• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat possible lifting strength upgrade and general revisions

Lifting Strength

The Auditor and Tricky have moved buildings with telekinesis.

2:58

1:34

This should be noted in the lifting strength as well as AP like the Auditor does, also Tricky needs telekinesis added.

Jesus as well do to having the Halo, which the Auditor had when he raised a building.

Should be at least Class K according to Mr. Bambu

Possible AP upgrade
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ness_Combat_Calc:_Jesus'_Super-Holy_Room_Bust

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Mr._Bambu/Madness_Combat_Calc:_Auditor_is_a_Heretic

Ability additions
Tricky: Possestio and Resitance to Absorption resisted the Auditor's absorbtion 6:05, possesed his body 1:30

Weapon Creation: 3:10, 2:80,

Possible BFR : Sent Hank and Sandford to purgatory/Hell 1:54

A new key for MC 11

Jesus: Weapon Creation: 1:24

Immortaility type 3 and Mid Regenerationn 1:35

The Auditor: Power Bestowal Gave Hank a new arm and powers 3:00, 3:05

Seems logical. Chances are the entire verse will get revisions as per Madness Combat 11 and possibly Deimos' adventures.

So this would be... at least Class K, I guess, without a calc. I can accept that, it seems very reasonable.

I'll be helping out with Madness Combat for the foreseeable future so any requests for the verse can be done pretty quickly.

Sometimes I wish there was a Discord to communicate in, since picture upload on Fandom can be very fickle.

Big Madness Combat revisions coming, yea.

I have a Feat linked in the calc request thread that could also potentially upgrade the entire verse should I link it here?

Also Should Tricky have resistance to Absorption?

Multiple MC feats need some approval.

Two 9-A Madness Combat fears signal an upgrade incoming.

Invalidates both Jesus fights.

Phoenix821 said:
I have a Feat linked in the calc request thread that could also potentially upgrade the entire verse should I link it here?
Yeah, link it here or on my wall please.

Oh. Right. We've talked about that one. That's... rough.

The issue with that feat is that we don't even know if Tricky is causing it, much less with telekinesis or AP. Chances are it was some reality bending madness.

But yea, that building calc the last one we need before we firmly have a grasp of what the verse is.

That, and we need to figure out what MC11 is doing and what needs to be added.

Well for MC 11 Tricky should likely get BFR and resistance to absorption as well as maybe creation for when he made those weapons appear? As well as a new form and key for it.

Hank should get a new from and key for it as well, telekinesis, and maybe flight?

Weapon Creation for Jesus (Created his sword in his fight against the Auditor).

Probably not for Hank, though, since that was likely the Auditor helping him and giving him those weapons.

Should we put the two on the calc approval thread?

He already did calc two of them, the building falling on Deimos and Sanford is left.

Vaporization is surprisingly low-tier, actually. Although he stomps fodder with it.

Vaporization makes sense and is 70.58 kg of TNT, pretty well into Small Building level.

Um, about the Auditor's Lightning calc, that wasn't caused by the Auditor, it was caused by the Improbabilty Drive being destroyed and normality beginning to restore itself, in MC9 Deimos's little device tells him this and for the rest of the video those lightning bolts are happening in the background, I don't think the Auditor caused those.

In that case anyone wielding the Improbability Drive would wield the 9-A potency though IIRC the building dropping was similarly caused by that so 9-A is lower than what we expect.

those 'lightning bolts' are the normality restoration which happened when the primary improbability drive was destroyed accidently by the Auditor

Yes, but the Auditor didn't create those lightning bolts, they were created as a result of him destroying the drive, so they don't scale to him.

They scale to the Drive, is the point.

Back