• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

Alright until you feel like actually talking and instead of dancing around even saying what you want fixed, it's not getting fixed. it's early in the morning for me, just say what you want fixed, or even better yet you can fix whatever slight problem is yourself if you don't wish to say it. too tired for something like this.
I can do it throught CRT or what?

im considering having A.T.P. agents scale to 9-A by sclaing them to this since they're competent enough to fight Deimos and Sanford, and can hold their own slightly better than most against Hank himself.

what do you people think of that.

im considering having A.T.P. agents scale to 9-A by sclaing them to this since they're competent enough to fight Deimos and Sanford, and can hold their own slightly better than most against Hank himself.

what do you people think of that.
FIne with that. Tbh Soldats dealing with MC3 Hank would give him a lot of trouble.

Also @Comiphorous I wanted to talk about hank potentially having limited causality manipulation via this

This definitely isn't a metaphour because that wouldn't really make much sense, and since the "lore" on what hank actually is bigger thanks to the existence of the machine it might have some ties to that as the result of this.

Also @Comiphorous I wanted to talk about hank potentially having limited causality manipulation via this

This definitely isn't a metaphour because that wouldn't really make much sense, and since the "lore" on what hank actually is bigger thanks to the existence of the machine it might have some ties to that as the result of this.
Maybe. i will note, that fight between hanks was a fight between two of Hank's S-3LFs, so idk if him cleaning up the causality makes sense. maybe it does.

unrelated note, working on Nexus Core's profile again.

Maybe. i will note, that fight between hanks was a fight between two of Hank's S-3LFs, so idk if him cleaning up the causality makes sense. maybe it does.

unrelated note, working on Nexus Core's profile again.
Could have a deeper meaning or implications regarding how the existence of two hank S-3LFs existing or encountering each other upset the balance of the machine (which most likely is also responsible for cause and effect) that Krinkles doesn't want to spell out since he said he doesnt like revealing stuff since it makes it less appealing when shown on screen (according to his own words).

Would we downscale everyone from Gestalt, thanks to dissonance being capable to harm him and protagonists also can endure it?

Would we downscale everyone from Gestalt, thanks to dissonance being capable to harm him and protagonists also can endure it?
Nobody scales to final Gestalt (to any extent). Gestalt is superior to everyone besides the god tiers. Gestalt casually pastes people comparable to the protagonists.

But they still can tank dissonance + protagonists are obviously superior to Church and Jorge alongside with being capable to last against Gestalt at least somehow

But they still can tank dissonance + protagonists are obviously superior to Church and Jorge alongside with being capable to last against Gestalt at least somehow
They can tank Dissonance because they actively resist it and they get it from a completely different source.

Gestalt gets shot with a City-Block level beam which blows him up and it only harms him, Hank and the gang get hit by it from Phobos who isn't as strong as Gestalt.
And again asking, but what about FTL speed?
As long as you don't have stupid reasoning for it, idc. i disagree with them scaling to it in physical speed though, only reactions.

1. Standart bolts from divergence Machine also was able to hurt him, and while heroes resists his effects they still gets damaged by Dissonance, so it is not only just resistance

2. Yes, i say about reactions

1. Standart bolts from divergence Machine also was able to hurt him, and while heroes resists his effects they still gets damaged by Dissonance, so it is not only just resistance
Yes. just like i said, Gestalt was hit with a City-Block Level attack that used Dissonance. (The Divergence Machine)

Hank and the gang got hit with a Building-level attack (S-3LF Phobos) that used Dissonance. they don't scale.

Jesus intialy just used standart dissonance shots from machine, which was enough to harm Gestalt
No, it doesn't hurt Gestalt at all. it negates his defenses and then hank and the gang can harm him due to being weakened. the Divergence Machine only harms Gestalt once it shoots him with the large beam to his Second Phase.

Good, and characters certainly scales to it due to beating MAG Bandit in straight fight (Especially Hank, who mostly was unarmed)

Good, and characters certainly scales to it due to beating MAG Bandit in straight fight (Especially Hank, who mostly was unarmed)
They downscale, MAG Bandit is still stronger than Hank, as most MAGs are.

regular MAGs should upscale from that, as they should be physically stronger than the bandit due to not starving.

And quick question: what makes you believe that Gestalt actually slower? He always had comparable speed, but limited agility

Agents and other characters can dodge this lasers, also they sees them slow
So still an outlier, because peak humans at best dodging FTL lasers isn't consistent at all.
And quick question: what makes you believe that Gestalt actually slower? He always had comparable speed, but limited agility
Because he's literally slower. he's outran by Hank and Jebediah on multiple occassions.

1. Grunts is Peak Humans?💀 They are can casually dodge bullets and pretty often

2. Did by outsmarting him and abusing size

Back