurrection, if he doesn't have it already, added to his profile.
  • Existence Erasure: Should be yeeted from any profile that has it. They have it because of this statement "returning to the rukh means becoming nothing" but people return to the rukh simply by dying. Furthermore the statement is referring to people's rukh (soul and mind) losing their individuality as they return to the great flow.
This is basically the summary of the decisions reached here. Better worded justifications can be done by others when editing.

@Dread you interested in doing this?

Anyway, really sloppy summary;
  • Acausality type 4: Should be yeeted from all profiles in the verse. Nothing about its justification has to do with causality. Should be changed to just resistance to fate manipulation.
  • Mid-godly Regeneration and immortality types (3&8) for Sinbad: Should be changed to just immortality (type 8) (His djinn keep a portion of his rukh (mind & soul)), non-combat applicable Low-godly Regeneration (david was the one who resurrected sinbad from the rukh his djinn kept. Additionally, he wasn't returned to "the great flow of the rukh", meaning his individuality (mind and soul) wasn't erased). David should also get Resurrection, if he doesn't have it already, added to his profile.
  • Existence Erasure: Should be yeeted from any profile that has it. They have it because of this statement "returning to the rukh means becoming nothing" but people return to the rukh simply by dying. Furthermore the statement is referring to people's rukh (soul and mind) losing their individuality as they return to the great flow.
This is basically the summary of the decisions reached here. Better worded justifications can be done by others when editing.
Took the time to read the entire thread and also this summary, seems fine. And I think the changes are too evidents to apply if there are no counterarguments anymore, but you are always free to wait for more input if you want.

Took the time to read the entire thread and also this summary, seems fine. And I think the changes are too evidents to apply if there are no counterarguments anymore, but you are always free to wait for more input if you want.
That is fine, assuming the verse still has active supporters that disagree with this

What of characters like Alibaba and David, these guys weren't with their Rukh but they came back to life
I'm not sure I understand really. David came back through the black rukh in Sinbad.
Ugo reduced david go a god of a lower universe.
By the intervention of higher gods, Sinbad was able to pull david out to resurrect him from the rukh his djinn kept (all this is of I actually remember correctly.
Not sure about alibaba though

Alibaba's soul was sent to the Dark Continent, then he and Judar came back to the real world thanks to the Mother Dragon, and somehow his Rukh then travelled back into his body, although this last part is speculation because we don't actually know how Alibaba returned back into his body.

Alibaba's soul was sent to the Dark Continent, then he and Judar came back to the real world thanks to the Mother Dragon, and somehow his Rukh then travelled back into his body, although this last part is speculation because we don't actually know how Alibaba returned back into his body.
This is the most plausible reason though

Fr, Dereck you should be thread moderator, you will basically make 90% of job here

By they way, i have noticed that Sinbad still have Aca 4 and Ugo profile wasn't edited by Pain.

Sure, np.
Thanks a lot
By they way, i have noticed that Sinbad still have Aca 4 and Ugo profile wasn't edited by Pain.
Ugo does not have aca4 or EE or regen so I did not edit it.

I think the sinbad own I know what happened, I forgot to remove the aca4 then went back after editing the tabber I did not press "done", I just saved immediately.

Please handle it for me

If the Sacred palace disappears Sinbad for some reason disappears with it.

Sometimes I wonder where my ind goes to while I'm reading. I can't seem to remember shit.

Isn't this just a case of nuking their plane of reality though? Like if you're 4-D and a 5-D being destroyed the entire 4th dimension, won't you disappear as well?

Sometimes I wonder where my ind goes to while I'm reading. I can't seem to remember shit.
lol
Isn't this just a case of nuking their plane of reality though?
I don't think so
Like if you're 4-D and a 5-D being destroyed the entire 4th dimension, won't you disappear as well?
The Sacred palace isn't a plane of existence. It is just a tool in a plane of existence. I think it has to do with what made him a god, because yes the Sacred palace make gods at least on pair with Solomon.

Last edited:
lol

I don't think so

The Sacred palace isn't a plane of existence. It is just a tool in a plane of existence. I thing it has to do with what made him a god, because yes the Sacred palace make gods at least on pair with Solomon.
Could it be some kind of reverse type 8 immortality? The sacred palace doesn't make them immortal but you can kill them by destroying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back