• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldExPoints

He/Him
True Devil’s Union Asta and Gear 5th Luffy are used
Speed is unequalized
Starting distance is 100 meters
SBA otherwise

Luffy:
AP: 1.032 petatons, far higher with strongest attacks, 4.49 petatons with Bajrang Gun
Speed: 8.74c
LS: 7.29e12 kg

Asta:
AP: 1.3 petatons
Speed: 20c
LS: 7.91e14 kg

Some dude from Bleach idk (Incon):

Luffy stomps with better precog, buso Haki that with more AP, negates any cutting attacks from Asta and in this Key, his skill completely obliterate anything Asta has faced yet

Asta has faced arrogant Devils, Luffy has faced Pirates with decades of experience (someone even rivaling his grandfather)

The speed difference at least helps Asta a bit, but he has 5 minutes, Luffy is permantly 6-A even in Base, while Asta drops to high 6-C and then Luffy just instawins, there is also the probability of Ryou completely destroying his swords

So, unless Asta capitalize in speed (which Luffy negates with better precog, Asta has also his precog but Luffy can see the future, Asta just sense movement) and with better LS, Luffy wins more often than not

If you have a different opinion, I will change my mind, but Luffy gear fifth trolls Asta incredible hard and Base Luffy with advance types of Haki is when Asta´s advantages from last match are nullify

Luffy stomps with better precog, buso Haki that with more AP, negates any cutting attacks from Asta and in this Key, his skill completely obliterate anything Asta has faced yet

Asta has faced arrogant Devils, Luffy has faced Pirates with decades of experience (someone even rivaling his grandfather)

The speed difference at least helps Asta a bit, but he has 5 minutes, Luffy is permantly 6-A even in Base, while Asta drops to high 6-C and then Luffy just instawins, there is also the probability of Ryou completely destroying his swords

So, unless Asta capitalize in speed (which Luffy negates with better precog, Asta has also his precog but Luffy can see the future, Asta just sense movement) and with better LS, Luffy wins more often than not

If you have a different opinion, I will change my mind, but Luffy gear fifth trolls Asta incredible hard and Base Luffy with advance types of Haki is when Asta´s advantages from last match are nullify
Asta has better AP than Luffy I don't really get why Luffy can't be damaged by him.

Asta isn't just 1.3 Petatons, he's far stronger than Full power 50% Lucifero who's himself is far above his initial Half released form that is 1.3 Petatons and we could even argue that his initial form is also Far above 1.3 Petatons.

Same in the speed department, Asta blitzed Full Power Half Released Lucifero who's much faster than his initial Half Released Form that is 20C.

Asta isn't just 1.3 Petatons, he's far stronger than Full power 50% Lucifero who's himself is far above his initial Half released form that is 1.3 Petatons and we could even argue that his initial form is also Far above 1.3 Petatons.
1.03<Fujitora<Akainu<Big Mom<Kaido<CoC Luffy<Hybrid Kaido<<Shuron Hakke ~ Gear 4 Luffy<<<<Supreme Kong Gun<Bloodlusted Drunk Kaido< Gear 5
The scaling chain is far longer than that, and between CoC Luffy and G4 is a x4 that isn't being counted in value for scaling reasons. Also- base CoC Luffy is 1.3 pt
2 handed attacks (bazooka, eagle bazooka, grizzly magnum, leo bazooka) are scale to or over 2.06. Gear 5 just greatly upscales unquantifiably from that. (With it's own 2 handed attacks)
Asta has better AP than Luffy I don't really get why Luffy can't be damaged by him.
He can be. But it's a less than x2 difference and Luffy ain't getting damaged MUCH by it due to busoshoku stacks, and the fact that his body can literally break apart to avoid damage altogether. Asta has a speed advantage, but if Luffy applies G2's blood pumping system (since he has everything from before just without the drawbacks) he'd catch up, or have an easier time reacting via future sight (which is massively layered). Even then, a 2.3x difference in speed isn't a lot since Luffy before any precog shenanigans could react to FTE characters comfortably. (and he himself can become FTE with Soru anyway)

Also Luffy's stamina manipulation can just kick in and restore him to 100% while Asta will fall out of his form far sooner and get washed. Luffy can return some attacks via transmuting the ground to rubber and deflecting them, or can grab Asta and turn HIM to rubber and throw him off his game entirely. He can rubberize the environment itself to basically make ground game a hell for Asta too, and continuously slam him with Dura Neg attacks (some of which can outpace Kaido, who greatly upscales from his BASE 8x ftl bagua)

Luffy's got a dozen advantage and basically can fight as long as he wants, gets empowerment the longer the fight goes on from literally laughing and having fun, his haki would bloom overtime (and whereas 5 minutes were enough to bump him from barely reacting to/trading blows with Kaido to blitzing him and kicking him around for a bit, imagine here).
Adding to that- Gear 5 is CONSTANTLY coated in invisible armament and can tank slashes from a far stronger Kaido than the one who can cut the arm of another 6A clean off with his slashes.

