• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The god of hope Vs The second demon king

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats so stupid.
Basic ethics, my dude. Either abide by them, or go home.

well this is just an assumption and even if thats true, he will just be distracted by infinite amount of characters and version of himself
I can't be arsed to respond to this. Agree to disagree.

Another assumption

Another assumption
So, Kratos resisting Fate Manip, Immortality Neg, Resistance Negation, Dura Neg and Stat Reduction (Which are visibly labeled on his Resistances on his God key with elaborate justifications) are just assumptions. Gotcha.

Yeah nope. I'm not gonna bother responding to this either.

How does he resist RE ? He can build resistance but if its gonna manipulate his evolution or RE then how is he gonna resist it
If you're actually going to keep making stuff up like this and not even be able to read what I said properly, I can't be bothered to respond.

Basic ethics, my dude. Either abide by them, or go home.
again with the stupid reply, i can say the same shit like dont talk till you read the novel

and keep repeating the Same shit over and over again
I can't be arsed to respond to this. Agree to disagree.

So, Kratos resisting Fate Manip, Immortality Neg, Resistance Negation, Dura Neg and Stat Reduction (Which are visibly labeled on his Resistances on his God key with elaborate justifications) are just assumptions. Gotcha.

Yeah nope. I'm not gonna bother responding to this either.
will it comes directly from his law
If you're actually going to keep making stuff up like this and not even be able to read what I said properly, I can't be bothered to respond.
Making stuff , you literally said he resist all

There's no point in the back-and-forth considering that he's voted and said his piece. You can leave him be.

Also, @Pedonar do respond to the Han Soo CRT when you have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back