• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

Few things you might want to add:

Limited Pocket Reality Manipulation: when someone asked if Madness Combat characters have their own personal hells when they die, Krinkles said "that's ideally". It should be noted that this isn't really combat-applicable

(Employers only) Portal Creation: Shown here.
Portal Creation and Dimensional travel*

About Limited Pocket Reality Manip: I think we must don't include this as hax and only note for cosmology

Few things you might want to add:

Limited Pocket Reality Manipulation: when someone asked if Madness Combat characters have their own personal hells when they die, Krinkles said "that's ideally". It should be noted that this isn't really combat-applicable
I dont think that's exactly a power for a nevadean, they just happen to have their own personal hell they have once they die. I'd see it more of a power of Hell if anything.
(Employers only) Portal Creation: Shown here.
Ok

About the dimesnional travel Yes it is

Also doing a calc for Hanks travel speed and... I swear in Jebs name that I try it to low ball it as much as posibble but it doesnt go down from sub sonic+

Honestly, i'll take Quintuple posts over Employe single handly making this discussion thread over 20 pages long.
2gm037.jpg

and grunts are capable of interacting with noneuclidian geometry
Huh?

Fair enough

Already did the Hank calculations for anyone that is interested
I would normally go againist the feats here except for Gestalt but considering in the wiki there are multiple verses that are high balled without looking for inconsistency this is also fair enough

Not relevant but since this calc gets accepted i guess it can be used for high tiers/mags/G03LMs or a possible Mag Bandit profile or a potential bandit profile that has a key for Mag Bandit

Huh?

Fair enough

I would normally go againist the feats here except for Gestalt but considering in the wiki there are multiple verses that are high balled without looking for inconsistency this is also fair enough

Not relevant but since this calc gets accepted i guess it can be used for high tiers/mags/G03LMs or a possible Mag Bandit profile or a potential bandit profile that has a key for Mag Bandit
Sorry Euclidian geometry

Alright, so im redoing some of the profiles for Sanford and Sheriff, and i was wondering what people thought on where they scale LS wise.

Should they scale to Hank at Class 50, or massively upscale from Class 5? Sanford and Deimos are pretty well established to be inferior to Hank.

I was thinking Class 5, possibly Class 50 for them, but im not sure.

Alright, so im redoing some of the profiles for Sanford and Sheriff, and i was wondering what people thought on where they scale LS wise.

Should they scale to Hank at Class 50, or massively upscale from Class 5? Sanford and Deimos are pretty well established to be inferior to Hank.

I was thinking Class 5, possibly Class 50 for them, but im not sure.
There are two statements from Krinkels about Sanford being comparable to Hank at strength. And meanwhile Krinkels isn't the most reliable eprson there isn't anything that directly condrsdicts with these statements. So he should scale to wahtever feat Hank has performed in base form (where the **** class 50 came from at all? Is ripping off a jaw really requires that much force? I honestly questioning the clac but who is am to speak... whatever.)

Base Deimos for now should stay in class 5. I have a lifting strength calc idea for him btw.

There are two statements from Krinkels about Sanford being comparable to Hank at strength. And meanwhile Krinkels isn't the most reliable eprson there isn't anything that directly condrsdicts with these statements.
I mean, Hank is typically depicted as stronger than both Sanford and Deimos throughout the series, especially in the main episodes, with them struggling more with people he steamrolls through.
So he should scale to wahtever feat Hank has performed in base form (where the **** class 50 came from at all? Is ripping off a jaw really requires that much force? I honestly questioning the clac but who is am to speak... whatever.)
Yeah, jawripping is Class 50 apparently.

which reminds me, if anyone plans to make character profiles who are G03LMs, don't scale them to Class M. G03LMs aren't usually comparable to Mag Agents like that.
Base Deimos for now should stay in class 5. I have a lifting strength calc idea for him btw.
Aren't Deimos and Sanford for the most part comparable though? Dedmos scales to Class M so idk if any feats he pulled off in the Dedmos subseries is worth looking into, but who knows might find something good.

I can't recall Hank doing something effortlessly that Sanford struggled in lifting department.

Most of Sanford and Deimos' strength feats are similiar but they obviosuly didn't meant to show either of their upper levels of strength considering how effortlessly they do. Krinkels said Sanford could easily defeat Deimos in hand wrestling and in stats of both Project Nexus games Deimos has the lowest strength value in story mode playable characters, with this being especially clear in the second game where Hank, Sanford and Jeb have nearly same level of base strength stats but Deimos being lower than any of them by a not-so-little margin. But this could just argued as game mechanic tho, idk.

I mean, Hank is typically depicted as stronger than both Sanford and Deimos throughout the series, especially in the main episodes, with them struggling more with people he steamrolls through.

Yeah, jawripping is Class 50 apparently.

which reminds me, if anyone plans to make character profiles who are G03LMs, don't scale them to Class M. G03LMs aren't usually comparable to Mag Agents like that.

Aren't Deimos and Sanford for the most part comparable though? Dedmos scales to Class M so idk if any feats he pulled off in the Dedmos subseries is worth looking into, but who knows might find something good.
G03LM do have one feat that is picking up mining trucks with one hand

Because it's talking about what would happen if the S-3LF Eater killed deimos and ate his S-3LF, and that the things he did would still have happened and he isn't like erased from history.

It's an explaination of The S-3LF Eater's powers, not an explanation on Nevadeans.

Because it's talking about what would happen if the S-3LF Eater killed deimos and ate his S-3LF, and that the things he did would still have happened and he isn't like erased from history.

It's an explaination of The S-3LF Eater's powers, not an explanation on Nevadeans.
He does implied that it is would not affect his future and other versions on timeline, but it is honestly bit iffy, so okay

G03LM do have one feat that is picking up mining trucks with one hand
How do we know the said trucks in question were mining trucks? İn one of the flashbacks of the game a truck that belongs to MERC appears and it looked like trucks that weigh around 40 ton (forgot it's name). I'm on mobile so i can't post pics now.

Back