• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Made only Saitama on the Moon IO Review and recalculation

Basically I got this Calc, and end one Recalc of this topic, on a mission to correct the scaling given the size of Jupiter's moon IO. And why we should upgrade Saitama and Garou's speed to Mftl+.

Porque o cálculo Why can't the calculation be accepted?
The site rules state that the default language is in English
The VS Battle Wiki is an English-language platform, and all users are required to communicate in English.
This policy applies to all members of this wiki and our forum, including within discussion threads, as well as any other areas of this platform where communication occurs.
Exceptions are made for scans or other visual materials for which translations must be provided in English.
For the calc itself I just said it's unaccepted, as in a calc mod hasn't looked at it, so it can't be used.

I've commented on the calc. It shares the same issues as the previous version of the calc, so I am firmly against it being accepted.

I've commented on the calc. It shares the same issues as the previous version of the calc, so I am firmly against it being accepted.
I've been following this thread for quite a while now. Doesn't it seem like every box was checked for the reaction time to be used? I'm no expert so I don't know if this is especially true for the high end, but the on screen timer part was explicitly agreed in that thread that it should be used for said character reaction time, I think there was also a section where they said being in a different scene than when character performed said feat in said reaction time is not disqualifying and can still be used as the characters reaction time.

I also think It helps a lot that said character in question has the reaction time in a much weaker form. I know it's accuracy you're pushing for but is it really a stretch for cosmic garou who is now powered by God to react in a time frame similar to one which he did by himself with no power from God?

We had a thread that talked about Saitama MFTL+ but this trade was halted for timeframe reasons and yes, like karo_senpaii, I think the consensus on timeframe should be that "Is an on-screen timer During a scene where a character reacts considered a statement that the character can react in that timeframe?" by a vote of 5 to 2.

I've been following this thread for quite a while now. Doesn't it seem like every box was checked for the reaction time to be used? I'm no expert so I don't know if this is especially true for the high end, but the on screen timer part was explicitly agreed in that thread that it should be used for said character reaction time, I think there was also a section where they said being in a different scene than when character performed said feat in said reaction time is not disqualifying and can still be used as the characters reaction time.
This is the issue.

This is the issue.
I suppose that makes sense . I just have one issue though. I thought the light trail was formed from just saitama moving around and not punching garou repeatedly though. Your logic makes sense that if each of the punch and not the whole thing is faster than garou reaction time then yes he won't be able to attack because when he gets hit by one punch he would be overwhelmed before the next and eventually won't be able to do anything. You even gave the analogy of the boxer. But I thought that panel was saitama darting around all of Jupiter moon using after images. Garou even made a note of that by saying "after images" .
He now further said "focus , all he is doing is darting between the rocks and showing off his insane strength " so I thought saitama was just moving around all the rocks and garou couldn't follow him so he decided to go up to the surface.
When I think about it, if saitama was actually just releasing punch after punch and overwhelming him how did he have time to go the the surface from the middle where he was? It could have only been possible if saitama was not attacking him but actually just moving around and garou couldn't follow the whole process.
So what do you think?

I saw a comment, but don't you think that instead of considering 0.0001, we could opt for Low-End or Mid-End? Since in a way Saitama really was beyond the Garou's reaction at all times, here we see that Saitama was going beyond the Garou's reaction to the point that he couldn't react, here we can also see that Saitama was so fast that he was making post -images in Garou's vision. So even if you don't believe in the 0.0001 time frame, we can opt for 0.0013 or 0.0011/0.0007.

Last edited:
When I think about it, if saitama was actually just releasing punch after punch and overwhelming him how did he have time to go the the surface from the middle where he was? It could have only been possible if saitama was not attacking him but actually just moving around and garou couldn't follow the whole process.
So what do you think?
The issue that Damage is saying, is thst Saitama is striking Garou as he bounces around. The calc would only work if you assume that Saitama covered all of Io in 1 millisecond and then punched Garou, rather than just a portion of that distance and then punched Garou.

The issue that Damage is saying, is thst Saitama is striking Garou as he bounces around. The calc would only work if you assume that Saitama covered all of Io in 1 millisecond and then punched Garou, rather than just a portion of that distance and then punched Garou.
@Qawsedf234
@Damage3245

So don't you think we should choose to consider 0.0013 seconds? Since Garou's fight against Platinum Sperm is based on thousands of attacks within a time of 0.0013 seconds, which falls exactly into this context of the IO moon. Within the first frame of 0.0001 seconds, we can see that Garou defends around 6 to 8 Platinum Sperm attacks, then we see that 6 milliseconds pass, and they are already launching several attacks, then it is mentioned that they accelerated even more their speed and once again made thousands of attacks after 4 milliseconds, and at the end of 3 milliseconds we can see that they made the entire constellation. This is considering that they were relative to each other and there was no superior reaction during the fight, and if we apply this during the IO fight we can see that this context fits perfectly. What further reinforces this idea is that Garou became infinitely more powerful, in addition to copying Saitama's strength and improving it, while he copies Saitama's current evolving state, considering that Garou already evolves naturally. Therefore, I think it is coherent to opt for a time of 0.0013 seconds.

So don't you think we should choose to consider 0.0013 seconds?
I mean I'm not technically against it but the 1.3 millisecond thing is unquie feature of that fight. That might be calc stacking even if the timeframes themselves aren't.

Quer dizer, não sou tecnicamente contra, mas a coisa de 1,3 milissegundos é uma característica inquietante dessa luta. Isso pode ser um empilhamento de cálculo, mesmo que os prazos em si não sejam.
Meu Forgive me for the delay in responding. But anyway, Why could this be a calculation stack? After all, as you said, deadlines themselves are not, since we are using a calculation that has already been accepted, and I am just redoing it with the correct IO moon size. Furthermore, as I said, the average time of 1.3 milliseconds is due to the fact that the time of 1.3 milliseconds is the total count, This includes the thousands of attacks within a time of 1.3 milliseconds. Another point that we must highlight, is that when Murata draws several lines resembling a very fast feat of speed,Normally he handles this feat within a very small passage of time, this happens several times during the monsterized Garou's fight against Platinum Sperm. And finally, we have to consider that the cosmic Garou is far superior to his monstrified form, Both speed and strength had an exorbitant increase. Considering that, cosmic Garou was Infinitely with the same strength as Saitama using all his strength, Garou in his true form in his fight against Platinum Sperm, was far inferior to the monsterized Garou fighting Saitama, who didn't even want to use all his strength. So I think it's plausible to use 1.3 milliseconds as the minimum time to do this.

Meu Forgive me for the delay in responding. But anyway, Why could this be a calculation stack? After all, as you said, deadlines themselves are not, since we are using a calculation that has already been accepted, and I am just redoing it with the correct IO moon size. Furthermore, as I said, the average time of 1.3 milliseconds is due to the fact that the time of 1.3 milliseconds is the total count, This includes the thousands of attacks within a time of 1.3 milliseconds. Another point that we must highlight, is that when Murata draws several lines resembling a very fast feat of speed,Normally he handles this feat within a very small passage of time, this happens several times during the monsterized Garou's fight against Platinum Sperm. And finally, we have to consider that the cosmic Garou is far superior to his monstrified form, Both speed and strength had an exorbitant increase. Considering that, cosmic Garou was Infinitely with the same strength as Saitama using all his strength, Garou in his true form in his fight against Platinum Sperm, was far inferior to the monsterized Garou fighting Saitama, who didn't even want to use all his strength. So I think it's plausible to use 1.3 milliseconds as the minimum time to do this.
What do you think ?
@Damage3245
@Qawsedf234

Back