• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

There actually some other feats I'm interested to check, can help?

Also play the games, they are peak
[/QUOTE]
You're free to post them.

Also, I wish I could play it, but I'm broke af lmao.

Relativistic (Comparable to Nexus-Soldats who can move simultaneously with SoL lasers. And albeit slower, still was able to tag Apothic Gestalt, who after gaining wings was able to outspeed lasers)

I guess something like it?

Ok chat, but before we add anything from the next episode. We need to fix the dogshit profiles.

Especially auditor. I have a funny feeling we’re gonna get a lot for the auditor. Although I might go out of my way to do the auditor.

Ok chat, but before we add anything from the next episode. We need to fix the dogshit profiles.

Especially auditor. I have a funny feeling we’re gonna get a lot for the auditor. Although I might go out of my way to do the auditor.
About this

For some reason i feel like that we not gonna to receive anything about other 3 Employers for a long time

officially unfucked auditor's Standard equipment section. unfinished, but it at least lists all the weapons he's owned/summoned in the series.
I wouldn't mind you doing that for Hank's profile, but you should note those are weapons he created(Sans Minigun I think?)

Still, looks good!

I wouldn't mind you doing that for Hank's profile, but you should note those are weapons he created(Sans Minigun I think?)

Still, looks good!
Yeah. i've wanted to give Hank his pre-Apothesis key so i can give him his larger standard equipment selection which includes his car and all that jazz (plus being 9-A)

Yeah. i've wanted to give Hank his pre-Apothesis key so i can give him his larger standard equipment selection which includes his car and all that jazz (plus being 9-A)
Yeah, I really only did the standard equipment section based on what I knew about hank from my rewatch ATT, the explanation even still holds up lol

Reasons on Power Nully?
the reasons for power null are right there.
very blatant power null.
And i don't think he resists Electricity when he literally gets damaged by it
Damaged is really overstating what it did to him. at worst it let Hank actually do physical harm to him. those charged punches literally tear chunks of flesh off mag agents, and it sometimes leaves small little holes on TA. definitely a resistance to it.

the reasons for power null are right there.

very blatant power null.

Damaged is really overstating what it did to him. at worst it let Hank actually do physical harm to him. those charged punches literally tear chunks of flesh off mag agents, and it sometimes leaves small little holes on TA. definitely a resistance to it.

Eh, this is rather just Power Bestowal, unless you want to scale Hank's immortality negation to Auditor

It is also should be noted that Employers were able to provide The Machine's prime code to Director, meaining that they basically ripped out part of The Machine and give it to him, which else grants them Information Manip

Low 1-C, thanks to certain fan favorite Clown confirming that TOP is Higher Dimensional realm + numerous implications from author
Can you post all the scans for this? i just wanna make sure some of it aint misinterpreted or anything.

i also dont really feel like going after it myself. i wouldn't know where to start.

Back