• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
PsychoWarper said:
I know Blue has said his hate for Masada verse is somewhat joking but seeing as how he seems to hate on it in like every thread its hard to believe, anyway yes there is in fact conflict within Masadaverse even with the OP characters.
The verse mostly only annoys me as a vs debator though. In terms of quality it seems pretty okay at a glance and I've heard that the characters are pretty enjoyable.

I can understand that, looking at a verse from a perspective of VS debating can warp your view of it, anyway we are derailing and should probably stop.

Huh ok then, well anyway like I said looking at verses through the lens of VS Debating can/will warp your view of it.

PsychoWarper said:
Huh ok then, well anyway like I said looking at verses through the lens of VS Debating can/will warp your view of it.
True. Several verses here had proven to either be far stronger or weaker than my expectations (though the former is more frequent). There's also that feeling of looking at a hax wall and thinking to oneself how it would have been pretty useful in a certain part of the story and the realiztion that authors can be inconsistent as hell (A tier 7 being hurt by bullets for instance).

The real cal howard said:
Senses tingling
I hear sh*tting on Masadaverse

Go on....
I'm starting to feel that you don't like BS hax-lords... and I agree.

@Cal

Who do you dislike more Reinhard or 682?

Reinhard does at least eventually gets ******* rekt by Haju

I mean 682 in extended canon can either be a total dud or completely unkillable but it is interesting to see you get over 682 since you used to hate the lizard with a passion.

Phoenks said:
But extended cannon is always unkillable smh
This. I can stomach or even enjoy insane hax provided that the characters don't have equally insane survivabilty. Reinhard having Type 8 dependent on a 1-A+, negating all types of immortality and Regenerationn pisses me off to no end sometimes.

Same. Same.

And I said this again, his (canonical) defeat isn't even cathartic. He gets what he wants and dies smiling.

Which is why Hajun did nothing wrong.

The real cal howard said:
Same. Same.
And I said this again, his (canonical) defeat isn't even cathartic. He gets what he wants and dies smiling.

Which is why Hajun did nothing wrong.
Honestly though, with how much Hajun gets hyped up at times you'd think he wouldn't be beaten but hey, even immeasurable Taiji falls to PIS sometimes.

When Hajun loses he doesnt have Immeasurable Taiji, when loses hes at his absolute weakest being dragged down by the infinite souls and without the tumor (Even at this point hes still superior to Rein, Merc and Marie) and fights someone who has Immeasurable Taiji.

When Hajun actually has his full Taiji he wins and deletes everything its just due to Merc's BS it gets undone.

Hell Reinhard isnt even brought back, in K3 LLT is passed on due to his death iirc.

PsychoWarper said:
When Hajun loses he doesnt have Immeasurable Taiji, when loses hes at his absolute weakest being dragged down by the infinite souls and without the tumor (Even at this point hes still superior to Rein, Merc and Marie) and fights someone who has Immeasurable Taiji.
When Hajun actually has his full Taiji he wins and deletes everything its just due to Merc's BS it gets undone.

Hell Reinhard isnt even brought back, in K3 LLT is passed on due to his death iirc.
Throne God Hajun is still described as having immeasurable and evergrowing Taiji despite being weakened yet Tenma (who's countless infinities weaker) pushes back his Law. I'm still wondering how that even works since I thought a staple of Taikyoku was that a higher value always reigned supreme over a lower one regardless of the latter's abilities.

Iirc he wasnt ever growing anymore though I havnt seen that stuff in awhile, plus by the time he fought Habaki he was no longer Immeasurable or ever growing.

Technically Yato only slowed down his Law not stop it, it was still going to happen, the reason Hajun didnt just go a yeet Yato to make his Law happen was due to his arrogance, he saw Yato as no different from 3D trash that was beneath him, thats why he gave power to Habaki and Yakou so they could take of the the trash (Yato).

Planck69 said:
PsychoWarper said:

Throne God Hajun is still described as having immeasurable and evergrowing Taiji despite being weakened yet Tenma (who's countless infinities weaker) pushes back his Law. I'm still wondering how that even works since I thought a staple of Taikyoku was that a higher value always reigned supreme over a lower one regardless of the latter's abilities.
P L O T

Technically that Loli is Hajuns twin brother the Tumor.

@War

More like CIS, though that CIS was a major oart of his character and a reason he was so powerful

PsychoWarper said:
Technically that Loli is Hajuns twin brother the Tumor.
@War

More like CIS, though that CIS was a major oart of his character and a reason he was so powerful
It's a trap!

When you're literally too stupid to be beaten.

Hes basically so arrogant it ranges into stupidity, like hes the worst jobber in fiction above even like HA DIO or Gilgamesh.

They don't debate, they just impose things and reasonings in VS. Let's say: I came with a reasoning that implies philosophy, questions that the Masadaverse-fans never ask nor bring to any post and plausibility regarding other fictions... They just disregard the same just by quoting Taikyoku and all that dumbness. They don't debate, they impose. But that would be the "hardliners", those who are not blinded by what others see in the verse are the most plausible ones

BleedingPeach said:
They don't debate, they just impose things and reasonings in VS. Let's say: I came with a reasoning that implies philosophy, questions that the Masadaverse-fans never ask nor bring to any post and plausibility regarding other fictions... They just disregard the same just by quoting Taikyoku and all that dumbness. They don't debate, they impose. But that would be the "hardliners", those who are not blinded by what others see in the verse are the most plausible ones
THIS. Everytime, I see someone point out how a certain character is more powerful, how the Masadaverse can fall short compared to other cosmologies even with these new revisions of theirs and the first thing they do is hide behind "BuT tAiJI iS DiFFErenT FrOM cosMOLOGy" as if that means anything on an indexing site that now uses a single hard metric that doesn't give leeway to Tier 1 verses to be as strong as they wish to be anymore.

I swear the argument that Hajun will always grow stronger than his opponent no matter what (NLF incarnate) is one of the most misinfomed, delusional and outright pretentious statements I've ever heard outside of Screw-Attack worshipping Superman.

Sorry for the rant.

So, one wants a philosophical debate about the powers of fictional characters and the other thinks the cosmology and the power level it presents is BS and NFL despite not knowing the verse past vsbattles....

Seems legit

Back