• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha (Composite) vs Sōsuke Aizen (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Comic Vine, this is a stomp in Madara's favor. Now, let's see what Vs Battles Wiki has to say about it.

Madarauchiha

vs.

SosukeAizen

Rules:

1. This is Madara before his final death without any injuries; whereas this is Aizen from the final chapter of Bleach without any injuries.
  2. Madara is alive, activates Complete Body — Susanoo, has White Zetsu's arm, dual Rinnegan & Rinne Sharingan, enters Sage Mode, absorbs chakra to limit, has Body Modifications done on him, transforms into Rikudō Senjutsu, absorbs Ten-Tails' tree form & Yin Kurama, wields Truth-Seeking Balls, Shakujō, Füma Shuriken, Gunbai, Kama, Spear, Sword & Tantō, and summons Demonic Statue of the Outer Path & Nine-Tails.
  3. Aizen activates Shikai, has Caja Negación, transforms into Final Fusion of Hōgyoku, wields Zanpakutō, wears Reiatsu Concealing Cloak, embeds Hōgyoku, and removes chair, biddings & seals completely.
  4. 1-on-1 death battle.
  5. No interference or holding back.
Konohagakure
Soul Society
Fusion between both Konohagakure and Soul Society, so both characters have a fair share in location.

1 madara is comparable to kaguya, who destroyed several stars in games with her pocket world

he also has time manipulation, he wins easy

2 he has no shown chakra limit

Ricsi-viragosi said:
1 madara is comparable to kaguya, who destroyed several stars in games with her pocket world
he also has time manipulation, he wins easy

2 he has no shown chakra limit
What the hell, Madara can manipulate time too?! Damn that's too op!

JohnCenaNation said:
What the hell, Madara can manipulate time too?! Damn that's too op!
in games he reveses time, keeping memories, he aparently can do that as a magenkyo abilty

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Some seconds? that's not impressive at all. He won't last long in PM verse then.
i mean, it not really knowm, he did it once, we dont know its limits, its mostly filler made to make him look cooler

the thing bout this one is that both can kinda one shot each other in some ways. if we take away kyuoka suigetsu, tsb, and genjutsu, then its less though to dal with, but madara still wins. all his stats are higher (sides for general knowledge, which madara makes up by having a much, much higher battle knowledge)

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Higher battle knowledge?
Aizen have lives for HUNDREDS OF YEARS m8.
madara has all of the ninjas knowlege by absorbing yin chakra which , as shown by minato, can recreate somones mind

madara has all of the ninjas knowlege by absorbing yin chakra which , as shown by minato, can recreate somones mind

no. not like that. simply because aizen was known for only training, not going into battle, and being a pacifist. even if his personality was a fake, he still had to recreate actions to fit his nice guy character aizen.

Sorry but it does not matter that you have leaved for thounsands of years if you are not smart anyway. The people he outsmarted were not very smart either.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Not very smart? Someone who fought in war that made even Yhwach fear him is not smart in war? I hope you're joking.
saying that as basis for him being smart is like saying goku is master level h2h, hes supposed to be, but he has never showed anything close to it

ahh but see, he didn't outsmart yamamoto. he tricked him. a 2 y/o tricks their 40 y/o parents all the time, but when an adult does its more impressive? he didn't outsmart him at all. for one, lol, every time aizen saw something he didn't understand or found surprising, he said "that's all part of my plan", so don't even get me started on his ass. gin's intentions and his bankai are a perfect example. how the **** did he know that gin hated him if he never told nobody (actually, he never even spoke of it), but still didn't know about gin's bankai (which gin HAD to have used before to even know that he himself had a bankai)?

Yeah, sorry you have to bring evidence to show that they are smart. Rather than just saying that their age means they are smart. There are a lot of old idiots.

@Are you talking about the Central 46? Is you do, then yeah those are the old idiots. But, saying yamma idiot just because he got tricked by Aizen is just silly. It's just prove of Aizen strategic mind against much, much more experience people than him.

And if we go by that logic, All of those Military Generals in Code Geass are idiots cuz, despite their much more experience in battle, they got outsmarted by a schoolboy like Lelouch.

Also, Aizen "smart" is just a plot? *smh* I will be blunt this time, that is the stupidest argument I've ever heard. Thanks, I suddenly lost interest in this thread, even tho this is just F&G one.

Just forget about my existence in here and carry on. I won't bother argue with someone who uses "just a plot" as an argument.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Are you talking about the Central 46? Is you do, then yeah those are the old idiots. But, saying yamma idiot just because he got tricked by Aizen is just silly. It's just prove of Aizen strategic mind against much, much more experience people than him.
And if we go by that logic, All of those Military Generals in Code Geass are idiots cuz, despite their much more experience in battle, they got outsmarted by a schoolboy like Lelouch.

Also, Aizen "smart" is just a plot? *smh* I will be blunt this time, that is the stupidest argument I've ever heard. Thanks, I suddenly lost interest in this thread, even tho this is just F&G one.

Just forget about my existence in here and carry on. I won't bother argue with someone who uses "just a plot" as an argument.
BUT HE WASENT SHOWN TO BE INTELIGENT (left caps on by error), wisddom=/= inteligence

My last reply in this thread:

Intelligence: Yamamoto has over two millennia of experience as a teacher, warrior, and commander of the entire Gotei 13. Capable of quickly adjusting to new developments and making quick decisions accordingly. He as able to predict Aizen attacking before the expected time, and thought to use a fake Karakura town to allow his forces to fight at full strength. In combat he is a master of every Shinigami combat style, preferring the use of his Zanjutsu along with his Zanpaktou as well as Hakuda when disarmed.

And all this does not make him smarter than people like Itachi, Madara, Obito, Kakashi and a few more. It really is not that impressive by most anime standards. If that is all he has to show for 2 millennia then his experience really does not amount to much.

lol chill, its a joke. but still, what they meant with that was that he saw the consequences of things on the lvl of an adult, and not that he was as smart as a kage. totally different.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
My last reply in this thread:
Intelligence: Yamamoto has over two millennia of experience as a teacher, warrior, and commander of the entire Gotei 13. Capable of quickly adjusting to new developments and making quick decisions accordingly. He as able to predict Aizen attacking before the expected time, and thought to use a fake Karakura town to allow his forces to fight at full strength. In combat he is a master of every Shinigami combat style, preferring the use of his Zanjutsu along with his Zanpaktou as well as Hakuda when disarmed.
Intelligent =/= victory. Aizen is a lot smater than Ichigo, and yet he lost to Ichigo in a fight.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
the thing bout this one is that both can kinda one shot each other in some ways. if we take away kyuoka suigetsu, tsb, and genjutsu, then its less though to dal with, but madara still wins. all his stats are higher (sides for general knowledge, which madara makes up by having a much, much higher battle knowledge)
Yeah, we are not removing all that, this is an all out fight with both characters at their maximum power and potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back