• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Kratos (The Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The claws, which are created by the ruler of the underworld himself. So Madara was able to soul hax on a large scale? Cause last time I checked, the human path only rips out souls one at a time.

Theglassman12 said:
The claws, which are created by the ruler of the underworld himself. So Madara was able to soul hax on a large scale? Cause last time I checked, the human path only rips out souls one at a time.
1. being ruler of the underworld in another verse is useless in a cross verse debate and means nothing how strong is said ruler.

Only because it requires the user to touch a person which of course is limited to the size of your hand. But then again if scaling from the same path of ability where Nagato (much weaker than Madara) could revive hundreds of thousands to millions of people in a matter of minutes then it is probably pretty powerful.

Rocker1189 said:
Theglassman12 said:
How is reviving the same thing as ripping someone's soul out?
It is from the same path and uses the same power. But in reverse.
Pretty sure Gedou-Ressurection is the Outer Path, while Soulfuck is One of Six Realms. They work on different principles, no?

I don't think so. At least convert the number of resurrected people into the power of the soulhax, even if they are in the same power, seems slightly NLF.

Moreover, Rinnegan has 4 types of attacks related to the soul.

1. Ningendo.

2. Jigokudo.

3. Outer Path - Gedo.

4. Soulhax (sealing jutsu) Gedo Mazo.

William Shrekspire said:
I don't think so. At least convert the number resurrected people into the power of the soulhax, even if they are in the same power, seems slightly NLF.
That is not what NLF means? I am not saying it has no limits I am saying it limits is about a few thousands souls to a few million (since we dont known the population of Konoha I am using its calculated size).

Do you know the meaning of NLF?

Of course I know. I'm just saying that Nagato used Human Path only two times.

1. On Shizune.

2. Later on Naruto (Resisted). Why he has resistance to it? We do not know the level of Naruto's resistance in order to guess how Kratos' resistance to soulmanip. will react to the technique.

Again that Nagato's suicide technique (Mass ressurection) and Ningendo's technique (Soul extraction) work differently, and we cannot measure the potency of one through the other.

Btw, it seems to me that the population of Konoha was measured at that time by tens of thousands of people at most. Where did you hear about millions?

William Shrekspire said:
Of course I know. I'm just saying that Nagato used Human Path only two times.
1. On Shizune.

2. Later on Naruto (Resisted). Why he has resistance to it? We do not know the level of Naruto's resistance in order to guess how Kratos' resistance to soulmanip. will react to the technique.

Again that Nagato's suicide technique (Mass ressurection) and Ningendo's technique (Soul extraction) work differently, and we cannot measure the potency of one through the other.

Btw, it seems to me that the population of Konoha was measured at that time by tens of thousands of people at most. Where did you hear about millions?
Then why say NLF -_- because that is clearly not what it means.

I literally said :

few thousands souls to a few million (since we dont known the population of Konoha I am using its calculated size). If you have an actual canon number then be my guest.

So we know that Naruto was able to resist it for a short time. Mean while Madara is much stronger than Nagato.

It is a sucide technique it still does not stop me from equating its power.

Either way this talk is useless sealing would be enough to get rid of him.

Yeah, sure Madara's Rinnegan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nagato's Rinnegan.

I don't have expert knowledge on Naruto, so it's possible that I'm wrong. Just pointing it out. But all this nonsense with souls in Naruto looks like an enigma to me, tbh.

William Shrekspire said:
Yeah, sure Madara's Rinnegan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nagato's Rinnegan.
I don't have expert knowledge on Naruto, so it's possible that I'm wrong. Just pointing it out. But all this nonsense with souls in Naruto looks like an enigma to me, tbh.
Which is exactly why I assume that Madara would be able to pull out Kratos's soul.

Soul equalisation is always something hard to do in any verse without exact numbers.

Madara has ridiculously high AP advantage and a significant speed advantage. Not to mention Genjutsu, and reasons stated above. My vote goes to the ninja boi.

@Gargoyle since when?

@Zephyros that's not a significant advantage when Kratos can still react to it.

No he's not. Being 1% faster doesn't equate to being way too fast for kratos tondo anything.

Kratos here is fighting against 5 Madaras,each of them can one shot him or restrain with paralyze.Original Madara just needs to stand there and watch.

Are you guys taking into account the fact that Madara's individual mindhax has also been downgraded?

Cal seems to have downgraded mindhaxes which use amplifiers to boost their range

So the mindhax Madara exherts with his normal IT isn't quite enough for Kratos's resistance.

And.....

All the votes got debunked......

Unless someone has some disagreement or argument, I'll probably reset Madara's count

Well Madara still has Sealing and Guodama, not to mention Duplication. If kratos somehow lands a killing blow, Madara has Izanagi and Regen to stop that.

Yeah I'm probably resetting the votes for Madara now.

If I see an argument later I'll re-add them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back