• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

From the looks of it, Hank gets some resistance to conceptual manipulation or something similar, as the auditor was unable to 'resolve' hank's character in a code sense.

which, speaking of auditor, ig he gets conceptual manipulation due to being able to literally look into and alter people like they are lines of code.

From the looks of it, Hank gets some resistance to conceptual manipulation or something similar, as the auditor was unable to 'resolve' hank's character in a code sense.

which, speaking of auditor, ig he gets conceptual manipulation due to being able to literally look into and alter people like they are lines of code.
Oh yeah, there is also the whole thing about being multiple Ocurrants and we actually get a show for how strong actually is the rage power for Nevadans (going from being on the same level of Church to bend the skull of a Mag is quite good

Oh yeah, there is also the whole thing about being multiple Ocurrants and we actually get a show for how strong actually is the rage power for Nevadans (going from being on the same level of Church to bend the skull of a Mag is quite good
i feel like this only applies to Sanford for now. could be wrong though.

Sanford however doesn't actually kill any mag agents there, those are half mags. slightly less impressive but considering the shit they pull in the animation, still a big amp he can pull off through nothing but rage.

Information Manipulation (Type 2)*

Pretty consistent with Prime Code stuff

I'd also like to note, that i am going to unfortunately have to go back on my word about one thing.

a single non-god tier character is going to scale to the cosmology. and that's tricky (because of course this guy is going to. what doesn't he scale to at this point?)

Post-Auditor Absorption tricky is stated by several posters in Auditor's hell that his presence was destroying the whole of everything of the dimension, so he'll be low 1-C/1-C/1-A whatever they're scaling to right now through (Actually combat applicable?!?!?!) environmental destruction via he was slowly killing the true form auditor.

I'd also like to note, that i am going to unfortunately have to go back on my word about one thing.

a single non-god tier character is going to scale to the cosmology. and that's tricky (because of course this guy is going to. what doesn't he scale to at this point?)

Post-Auditor Absorption tricky is stated by several posters in Auditor's hell that his presence was destroying the whole of everything of the dimension, so he'll be low 1-C/1-C/1-A whatever they're scaling to right now through (Actually combat applicable?!?!?!) environmental destruction via he was slowly killing the true form auditor.
True form auditor scales to Low 1-C possibly 1-C because the whole seeing everything as fiction which includes the Infinite improbable which is basically infinte squared (Described as infinitely bigger than seemingly an infinite amount of 4 possibly 5D structures making it at the very least 5D and possibly 6D which because the R>F Transendance stuff would make Auditor 6 possibly 7D)

True form auditor scales to Low 1-C possibly 1-C because the whole seeing everything as fiction which includes the Infinite improbable which is basically infinte squared (Described as infinitely bigger than seemingly an infinite amount of 4 possibly 5D structures making it at the very least 5D and possibly 6D which because the R>F Transendance stuff would make Auditor 6 possibly 7D)
does any of this scaling refer to twitch or youtube streams?

otherwise, seems good. could i get links to that stuff so i could compile it onto the new auditor and tricky page? (mostly for references)

Most of it comes from MC 12 (should probably mark this a spoiler so)
In Madness combat 12 at the end it's revealed that there are multiple Ocurrants in the infinite improbable and it's middly implied that it's infinitely bigger than the Ocurrants (which are referred as infinite and ever expanding in project Nexus) also in the direct launching the animation he gave a few references to the whole thing.

It's gonna take some time to have all of the links but the moment I get them I shall send them also we should make an spoiler discussion for 12

I''m ok on Low 1-C

Meh anything higher, unless lore expands information

Also apparebtly Krinkels was inspired by World of Darkness when creating The Machine

Demanding for links and sources, please

i messaged several mods to look at the hank CRT, unfortunately none have responded yet. hopefully the CRT doesn't die because they didn't wanna look at it.

Back