• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Kratos (The Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Alright, let's hope this goes as well as the last one.

Feel free to suggest a change in the distance if necessary but for now SBA.

And for those just joining in Low 5B Madara w. Duel Rinnegan, Sharingan Etc. vs PoH Kratos, High 6A vs Low 5B with Speed Unequal.

Madara Uchiha: 0

Kratos: 1

Theglassman12 said:
Kratos petrifies and Poseidon's Rage Madara before he can blink and calls it a day.
Kratos can not petrify Limbo. And Madara is faster. Since he scales from 34% the speed of light.

He's barely faster. Kratos doesn't need to petrify the limbos when he can use it as an AOE blast.

Theglassman12 said:
He's barely faster. Kratos doesn't need to petrify the limbos when he can use it as an AOE blast.
But you said he can do it before he bloinkx which is wrong. Madara is faster thus limbo would kill him before he can use the petrify he can not even see Limbo and has no idea Madara is attacking. Infact I doubt he would use petrify before Madara uses limbo.

Kratos isn't going to die like that, the Power of Hope prevents him from dying, so anything Madara tries to throw at him isn't going to work cause he's going to be resurrected.

If he has ressurection it needs to be in his profile and it is not. Thus he can not ressurect. He is already in power of hope form.

Also his body has to exist for him to be revived which would not happen in a Low 5-B vs High 6-A fight. Oh and he can be sealed with Chibaku tensei anyway.

Yeah I reread that my bad but it says his body and soul is required which he would not have with the strength difference.

@Rocker he doesn't need to have his body to exist. It even states that high level matter hax isn't going to work on him due to the nature of his resurrection.

When has Madara shown to use Chibaku Tensei during combat? My mind is a bit fuzzy on the war arc, so you're gonna have to refresh my memories.

Theglassman12 said:
@Rocker he doesn't need to have his body to exist. It even states that high level matter hax isn't going to work on him due to the nature of his resurrection.
When has Madara shown to use Chibaku Tensei during combat? My mind is a bit fuzzy on the war arc, so you're gonna have to refresh my memories.
When he dropped multiple meteorites on the battle field? You the this is much larger than rain joke that he made?

Theglassman12 said:
@Rocker that's just him dropping meteors, he's not sealing anyone with the meteors.
It is something that he can and will do if he sees him ressurect Madara is not stupid. Or he can use IT/mind control on him.

@Rocker IT isn't going to work on Kratos since he resists mind hax on that scale.

@Itachi it should be on teen naruto's profile as well. 5% SoL isn't Relativistic,

Theglassman12 said:
@Rocker IT isn't going to work on Kratos since he resists mind hax on that scale.
@Itachi it should be on teen naruto's profile as well. 5% SoL isn't Relativistic,
It is on teen Naruto's profile t says that he is faster than his adult self (or comparable) and his adult self says he scales from Toneri meteor speed.

And if he really feels like it is needed he can just rip out his soul using the rinnengan. That would stop the resurrection.

He's resisted the river of styx, which has done something on that scale.

@Rocker ok now you're just either downplaying Kratos, or you skimmed through his profile. Ripping his soul out isn't going to happen cause the same thing happened to Kratos, and he resisted it.

Theglassman12 said:
He's resisted the river of styx, which has done something on that scale.
@Rocker ok now you're just either downplaying Kratos, or you skimmed through his profile. Ripping his soul out isn't going to happen cause the same thing happened to Kratos, and he resisted it.
How do the claws of hades give him soul resistance? I actuually want to know.

Who is they and how powerful are they? Because if they are not on Madara's level then I am inclined to belive his soul ripping is stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back