• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Another Masadaverse vs Nasuverse fight from me, i suppose...i need somebody to do this for me next time.

The human host of Nacht takes on the Knife wielding priest of the 4th and 5th Guild War.....if that works?

Profiles of Combatants and Tally:

Lyle: 0

Kirei Kotomine: 7

Inconclusive: 0

Battle Details:

Speeds Equalized (Hmm... -_-). Lyle is in base and is not fully possessed by Nacht (meaning he doesn't have access to the Flames of Worthlessness), Kirei has his magic and equipment on his page but doesn't have access to the Grail and thus cannot use Angra Mainyu.

Who wins between these two and why?

Lyle Paradise Lost
Kirei Kotomine

Hmm...

Lyle would take out Kirei with time due to the superior power of his vibrosword vs Kirei's Black Keys (which might be able to resist their effect somewhat as they're made of magic rather than actual metal).

Location also matters. Lyle's Regenerationn will let him win a battle of attrition, but Kirei can summon the Grail's mud to taint and destroy Lyle's soul if they happen to be fighting near it.

In addition, the binding effect of Kirei's Black Keys will be sure to take Lyle by surprise, who can then cut off the mercenary's head.

I'm giving this to Kirei 6/10 after a hard fight.

Well i did restricted the use of him Angra Mainyu actually. But then again, i forgot to specify a location for them so.....yeah.

Anyways, one for the Priest then.

hmmm Lyle has regen and a blade that can bypass dura while the priests dura negation is restricted i think the priest most likely wins via having an insane boost in stats that can be stronger than Lyle's attacks and speed

Yeah i still gave Kirei his magic boost(s) since Angra Mainyu is restricted. It's also to counter his regen and vibroblade.

Thanks for the vote, Red. 2 in Kirei's favor.

Well, I'm going with the above opinions. Lyle might do better on a purely physical battle, but Kirei is certainly going to hax him to death, but it won't be easy for them.

Kirei should win with high diff.

There is your 7 votes Cross, this was started in like what December? And is just now getting enough votes, kind of ridiculous how long it took, just what happens when the character isn't naruto or goku or even gilgamesh from fate which kirei is from, i guess.

@Celestial: See? This is what I hate VSBW for: no care for low tier characters or those who aren't as popular like the rest. Or well known even among other such factors.

I was just gonna close this til Eliminator saved my ass above that other day. Hence my "anyone else" bumps.

Its such a weird thing though, i don't see other forums operating like this, ppl on other forums are willing and sometimes happy to find new characters, but here everyone keeps using the same ones over and over again, i don't get it.

Plus this was the only Masadaverse vs Nasuverse match that didn't involve too much hax stomping on one side of Masada's.

If anything, Reps earliest first comment makes this a pretty close match up for these guys.

@Celestial: Unlike them, people here are closed minded and lazy and don't want to be variable here.

Considering this my thread that took this long, I don't mind it.

But anyways, yeah. I'll add it later then as I'm on my phone currently.

Back