• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Currently 3812 beats all the Hadou Gods, but theyre undergoing revisions that will put them at High 1-A iirc

OfficialGilgamesh said:
LordUrien935 said:
All of them are High 1-A? I thought they were only going to be 1-A+ and only Hajun would be High 1-A.
I still don't get the difference between 1-A+ and High 1-A, to be honest.
1-A+ is transcending infinite outversal structures, High 1-A is transcending 1-A+ like 1-A transcend High 1-B.

LordUrien935 said:
All of them are High 1-A? I thought they were only going to be 1-A+ and only Hajun would be High 1-A.
How? hajun transcendance the taiji or possesses Immeasurable tiaji ?

Phoenks said:
3812 is the most powerful 1-A
If this is only because he transcends infinite levels of metaphysical existence then no, he isn't. Hypnos performed the same feat and might even be High 1-A after revisions. The Hadou Gods are also stupidly high into 1-A+.

Planck69 said:
Phoenks said:
3812 is the most powerful 1-A
If this is only because he transcends infinite levels of metaphysical existence then no, he isn't. Hypnos performed the same feat and might even be High 1-A after revisions. The Hadou Gods are also stupidly high into 1-A+.
actually Hypnos is only 1-A+, only Outer Gods is High 1-A and Yog & Azzy is 0

Wardokman69 said:
actually Hypnos is only 1-A+, only Outer Gods is High 1-A and Yog & Azzy is 0
Hypnos possibly being High 1-A is due to him succeeding to cross into the Outer Void, however brief it was. However, if the Gates are confirmed to be extensions of lesser gates outside the multiversal hierarchy then he's just a slightly higher degree of 1-A+ (akin to a Gudou God with a Taiji value of 1).

I myself subscribe to the interpretation that he only flew past the first Gate and not into the Outer Void but both scenarios are equally plausible. We'll just have to wait and see.

Phoenks said:
I mean base 1-A?
Oh, I see. But isn't he 1-A+ via potentially transcending infinite narratives that transcend dimensional reality? If not then he definitely is a strong contender.

Yeah when he transcends he goes up a tier, which is what makes him such a strong base 1-A

Phoenks said:
so scp 3812 would solo marvel?
Yes, as of now, he would. Which is something that has me wheezing silently in laughter everytime one of my friends uses TOAA as a measuring stick for absolute power.

not to make a extreme debate but in your opinion who would win between marvel and dc in an all out brawl

Obviously DC. It has high 1A's like the overmonitor and the source and even a tier 0-the writer. It has also many 1A's

Phoenks said:
not to make a extreme debate but in your opinion who would win between marvel and dc in an all out brawl
DC Comics curbstomps.

I love how everyone outside the wiki like comicvine, danco, all the other clone VSBW, death battle, hypes up TOAA and here we are hyping up SCP-3812 LMAO

It's pretty funny by how much we have different favorites. Others love Marvel and DC and that is their main focus. This wiki's main focus is anime and japanese stuff like masada

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I love how everyone outside the wiki like comicvine, danco, all the other clone VSBW, death battle, hypes up TOAA and here we are hyping up SCP-3812 LMAO
It's pretty funny by how much we have different favorites. Others love Marvel and DC and that is their main focus. This wiki's main focus is anime and japanese stuff like masada
Definitely find it funny as well. Though if you mean that we view eastern media as the most broken then..... cough, cough, wheeze.

Not like that, it's that eastern franchises usually get more support than western ones from I see
That's pretty true. High-end eastern media seems to be far more combat oriented and geared towards battle than their western counterparts (it helps that many bullshit hax originate from their as well).

Planck69 said:
Not like that, it's that eastern franchises usually get more support than western ones from I see
That's pretty true. High-end eastern media seems to be far more combat oriented and geared towards battle than their western counterparts (it helps that many bullshit hax originate from their as well).
most eastern characters are broken walls of texts like blazblue, masada, or have some OP 1-A hax.

It's pretty odd why eastern writers want to give their characters broken walls of hax

Phoenks said:
who is the most haxxed character on the wiki?
Do you mean who has the most potent hax or who has the most padded P&A section? The former is probably some Masadaverse dude if we ignore High 1-A/0 verses but the latter is kinda hard to tell since many abilities bleed into each other and some characters can do the same with less powers.

the masada verse.
Even the fodder of Masada have 1-A++++++++ Hax

That's how much of a suggverse it is
At least Lovecraft had the class of only introducing one smurf and keeping the high-tiers seperate from the normal part of the setting. I went to check out Nakiri Kuubou's profile and the first thing that came to mind was asking myself how any sort of conflict could exist with this character around.

Then I remembered what verse I was dealing with.

I know Blue has said his hate for Masada verse is somewhat joking but seeing as how he seems to hate on it in like every thread its hard to believe, anyway yes there is in fact conflict within Masadaverse even with the OP characters.

Back