• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The god of hope Vs The second demon king

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vs

Rules:
Sba
Kratos is in his POH key

1. I can't see any regen negation to mid-godly or high godly in his profile.
  2. Not sure if he can affect type 1 abstract existence or HDE (if it means anything).
  3. He cant absorb Han Soo concepts since he has divine protection. Because of it, the will of the universe, considered the strongest in the verse and the source of all concepts couldn't absorb his concepts. His divine protection is similar to Sinbad but not at the same level.
  4. Han Soo will just absorb his hope.
  5. Han Soo has many attacks that ignore attacks, stats, and durability, that instantly kill the opponent

1. I can't see any regen negation to mid-godly or high godly in his profile.
He doesn't really need to kill him when various other powers he can use to incapacitate exist. Even then, continously being slaughtered is an incap. And he can destroy concepts so Mid-Godly gets negged anyway. High-Godly doesn't seem combat applicable on his profile but I could be wrong.
  1. Not sure if he can affect type 1 abstract existence or HDE (if it means anything).
....He can. Every character in God of War can wield magic which is a Type 1 concept. And many of them can interact with and destroy souls, which are Type 1 concepts. Hope has both the range and power needed to kill higher-dimensional beings.
  1. He cant absorb Han Soo concepts since he has divine protection. Because of it, the will of the universe, considered the strongest in the verse and the source of all concepts couldn't absorb his concepts. His divine protection is similar to Sinbad but not at the same level.
Not even sure what this part means. Kratos has layered conceptual manipulation so you'd need to prove it can stand up to those layers. Which is an issue since you need to prove that on a separate thread.
  1. Han Soo will just absorb his hope.
He resists absorption.
  1. Han Soo has many attacks that ignore attacks, stats, and durability, that instantly kill the opponent
So does Kratos and he resists almost everything he has.

What ar Han Soo's actual win conditions? Cause it feels like you didn't read either profile.

when did he affect abstract type 1 or hde
LMAO?

All Magic in GoW is 5D potency thanks to Yggdrasil and Greece Hypertimeline shenanigans.

Kratos deals with AE1 crap when he kills Thanatos as a partial God, and then again when using Hope he murks Fear Zeus and then beats Base Zeus to death with it.

Like, maybe actually read Kratos's profile for once?

He doesn't really need to kill him when various other powers he can use to incapacitate exist. Even then, continously being slaughtered is an incap. And he can destroy concepts so Mid-Godly gets negged anyway. High-Godly doesn't seem combat applicable on his profile but I could be wrong.
His body is like an empty shell, as it comprises the multiverse itself, and his source exists on the last floor of the tower beyond the 90th to the 99th floor, which is also a 5D space. The multiverse has 800,000 space-time dimensions, and I don't believe low complex range are all the same

Gow only showed 9-12 space-time, if I'm not mistaken.

He resists absorption.

So does Kratos and he resists almost everything he has.

What ar Han Soo's actual win conditions? Cause it feels like you didn't read either profile.
I believe abilities that comes directly from his law manipulation would affect him and EE

and his divine protection is a thing ( it works similar to sinbad protection which comes from higher gods but its all low 1-C )

His body is like an empty shell, as it comprises the multiverse itself, and his source exists on the last floor of the tower beyond the 90th to the 99th floor, which is also a 5D space. The multiverse has 800,000 space-time dimensions, and I don't believe low complex range are all the same

Gow only showed 9-12 space-time, if I'm not mistaken.
.....Dude, read the profile. Read it. God of War has been Low 1-C for a year now.

Hope Kratos has Low 1-C range. And we don't even treat Low 1-C the same way as Tier 2 so both are infinite 5-dimensional in range.
I believe abilities that comes directly from his law manipulation would affect him and EE
He resists both Void Manipulation from Garm and Law Manipulation from the Furies.
and his divine protection is a thing ( it works similar to sinbad protection which comes from higher gods but its all low 1-C )
It doesn't matter. Unless this god is 6-D, you need to prove it can protect against Resistance Negation and 6 layers of Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1).

Also no, we don't do that here, we don't treat anything in Tier 1 remotely the same way as we do Tier 2.

.....Dude, read the profile. Read it. God of War has been Low 1-C for a year now.
stop crying im not gonna read the whole shit , why tf i have to read the entire 3 blogs and check all the profiles to reply , if i was wrong then just say its wrong and this is why
Hope Kratos has Low 1-C range. And we don't even treat Low 1-C the same way as Tier 2 so both are infinite 5-dimensional in range.
if its all the same then how are we gonna treat han soo source where it stated to be in a place bigger than the previous space which is 5D
He resists both Void Manipulation from Garm and Law Manipulation from the Furies.
Where does it says law
It doesn't matter. Unless this god is 6-D, you need to prove it can protect against Resistance Negation and 6 layers of Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1).

Last edited:
stop crying im not gonna read the whole shit , why tf i have to read the entire 3 blogs and check all the profile to reply , if i was wrong then just say its wrong and this is why

if its all the same then how are we gonna treat han soo source where it stated to be in a place bigger than the previous space which is 5D

Where does it says law
that’s a you problem if you don’t want to read blogs with in-depth analysis not ours.

that’s a you problem if you don’t want to read blogs with in-depth analysis not ours.

