• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Kratos (The Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't this mean this match is unanimous since Madara doesn't have any votes

Edit - Wrong match.

Theglassman12 said:
That one time =/= all the time. Kratos petrifies and atomizes all the time.
And why would Kratos start with this? his strategy always starts with beating the shit out of whoever he's fighting at the time. and boy oh boy i've got examples for days of that.

Beating the shit out of someone??? You sure that he doesn't use like ANY of his weapons at all? Cause that's what he does all the time. Also Petrification and Poseidon's rage is something stated in the books that he does virtually all the time. You can ask Kepe yourself.

Theglassman12 said:
Beating the shit out of someone??? You sure that he doesn't use like ANY of his weapons at all? Cause that's what he does all the time. Also Petrification and Poseidon's rage is something stated in the books that he does virtually all the time. You can ask Kepe yourself.
Source? And i mean as in Blades of Exile, bow of apollo, etc.

And how does that debunk the fact that Kratos uses petrification and poseidon's hax in character?

If this is Gow III Kratos, he won't use it right off the bat. The link is just to showcase that he uses it often in character

GoW II Kratos also uses it to a considerable extent.

Theglassman12 said:
And how does that debunk the fact that Kratos uses petrification and poseidon's hax in character?
He does. against crowds. Even if we're assuming he'd use it against the Limbo Clones, then Madara now knows he has that.

except Madara won't know that cause he'll be turned into stone before he realizes what's going on.

Wait a second I thought Kepjust confirmed that He still can not resist Madara's genjutsu. The votes are still valid.

Kabuto genjutsu thousands of people in a stadium<<<<<<Itachi Tsukuyomi<<<<<<Infinite Tsukuyomi even on a single target.

The votes are not debunked.

Kepekley23 said:
Cal seems to have downgraded mindhaxes which use amplifiers to boost their range

So the mindhax Madara exherts with his normal IT isn't quite enough for Kratos's resistance.

Hmmm pretty sure that's not what Kep meant Rocker. From what I'm gathering he meant that Kratos does resist the Genjutsu. Ergo the votes are debunked.

Kratos resisted, quite literally, the same thing Kabuto did except on a much higher scale.

Kabuto's Nirvana genjutsu put everyone to sleep, and Kratos resisted the effects of Morpheus's presence, which was putting the entire world to sleep.

Yes, petrify, atomize, and soul ripping. The former two he's more than willing to do right off the bat.

No he does not. He has hundreds of meters, and then says possibly several kilometers with God powers and I assume petrification and atomisation are not those God powers.

Yeah and proof please, it just says possibly. Nothing telling us if those 2 have anything close to that range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back