• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
Madara have two calcs on his profile

And my question is: Which is the most "accepted" here?

The Mach 3260 or The Mach 7000+?

What LordAizenSama said "That's what I thought also Basilisk, Madaras page has two sets of speed for the same feat though.

Reading down it seems DontTalk was against using this calc over the other one, so i'm assuming this should not be on the profile"

The Mach 3260 speed that was done by KKapoios here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Madara's_speed_feat

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/33377 (supplemental link for blog above)

• First, this calculation factors in the time it takes for the meteors to travel from starting point to what we see on the 3rd panel with Raikage.
  • Second, he actually calculated time it took for the meteors from the starting point to reach the position shown in the 3rd panel. If I am reading this correctly, by the time the meteor reached the position shown in the 3rd panel, Madara had reached the distance shown in the first panel.
  • My biggest question is, are the clouds shown in the 3rd panel really 911km above ground level, or was this picture drawn poorly (clouds aren't normally 911km above ground level).
The second version of the calculation: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ying_slowly_through_shadows_seems_quite_fast?

• This calculation, on the speed section, assumes a timeframe of 4 seconds. Considering that there is no proof of that situation lasting 4 seconds, this calculation is inaccurate.
I would go with the first calculation because there were no assumptions made in the first one compared to the second one.

You will have to ask Kkapoios, DontTalk, and the rest of the calculation group for input.

Kkapoios version is the accepted one. The one I made was only some calc to take a bit of wind out of a discussion, it actually has issues with cinematic time and hence isn't accepted.

I was the one that told Kaen to make a thread about this so it all depends on wether we accept cinematic time or not.

Note: I may or may not have made a small mistake in the angsizing on my calc (but i don't think it would affect the final result so much).Anyway i will check it in a few moments.

Not necessarily. We tend to go by the end that the calculation group recommends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back