• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

chat what if i redo tricky's profile again so i can also group it in with other characters so people actually care about the crt since tricky's name would be in the title?

the only characters that are left is rlly just Jesus, right? both Deimos and Sanford have been remade already.
No. References.

Also, all equipment sections except Hank's are still that terrible "Any number of ranged weapons!!!" Hogwash that isn't actually standard equipment and just shit they pick up off the ground or a weapon rack in combat.

No. References.

Also, all equipment sections except Hank's are still that terrible "Any number of ranged weapons!!!" Hogwash that isn't actually standard equipment and just shit they pick up off the ground or a weapon rack in combat.
The Auditor having the 'any number of weapons' thing on his profile is the biggest sin on this wiki.

you can almost look past it for anyone else, but the auditor???? the only standard equipment he literally ever had was his minigun lmao.

The Auditor having the 'any number of weapons' thing on his profile is the biggest sin on this wiki.

you can almost look past it for anyone else, but the auditor????
The Auditor is actually probably the only character you can get away with saying that for, the man has a tendency to literally pull weapons from thin air, but still, it should be noted his preference is a sword and heavy guns for what he whips out of Narnia

The Auditor is actually probably the only character you can get away with saying that for, the man has a tendency to literally pull weapons from thin air, but still, it should be noted his preference is a sword and heavy guns for what he whips out of Narnia
when the only character you can get away with it with still has it suck on their profile.

regarding the auditor...

it's stated he was never a nevadean, so, having nevadean physiology on his profile makes literally zero sense. Employers shouldn't even need a physiology page since Auditor for now is the only one who has enough info on him to even have a profile.

so, idk if anyone else is remaking his profile but; if you are, just take that off his profile. if nobody else is, i'll do it myself.

regarding the auditor...

it's stated he was never a nevadean, so, having nevadean physiology on his profile makes literally zero sense. Employers shouldn't even need a physiology page since Auditor for now is the only one who has enough info on him to even have a profile.

so, idk if anyone else is remaking his profile but; if you are, just take that off his profile. if nobody else is, i'll do it myself.
I remade Hank so I'm happy, but I can remake Jesus in literally an hour cause I already did 90% of the work with Hank's page

chat what if i redo tricky's profile again so i can also group it in with other characters so people actually care about the crt since tricky's name would be in the title?
also about this, i only considered this because i've come to realize theres two blatant problems with tricky's page:

his Zombie key compiles his feats when the drive is activated, and when it's not. he should have a seperate key (or seperate ratings) for when he activates the drive, and when he doesn't)

and, that his MC11 key ******* blows. genuinely rlly bad and it doesn't do a good job at showing off his much of a monster he is at instantly killing someone if he really wanted to.

also about this, i only considered this because i've come to realize theres two blatant problems with tricky's page:

his Zombie key compiles his feats when the drive is activated, and when it's not. he should have a seperate key (or seperate ratings) for when he activates the drive, and when he doesn't)

and, that his MC11 key ******* blows. genuinely rlly bad and it doesn't do a good job at showing off his much of a monster he is at instantly killing someone if he really wanted to.
Then rework it~

whoever edited the Nexus CORE profile, and added the abilities on the physiology page under where the physiology page was listed please never do that again thats possibly the stupidest thing i've ever seen in my life.

like, the physiology page already lists what those abilities are. it just looks stupid now lol.

whoever edited the Nexus CORE profile, and added the abilities on the physiology page under where the physiology page was listed please never do that again thats possibly the stupidest thing i've ever seen in my life.

like, the physiology page already lists what those abilities are. it just looks stupid now lol.
Yeah, I also was confused when saw this

would this apply to physical speed or would this be reactions? i don't mind relativistic reaction speeds for soldats, but physical speed makes me raise an eyebrow.
I'm, honest to God not sure?

I think that by the way the calc was made it would apply to physicals?

But it would better ask the creator of the calc and as I said before bring it to another calc member (the main reason that I brought the calc in the first place is the fact that it was made by a calc member)

I'm, honest to God not sure?

I think that by the way the calc was made it would apply to physicals?

But it would better ask the creator of the calc and as I said before bring it to another calc member (the main reason that I brought the calc in the first place is the fact that it was made by a calc member)
personally i'd treat it like this;

[Regular physical speed], Hypersonic+ Reactions, with relativistic battle instincts

almost every character would get the hypersonic+ reactions (besides grunts, who would scale to their own feat) since Nexus Soldats are so low in the fodder foodchain.

(obvious desclaimer that tricky would be exempt of this, and would have a regular physical speed, and would treat the higher tier speeds as amps)

personally i'd treat it like this;

[Regular physical speed], Hypersonic+ Reactions, with relativistic battle instincts

almost every character would get the hypersonic+ reactions (besides grunts, who would scale to their own feat) since Nexus Soldats are so low in the fodder foodchain.

(obvious desclaimer that tricky would be exempt of this, and would have a regular physical speed, and would treat the higher tier speeds as amps)
Pretty sure that there are calcs that give hank and company subsonic travel speed.

Outside of that I think that it's fine for the other thinks.

The only exceptions are Tricky and Hank.

Hank would be variable since it was confirmed that he can adjust his speed to any he wants because his attunement to the world.

At his best would be the speed of causality which would be... Infinite? MFTL+? Not sure in that one

the amount of times he's had his ass walked up behind and shot in the back before he can react tells me that wont stick
Also it is pure WoG which is pretty flimsy to use, but it is on y'all opinions

Regarding physical Rela speed, I think Gestalt also can get it but ONLY in his Winged Version (In which he considerably faster than heroes and his previous versions), while the others should just receive reactions/combat speed

And he even shown being able to casually outspeed lasers in this form

regarding the auditor...

What about his "true form" will we have a key of it?

That's not just grunt, btw, this is Nexus Soldat, who is far faster
Do note that I still haven't played Project Nexus as I only noticed this feat from someone posting it on Discord. From looking at the footage, though, I do notice the player character being comparable in speed to the enemies they are fighting, and since they all move in tandem with the laser, the Relativistic rating should just scale to all of their speed stats.

Do note that I still haven't played Project Nexus as I only noticed this feat from someone posting it on Discord. From looking at the footage, though, I do notice the player character being comparable in speed to the enemies they are fighting, and since they all move in tandem with the laser, the Relativistic rating should just scale to all of their speed stats.
ig if they scale to all the speed stats, thats fine. personally relativistic just does not seem right to me for a lot of the characters, considering most of their feats (even from the games and animations combined) cap at supersonic to hypersonic. it's a beeeeeeg jump.

but if this looks like it scales to their base speed, it be good then.

[/QUOTE]
There actually some other feats I'm interested to check, can help?

Also play the games, they are peak

Back