Asta would need a lot of luck to land anything solid on Luffy, and has a short time frame to make anything even work. Luffy has precog, AP stacks, transtumation that makes for environment and opponent control, interaction with energy via rubberization, energy deflection in G5, layered precog and future sight-
Asta's not pulling this in 5 minutes even against pre-awakening Luffy, let alone Gear 5's nonsense.

True DU Asta who is 1.3 Petatons can only last for 5 seconds at best then he will revert to his base state

Wouldn't it be better to restrict Asta to his TDU form? Being in a time limit when he has barely any advantages isn't fair IMO.

True DU Asta who is 1.3 Petatons can only last for 5 seconds at best then he will revert to his base state
That could because he already use almost all his time of normal DU prior to using true DU, his page does not indicate that

Appart from this, Can we do a Battle that does not end un Asta falling short of time against someone that ignores half of his moveset and the other half Luffy has It but better?

For me it equaled energy of both, make Asta cut haki or something, you make asta vs some character and he can't use his anti magic against the same because the guy doesn't have magic?!, I think it's kind of unfair, it's the main power of the character

That could because he already use almost all his time of normal DU prior to using true DU, his page does not indicate that
Someone can add it to his weakness section
Appart from this, Can we do a Battle that does not end un Asta falling short of time against someone that ignores half of his moveset and the other half Luffy has It but better?
Incomplete DU Asta would be 650 Teratons, so I guess?

For me it equaled energy of both, make Asta cut haki or something, you make asta vs some character and he can't use his anti magic against the same because the guy doesn't have magic?!, I think it's kind of unfair, it's the main power of the character
Asta can negate haki, but he can't negate his devil fruit

I'm leaning towards Asta, but I will wait for One Piece supporters

Haki is so different from Magic that It can be negated

If It could be negated and this was Base Luffy ,I would argue about Asta winning, but is not the case

He ain't negating either. Neither of those power systems are even close to similiar for them to be equalized.
Asta just falls short here. He can't use Anti-Magic against a magicless opponent, which is his biggest advantage against characters.

Wouldn't verse equalization require that Magic and Haki have a certain degree of similarity? It wouldn't be good to just equalize random things that don't have much in common.

Luffy wins this. Asta’s anti magic abilities won’t work on him. Luffy also has more hax to put Asta down. Asta could not rely on physicals at all in this fight and would have to use his swords.

Luffy has durability negating attacks and can block objects without them ever connecting. He also has future sight and can reflect energy projectiles. Apparently, now he even gets stronger the more he laughs. A Luffy that wasn’t laughing made the Bajrang Gun.

Anyways, my vote is for Luffy.

Funny how Asta loses 50% of his utility when the opponent doesn't actually use magic.

Luffy FRA.

1.03<Fujitora<Akainu<Big Mom<Kaido<CoC Luffy<Hybrid Kaido<<Shuron Hakke ~ Gear 4 Luffy<<<<Supreme Kong Gun<Bloodlusted Drunk Kaido< Gear 5
The scaling chain is far longer than that, and between CoC Luffy and G4 is a x4 that isn't being counted in value for scaling reasons. Also- base CoC Luffy is 1.3 pt
2 handed attacks (bazooka, eagle bazooka, grizzly magnum, leo bazooka) are scale to or over 2.06. Gear 5 just greatly upscales unquantifiably from that. (With it's own 2 handed attacks)

He can be. But it's a less than x2 difference and Luffy ain't getting damaged MUCH by it due to busoshoku stacks, and the fact that his body can literally break apart to avoid damage altogether. Asta has a speed advantage, but if Luffy applies G2's blood pumping system (since he has everything from before just without the drawbacks) he'd catch up, or have an easier time reacting via future sight (which is massively layered). Even then, a 2.3x difference in speed isn't a lot since Luffy before any precog shenanigans could react to FTE characters comfortably. (and he himself can become FTE with Soru anyway)

Also Luffy's stamina manipulation can just kick in and restore him to 100% while Asta will fall out of his form far sooner and get washed. Luffy can return some attacks via transmuting the ground to rubber and deflecting them, or can grab Asta and turn HIM to rubber and throw him off his game entirely. He can rubberize the environment itself to basically make ground game a hell for Asta too, and continuously slam him with Dura Neg attacks (some of which can outpace Kaido, who greatly upscales from his BASE 8x ftl bagua)

Luffy's got a dozen advantage and basically can fight as long as he wants, gets empowerment the longer the fight goes on from literally laughing and having fun, his haki would bloom overtime (and whereas 5 minutes were enough to bump him from barely reacting to/trading blows with Kaido to blitzing him and kicking him around for a bit, imagine here).
Adding to that- Gear 5 is CONSTANTLY coated in invisible armament and can tank slashes from a far stronger Kaido than the one who can cut the arm of another 6A clean off with his slashes.

Asta would need a lot of luck to land anything solid on Luffy, and has a short time frame to make anything even work. Luffy has precog, AP stacks, transtumation that makes for environment and opponent control, interaction with energy via rubberization, energy deflection in G5, layered precog and future sight-
Asta's not pulling this in 5 minutes even against pre-awakening Luffy, let alone Gear 5's nonsense.
If that didn't make it clear-

Voting Luffy cuz it's a dozen advantages vs 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back