And why is it my problem? I'm not the one who wanted to create the thread, and I didn't even know that the 5D thread existed until now. I'm commenting because Mr. Esesesoso sent the link and started all this, so no, it's not my problem. It's actually yours since you are the one who created the thread, so you are responsible to provide all of this shit

stop crying im not gonna read the whole shit , why tf i have to read the entire 3 blogs and check all the profiles to reply , if i was wrong then just say its wrong and this is why
....You're on a vs match, using our profiles. I'm sorry but most people here don't wanna waste time explaining something already available to see.

Not a single person is obligated to spoon feed you things already on the profile. Like, the range section takes 10 seconds to look at, as does the resistance section.
Just 5-D. Being bigger =/= higher-dimensional.
Where does it says law
The Furies profiles, that's my mistake for confusing it. But it's not as though it matters, Kratos can just instantly adapt to it given that Law Manipulation exists in his setting and he has Reactive Evolution.

All in all, you can't just argue things off of the top of your head in a vs match.

And why is it my problem? I'm not the one who wanted to create the thread, and I didn't even know that the 5D thread existed until now. I'm commenting because Mr. Esesesoso sent the link and started all this, so no, it's not my problem. It's actually yours since you are the one who created the thread, so you are responsible to provide all of this shit
I made a thread and tagged the characters for the supporters to come and explain, they have already linked you to the blogs that has the evidence, so no it is a you problem for not choosing to read.

....You're on a vs match, using our profiles. I'm sorry but most people here don't wanna waste time explaining something already available to see.

Not a single person is obligated to spoon feed you things already on the profile. Like, the range section takes 10 seconds to look at, as does the resistance section.
Deadass this. Y'all really need to get off your lazy high horse, use CTRL+F more and actually read the Explanation Pages for once, because otherwise what is this wiki for?

I made a thread and tagged the characters for the supporters to come and explain, they have already linked you to the blogs that has the evidence, so no it is a you problem for not choosing to read.
Well, since I'm a supporter of the Trashero verse and you tagged me for help, it means you are the one who is asking for a favor here , so its your problem

Well, since I'm a supporter of the Trashero verse and you tagged me for help, it means you are the one who is asking for a favor here , so its your problem
You've been tagged for a vs match that you can participate in at your choice. You can choose not to participate and we move on without you but do not assume this means we particularly need your presence here.

On a versus match, you read the profiles. This is the most basic thing you can do.

I don't understand how Han Soo has a wincon if he can't interact with Type 1 Concepts w 7-8 layers

I'm voting for Kratos FRA

Friendly reminder that Kratos also has Conceptual Invulnerability plus Enhanced NPI shenanigans surrounding Fear Zeus who's even more abstract than CM1 AE1 Primordials, and threatened to murk Ascended Athena, who exists above all gods across all pantheons.

You've been tagged for a vs match that you can participate in at your choice. You can choose not to participate and we move on without you but do not assume this means we particularly need your presence here.
well yes its between me and you not him since you are the one is debating
On a versus match, you read the profiles. This is the most basic thing you can do.
yes i have to read kratos profile not 3+ blogs or all the profile to understand, its not a quiz, if im wrong u can say its wrong and give reason Instead of “ spamming read, read pls read “

The Furies profiles, that's my mistake for confusing it. But it's not as though it matters, Kratos can just instantly adapt to it given that Law Manipulation exists in his setting and he has Reactive Evolution.

All in all, you can't just argue things off of the top of your head in a vs match.
link her profile

well yes its between me and you not him since you are the one is debating
Now it's between you, him, me, Planck and all the other GoW supporters involved. We are all debating here.

yes i have to read kratos profile not 3+ blogs or all the profile to understand, its not a quiz, if im wrong u can say its wrong and give reason Instead of “ spamming read, read pls read “
Buddy, we ain't here to spoonfeed you, if you can't do the most basic of jobs required for a battleboarder: To read the damn profile and blogs, then maybe it's time you considered other battleboarding avenues other than this one.

link her profile
Literally here, on the verse page.

i didnt say higher dimensional what i mean that his source exists in different place/another dimension that is separated from 5D space within the multiverse

Last edited:
The law-hax? No. Is Han Soo's as far as the new standards go? And even if it is, the point of the Furies' law hax is that it's something that Kratos can RE to given that it exists in his verse. So Han Soo will barely affect him (assuming his Law Manipulation can affect Type 1 Concepts) and he'll just adapt and become resistant to that.

