• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha (Composite) vs Sōsuke Aizen (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
JohnCenaNation said:
I thought it was the Wood Clone that used Susanoo?
they use susanoo in games
Okay, then Aizen is literally ******. Trying to go up against an army of Jinchuriki Madara + Limbo Madara + Wood Clone Madara + all using Complete Body - Susanoo + Demonic Statue of Outer Path is a bad idea. Not even Final Fusion EoS Aizen with Shikai can beat that.

That's why Kubo has to hurry up and leak his Bankai so the wreckage can turn around. Also all the Susanoo clones tells me is Aizen will continually be turned to paste and Regen. This is still a draw. Aizen gets SLAPPED. But Madara still can't kill him. And they're still even in AP so any attempt to seals I imagine can be thwarted via again.. sheer power. And if this is truly Composite Aizen that gets all his abilities then he can teleport aswell.

Aizenishere said:
That's why Kubo has to hurry up and leak his Bankai so the wreckage can turn around. Also all the Susanoo clones tells me is Aizen will continually be turned to paste and Regen. This is still a draw. Aizen gets SLAPPED. But Madara still can't kill him. And they're still even in AP so any attempt to seals I imagine can be thwarted via again.. sheer power. And if this is truly Composite Aizen that gets all his abilities then he can teleport aswell.
They are not even in AP anymore composites dont include crossover games meaning that Madara is higher in AP than Aizen. Meaning his sealing works.

Something else important to bring up. Aizen has barriers, and a loooot of AOE Kido to help him out here. So we shouldn't act like all he has is a sword, illusions and regen. He actually has ways to fight back AND defend. So once again.. for likely the last time. This matchup is a draw. 90% of the time it'll end in them making a deal and they'll go dominate their respected verses together since the God tiers are gone.

Aizenishere said:
Something else important to bring up. Aizen has barriers, and a loooot of AOE Kido to help him out here. So we shouldn't act like all he has is a sword, illusions and regen. He actually has ways to fight back AND defend. So once again.. for likely the last time. This matchup is a draw. 90% of the time it'll end in them making a deal and they'll go dominate their respected verses together since the God tiers are gone.
But composite Madara is 4-A. There is no chance for Aizen here the AP gap is too large.

Rocker1189 said:
They are not even in AP anymore composites dont include crossover games meaning that Madara is higher in AP than Aizen. Meaning his sealing works.
Who told you that lie?

AppleLord said:
Rocker1189 said:
Who told you that lie?
That is what OP implied, in one of his other threads, that crossover games did not count.

AppleLord said:
Rocker1189 said:
Who told you that lie?
I don't include crossovers in my composite thread, because they emplies all anime universe are at equal AP (ex. Toriko = Dragon Ball = One Piece) which is not true, and messes up the character's stat. So I keep it in-universe.

JohnCenaNation said:
I don't include crossovers in my composite thread, because they emplies all anime universe are at equal AP (ex. Sword Art Online = Dragon Ball) which is not true and messes up the character's stat. So I keep it in-universe.
What a way to Nerf. Well, Madara wins by OP external help.

AppleLord said:
JohnCenaNation said:
I don't include crossovers in my composite thread, because they emplies all anime universe are at equal AP (ex. Sword Art Online = Dragon Ball) which is not true and messes up the character's stat. So I keep it in-universe.
What a way to Nerf. Well, Madara wins by OP external help.
Dude I know you are a bit salty, but seriously.

AppleLord said:
Rocker1189 said:
Dude I know you are a bit salty, but seriously.
Seriously, why would I be? Madara still solos the whole Bleachverse together. Did you read my statment above?
Doesn't Aizen have any decent feats from Bleach video game consoles that puts him on par with Madara?

I guess Madara takes this then. Narutoverse is really ******** on Bleach. Good thing Yhwach exists amirite xD

Also @Apple you're forgetting Yhwach exists so not the WHOLE bleachverse ovo

just cuz he regens, it doesn't make a draw. thanos could beat him up to semi death, he regens, and it happens all over again. but who is stronger? thanos. same thing here. just cuz he cant die, it doenst make it a draw. there is always a stronger one.

It's not "who wins in arm wrestling" it's who can permanaently put the other down. In this case neither. Is Madara stronger? Yes? Ok can he kill Aizen? No? damn... w-well can he seal him? In 2 out of 3 scenarios no but in the one that Madara holds the AP advantage yes. Boom. we can all go home.

Aizen gonna come back with a vengeance.. In about a thousand years when we know what his Bankai is.

Anywho @Lorenzo

The whole "nothing but sage and sp chakra harms me" Who else does that apply to aside from Madara?

Aizenishere said:
Aizen gonna come back with a vengeance.. In about a thousand years when we know what his Bankai is.
Anywho @Lorenzo

The whole "nothing but sage and sp chakra harms me" Who else does that apply to aside from Madara?
Juubito I think. Possibly Naruto if he ever uses TSB's again. Though in both cases it depends on speed. And of course Kaguya.

Aizen affected someone that can see any possibility future timelines even yhwach seeing those up high his perception on what they are are still interfered by Aizens KS. Madaras genjutsu hax is not as potent as aizen as it clearly shown how aizen was affecting Final form yhwach. Aizen has all kido abilities as it has time stop. His hogyoku can make him stronger everytime and knock him off genjutsu since hogyoku is sentient and talks to him

Maxnumb231 said:
Aizen affected someone that can see any possibility future timelines even yhwach seeing those up high his perception on what they are are still interfered by Aizens KS. Madaras genjutsu hax is not as potent as aizen as it clearly shown how aizen was affecting Final form yhwach. Aizen has all kido abilities as it has time stop. His hogyoku can make him stronger everytime and knock him off genjutsu since hogyoku is sentient and talks to him
No limit fallacy, Aizen's abilities won't effect someone that is beyond his AP. Cause this is a composite thread, and composite Madara is multi-solar system level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back