• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat possible lifting strength upgrade and general revisions

Phoenix821 said:
Tricky does need a physical body, Hank killed it in hell at the end of 11.
tricky may manifest through cracks or holes and had to physically face hank because hank was immune to reality warping and this is known because in madness combat 6.5 on the screen of improbability magnament it was seen that hank was not accessible to manipulate it and step auditor also could not access tricky also tricky can relive as much as he wants with the improbability drive or halo so he does not need the higher powers as hank and I could not understand why people still believe tricky even with the improbability drive needs the superior powers and by the way tricky with the improbability drive could die but still revive and evolve with death as it was demonstrated in mc6 when hank manages to kill tricky and then the improbability drive takes it as invalid thus reviving tricky and of step evolving it to a form of flamigero demon nevertheless this did not happen with the halo in mc11 still tricky with its r eality warping can break the laws of physics even make others break them as agents l33t.

you know, Tricky manifesting through cracks or holes reminds me of SCP-106

There's no real evidence of him getting 'stronger', though.

finally someone listens and if there is evidence in madness combat 7 or 6 when he dies by hank the machine of improbability turns him into a demon and apart tricky it seems that physical attacks or at least the bullets and sharp weapons do nothing to him and tricky was only hurt because the bullets of the shotgun went through the improbability drive not for something else curious is that tricky to keep his massive height needs to have the improbability drive in his brain head if he would not have a normal size but retaining his powers and forget that tricky can go through bodies with the speed he has? in the incident 1000a it is confirmed that tricky can cross large bodies with his body but only if he goes to a massive speed another thing that I do not understand is because they do not take into account the fact that this can cross the ground and bounce even with serious injuries to a great high speed that would not add a greater durability?

Right, but that was mostly part of his zombification. If anything, they would be different keys, although early MC Tricky is really not notable enough for his own key.

Also, Incidents aren't canon so they can't be used at all.

Considering the electrical crackling and the fact that he needed two hands to just barely defend it, probably not. He already scales to The Auditor, but The Auditor already showed he was well above Hank's strength earlier.

I believe it's canon, but I'm not sure.

Speaking of which, I should look into Project Nexus. We may have missed some abilities from there.

I've played it, though it's been a while.

Things of note that I remember is Hank having bullet time which could just be game mechanics.

Jesus when he gets the halo is said to have his abilities significantly improved, 0:34, and he gained magic 0:44.

Phoenix821 said:
I've played it, though it's been a while.
Things of note that I remember is Hank having bullet time which could just be game mechanics.

Jesus when he gets the halo is said to have his abilities significantly improved, 0:34, and he gained magic 0:44.
While the stuff about the halo we already knew, could you link me to something about the bullet time?

That... might actually be a new ability. Let me ask Bambu.

Ehhh

It's described almost purely in game mechanics term and is solely seen in the games

I'm leaning game mechanics

That is understandable, but we've taken far less conclusive things from games. It's still an ability; he activated it, he used it, and he fought with it. Not to mention there have been moments in the Madness Combat series that line up as his Bullet Time (Such as in Madness Combat 5, here.)

Considering the Wiki has used characters enterring Bullet Time as justification for abilities before, I personally don't see a problem with it here.

Fair enough. Statistics Amplification on Reaction Speed should work.

I'll contact Prom to see what she thinks, and if she says it's good, I'll put it to the profile.

Phoenix, if you have evidence of other characters using Bullet Time, put it on my wall. I haven't played Nexus, so I'll be relying on you for this.

> Prom

> he

o h n o

ThePixelKirby said:
Right, but that was mostly part of his zombification. If anything, they would be different keys, although early MC Tricky is really not notable enough for his own key.
Also, Incidents aren't canon so they can't be used at all.
well I think that at least his zombification has the effect that he still standing but the two things that mention one which should increase the durability due to the following:
1 in its weakest form with the improbability drive could already cross the ground with its massive speed and this did not present a nuisance
2 this does not mention it but it seems that here you do not know that the improbability drive is capable of assisting tricky of wounds or serious attacks like for example in madness combat 6 it is seen that tricky is capable of not being hurt by the fall and same time by the explosion generated by the impact of the train and left unharmed or in most cases is revived or the improbability drive takes it as invalid and by the way the drive gives more powers when this at the beginning with the improbability drive was not even able to distort reality only had superhuman qualities but after being killed by hank the improbability dive now could give him the ability to distort reality.

now with respect to what I said with the incident 1000a is that tricky can with its speed to cause more damage even with this could very easily cross the chest of the torture torture with his body and now you told me that this was not possible due to that incidents are not canons let me tell you that what I said is backed by things canons of the series things like for example:
1 in madness combat 5 tricky impulse boost with his speed to hurt hank with his signal for then with that same blow I raise him to the top of the ravine where moments later hank was helped by sanford and deimos.
2 in madness combat 6.5 at the moment that tricky was fighting with sanford and we got tricky grab momentum with his speed to make us go through the wall.
3 in madness combat 11 in tricky grab momentum with his speed to hit sanford and made him fly like a baseball and later when tricky at the moment that hank and tricky struggled tricky finally opted to grab speed to give him a devastating blow that Sack flying hank only that Hank used. the part of his arm improved by auditor to cover the blow.
PD: sorry if I answered too late is that lately I'm busy

Phoenix821 said:
Jesus uses it as well, as well as Sanford and Deimos.
Send me links to evidence of it on the wall, if you may.

I believe so, both Bambu and Ant gave it the ok and there have been no objections.

I'd say limited regen, since he doesn't really show this type of ability often, but sure.

Back