The law-hax? No. Is Han Soo's as far as the new standards go? And even if it is, the point of the Furies' law hax is that it's something that Kratos can RE to given that it exists in his verse. So Han Soo will barely affect him (assuming his Law Manipulation can affect Type 1 Concepts) and he'll just adapt and become resistant to that.
so it just an assumption cause law exist in the verse , ok nice

because it exist in the verse he will resist ; power that comes from law which is concept type 1 , fate , EE, resistance negation, immortal negation , time ……

so it just an assumption cause law exist in the verse , ok nice
....Its listed on their pages. Alecto, Megaera and Tisiphone.
because it exist in the verse he will resist ; power that comes from law which is concept type 1 , fate , EE, resistance negation, immortal negation , time ……
Everything there is something Kratos already resists. If that's all he can bring to the fore then he's done for.

Even tho they are just incarnation of unknown law and dont even have this abilities
Again, on their pages and pretty well elaborated at that. You can disagree with it or whatever but that doesn't really change things.

Anyway, voting for Kratos. He nukes Han Soo once and since the regeneration takes 666 days, he wins by incap.

The Furies are "law" incarnate, there's no distinction made here, so that automatically defaults to them governing over all laws in their verse. Simple as that. They maintain oaths and promises and slams the banhammer on any who would violate such edicts or even the mere mention of them. Kratos unfortunately, wasn't one to just sit it out, so he killed them all.

Anyway, Kratos FRA. He resists almost everything KHS has and even the 6 layers of hax Kratos is armed with, will probably be far too much for KHS to handle, not to mention the Conceptual Invulnerability and Enhanced NPI bullshit involving Fear Zeus and Athena, as well as the insanely broken AD and RE that Kratos packs that will more or less allow him to adapt to said hax in no time flat.

....Its listed on their pages. Alecto, Megaera and Tisiphone.

Everything there is something Kratos already resists. If that's all he can bring to the fore then he's done for.
The way law works in Trashero is similar to domain expansion. If a character fights someone with greater divine power, they will be subject to the law, and all of their abilities will be nullified. All abilities in Trashero directly originate from the law. This implies that a person with fate-law ability can be nullified and controlled by someone with higher divine power

like when han soo fate controled the first hero even when he had passive luck , probability and fate

Will of the universe > God of war > Kang han soo with light and darkness > First hero > carrot > full power pedonar and first angel = han with darkness> sealed first angel and pedonar > Kang han soo pre darnkess

GoW didnt show to adapt any law just because character who are incarnation of a law exist in the verse doesn’t mean he can adapt to specific law

The way law works in Trashero is similar to domain expansion. If a character fights someone with greater divine power, they will be subject to the law, and all of their abilities will be nullified. All abilities in Trashero directly originate from the law. This implies that a person with fate-law ability can be nullified and controlled by someone with higher divine power
Kratos resists Fate hax and is no stranger to Domain Expansion-types of shit, plus he has his own Dimension shenanigans, courtesy of Ares, where he can BFR his foes, make them fight clones of themselves (Who are stronger, faster, more athletic and smarter) or just outright power-null them.

like when han soo fate controled the first hero even when he had passive luck , probability and fate
Kratos grew resistances to them Fate-related powers outright as a Tier 6 Demigod, depowered and mortal, when he climbed out of Hades and defied Fate. The same Fates who make CM1 AE1 Acausal Type 4 Primordials keel over like GTA ragdoll physics and create 5D Greater Timelines on a whim.

Kang han soo with light and darkness > First hero > full power pedonar and first angel = han with darkness> sealed first angel and pedonar > Kang han soo pre darnkess
Does any of this involve actually overcoming resistances, or is this just a case of greater strength? Because our new layer revisions now outright mandate that scaling chains are bunk, you 100% need proof for resistances being overcome here.

GoW didnt show to adapt any law just because character who are incarnation of a law exist in the verse doesn’t mean he can adapt to specific law
Again, we can agree to disagree on this. There's no point in arguing further beyond that.

So, it's Power Nullification. Guess who resists that in spades.

And even if he didn't.... he has Reactive Evolution. Developing new resistances is his bread and butter.
And? The Fates could control Type 4 Acausals and create 5-dimensional timelines on a whim and Kratos adapted to them when he was High 6-A.
Will of the universe > God of war > Kang han soo with light and darkness > First hero > carrot > full power pedonar and first angel = han with darkness> sealed first angel and pedonar > Kang han soo pre darnkess
Did you read the first posts? Layers have to be evaluated now and don't come from just being superior anymore.
He can adapt to any power in his setting. That's the core point. The Fates, whose magics supersede even the Furies, were adapted to just fine.

You can disagree and vote for Han but nothing here has convinced me otherwise.

So, it's Power Nullification. Guess who resists that in spades.

And even if he didn't.... he has Reactive Evolution. Developing new resistances is his bread and butter.

And? The Fates could control Type 4 Acausals and create 5-dimensional timelines on a whim and Kratos adapted to them when he was High 6-A.

Did you read the first posts? Layers have to be evaluated now and don't come from just being superior anymore.

He can adapt to any power in his setting. That's the core point. The Fates, whose magics supersede even the Furies, were adapted to just fine.
they are incarnation of law only they dont have anything that kratos can adapt, just because it exists doesn’t mean he can adapt to it even tho he never shown to adapt to law

so this just an assumption
You can disagree and vote for Han but nothing here has convinced me otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back