• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat possible lifting strength upgrade and general revisions

I'd say yes since we classify similar cases as such. Just note he actually needs the bits of his body to achieve it.

Perhaps his regen has a limit? Like he was able to heal his massive head injury but just didn't have enough energy/power to heal the gunshot wounds?

So

Type 3 and 8 Immortality via Halo

Did he come back? Specifically when he has the Halo, mind you.

Phoenix821 said:
He still survived without the top of his head without the halo.
I don't think he actually survived, it might have just been the 'Higher Powers' resurrecting him. I mean in MC5 when he died it literally said: Player 2: Eliminated

I'd say either Low-Mid or Mid would be good. Though again, it should be noted that it has a limit to how much he can regenerate.

So, Mid regen and what immortalities for Jesus?

Also, the near 8-C bolt likely doesn't scale to the Auditor's regular attacks, but will be added to the profile, methinks.

For the Improbability drive, sure

I think that's a big lowball for the Improbability Drive, which also seemingly made the Sun into a human-sized, humanoid entity, and then replaced it with an omnipresent red glow.

9-A everyone is fine. Should that scale to MC1-3 Hank, too?

I'd argue yes but I'm far from the most knowledgeable on the series. And the improbability drive could also deal with the upgrade, though it might be best left at "Unknown" if it comes down to inconsistencies.

My only issue is that Hank is clearly weaker than Jesus in MC1-4; he only becomes a peer in MC5. It's not like he's incomparable though, so...? 9-A is probably fine.

I strongly prefer leaving it Unknown.

Yeah, he can fight Jesus but he still gets clobbered by him, so scaling Hank to 9-A at base is most likely safe.

MC-1-4 Hank probably gets At Least 9-C, Likely Higher since he doesn't actually have decent feats and still gets clobbered by Jesus, but easily fodderises 9-Cs.

He did get thrown through a wall by Jesus in MC2, I think, and got back up from that fine. If we're gonna not make him 9-A, 9-B is better. Pretty sure he decapitates some people with bare hands.

Well, then at least 9-B, possibly higher sounds good then. He survived some damage, but still got beat up by Jesus.

As for the Auditor, I still think the bolt that killed Jesus can scale to the Improb Drive's AP, so it would still be applicable for his profile. Although the lack of dialogue and explanation does leave this up for debate(?)

The Normality Restoriation is very odd and it's hard to tell what it would scale to.

Right. I'm tempted to scale the lightning bolts to the Improbability Drive, since it was specifically the Auditor's improb. drive's destruction that caused it, and the fact that it struck specifically Jesus first is quite odd when one thinks about it.

I have a large post of all Madness Combat upgrades I've compiled on my discord, but I'm still working on it. I'm trying to make sure I'm not missing any abilities and am interpretting things right, because MC does have the flaw of being difficult to interpret.

I strongly disagree on the Improbability Drive scaling. It's showcased an inconsistent scale of power and feats that are far above 9-A anyways (like making the Sun into a humanoid, and then replacing it with the omnipresent red glow).

Normality restoration scales only to Improbability Drive but we don't know its scale so its not relevant.

I figured the only reason the Auditor survived was because of his Elemental like intangibility.

Promestein said:
I strongly disagree on the Improbability Drive scaling. It's showcased an inconsistent scale of power and feats that are far above 9-A anyways (like making the Sun into a humanoid, and then replacing it with the omnipresent red glow).
Normality restoration scales only to Improbability Drive but we don't know its scale so its not relevant.
I'd bargain that turning the sun into a humanoid was a visual gag, and not quite literally the sun, as there's little evidence that it was quite literally the sun that turned into a human. Visually, it says otherwise.

But if you're adamant enough that it does not scale to the ID, then I'll agree and leave it out. Although, we can still firmly say the verse is 9-A, yes?

By the way, if anyone would like to see what I have so far regarding revisions, you can contact me on my wall. Even better if any of you have a discord, so I can send it that way.

I mean, I doubt it was not literally the sun. The sky went black after and has been black ever since, save for the omnipresent red glow.

I'm completely fine with 9-A, yes.

Promestein said:
I mean, I doubt it was not literally the sun. The sky went black after and has been black ever since, save for the omnipresent red glow.
I'm completely fine with 9-A, yes.
However, this was after Hank fell outside of a building and into an Improbability-Drive'd realm. As well, without the Sun, the entirety of the world would be near to pitch black, if not already pitch black. I'd find it hard to really affirm that it literally transformed the sun into a person, instead of it being a visual gag.

Other than that, I think the revisions are good to go, although the calc of when Tricky and Hank fell off a cliff while fighting off the train and the train exploded would make quite a good calc for the verse.

That's it. Tricky was right inside the explosion and came out unharmed, so it would certainly make a good calc.

tricky with its ability to distort reality is able to manipulate the physical laws or rather break them so they can challenge the physical apart tricky can distort ALL reality as well as was able to slowly take control of hell the point is that with its ability to distort reality has a range so to speak universal if it sounds crazy but this is complemented more when I distorted the sky to eject rays and also exceeds the improbability drive of the sheriff machine that deformed the entire reality also it is resistant against the power to distort reality because it does not affect the auditor's improbability when Aditor tries to access it, so I leave it at his discretion.

or if I forget tricky in madness combat 11 does not need a physical body since this can be manifested by screaming or holes and even being able to expand them.

Back