• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Government Employed Murderers. Jack the Ripper (RoR) vs Rob Lucci (One Piece)

no it's not... What? Her precog is literally working..? The only way it doesn't work is by completely blitzing their movement speed to where they can't do anything

Which hybrid Lucci can do
You're not understanding. Big head's inability to react to blitz attacks is her own problem— I understand the concept behind what you mean, but her being unable to fight back just means she doesn't have feats that involve fighting off blitz level attacks, Jack does; Lucci's blitzes involve an amp he needs to use, not something he applies with every single step, and a form that on its own Jack can handle just fine. Unless Lucci is using Soru with every single step he takes then Jack will be okay against his base Hybrid attacks, and even if he does use Soru, 99% chance he just charges into a collection of threads that slices of to bits or Jack drops like 3 buildings on him while he's busy dodging.

Big head's inability to react to blitz attacks is her own problem— I understand the concept behind what you mean, but her being unable to fight back just means she doesn't have feats that involve fighting off blitz level attacks, Jack does
He does not against 2x blitz levels of speed and one of them completely blitzes your movement speed where it will look like your standing still, this is a fact you are ignoring

no amount of precog or skill can help you, unless your skill transcend distance or some shit

She can't have any feats of fighting back against those types of blitzes as it's literally impossible without any speed amps.
Unless Lucci is using Soru with every single step he takes then Jack will be okay against his base Hybrid attacks, and even if he does use Soru, 99% chance he just charges into a collection of threads that slices of to bits or Jack drops like 3 buildings on him while he's busy dodging.
He's not dodging or moving an inch before getting hit... he does not have the speed to do anything

He does not against 2x blitz levels of speed and one of them completely blitzes your movement speed where it will look like your standing still, this is a fact you are ignoring

no amount of precog or skill can help you, unless your skill transcend distance or some shit

She can't have any feats of fighting back against those types of blitzes as it's literally impossible without any speed amps.
I literally showed you scans of Jack fighting back against a guy who can blitz him from a distance lol. Did you not see it?

I also don't know why you keep saying 2x blitz levels like Lucci is in a passive state of Soru.

I literally showed you scans of Jack fighting back against a guy who can blitz him from a distance lol. Did you not see it?
That's not the speed of making you look frozen, just blitzed his reactions
I also don't know why you keep saying 2x blitz levels like Lucci is in a passive state of Soru.
He spams Soru and he does when moving through the air with Kamisori

That's not the speed of making you look frozen, just blitzed his reactions
Literally show me a scan where it says Gear 2 makes your opponent seem frozen. If your argument is "he must've done it because her head didn't move" it's just baseless conjecture and I'm ignoring it.
He spams Soru and he does when moving through the air with Kamisori
I'm reading his fight with Luffy right now and he is NOT spamming Soru. Hell, rather than use Soru to get out of the way he acted like an idiot and blocked Gear 3 Luffy's punch lmao. It's not something he's using every 1 second.

Gear 3 even makes Luffy slower the bigger he gets lmao why didn't he just use Soru to dodge

Literally show me a scan where it says Gear 2 makes your opponent seem frozen. If your argument is "he must've done it because her head didn't move" it's just baseless conjecture and I'm ignoring it.
I don't need a statement when it's literally explicitly shown both in the manga and anime of his speed making her seem frozen, you ignoring that will simply invalidate your vote.
I'm reading his fight with Luffy right now and he is NOT spamming Soru. Hell, rather than use Soru to get out of the way he acted like an idiot and blocked Gear 3 Luffy's punch lmao. It's not something he's using every 1 second.
0418-017.png
0420-013.png
0420-014.png
0421-013.png
0423-004.png
0425-010.png
0425-011.png
0425-013.png
0425-014.png
0426-015.png

he is, have to be incredibly disingenuous to say he wasn't spamming it at nearly the whole fight while using hybrid

Last edited:
I don't need a statement when it's literally explicitly shown both in the manga and anime, you ignoring that will simply invalidate your vote.
So yeah, pointless conjecture over basic blitzing. Of course. Not going to be responding to this point until new evidence is provided, so do not expect me to.
0418-017.png
0420-013.png
0420-014.png
0421-013.png
0423-004.png
0425-010.png
0425-011.png
0425-013.png
0425-014.png
0426-015.png

he is, have to be incredibly disingenuous to say he wasn't spamming it at nearly the whole fight while using hybrid
Your definition of spamming is warped. When I think of spamming I think of he uses it every second and you can barely see him without using it. Your showing me instances of him using it multiple times over the span of an ENTIRE FIGHT, which is proof it's in character, not proof he's going to spam it. There's literally an entire sequence of combat among the scans you've shown me where he doesn't use Soru or Kamisori, actually lol.

Also, your scans are a pain in the ass to look at, upload them to imgur and put them in links because this is just obnoxious.

Your definition of spamming is warped. When I think of spamming I think of he uses it every second and you can barely see him without using it.
literally what he did...
There's literally an entire sequence of combat among the scans you've shown me where he doesn't use Soru or Kamisori, actually lol.
Literally every single movement in the scans, show him using Soru or Kamisori... Idk what you're seeing

Voting Lucci tho if this isn't a stomp

Now you're just lying in my face. Lucci does not use Soru every second of the fight. He literally even let's himself get hit by Gear 3 luffy instead of using Kamisori to fly away.
he didn't even move there... He also used tekkai instead

Every single jump he does in the air, is soru...
0421-013.png

Your vote is based literally on lies
Prove that... It's literally on his profile that he's comparable to gear 2nd whom I literally showed blitz an observation haki user with them not being able to do anything because of the speed gap
where's Kachon when you need him...
He agreed with me.

he didn't even move there... He also used tekkai instead
Which is the point. He DIDN'T use Soru or Kamisori. The fact that he utilized another move literally proves my point that he doesn't spam it, especially when he could and should have used it against an opponent who was massively slower than him at the time. Him blocking that move literally lead to him nearly getting knocked into the water, his biggest weakness, it's an oversight on Lucci's part to have used tekkai there.
Every single jump he does in the air, is soru...
That's Kamisori, a different application of Soru, something he also doesn't spam.
Prove that..
You literally just lied and said he spams Soru when I showed you him not utilizing Soru when he 100% should have used Soru. Lucci is evidently not a strategic genius.
He agreed with me.
The point is that he argues better than the garbage you're spewing now 😭

That's Kamisori, a different application of Soru, something he also doesn't spam.
... He does spam.
You literally just lied and said he spams Soru when I showed you him not utilizing Soru when he 100% should have used Soru. Lucci is evidently not a strategic genius.
You showed 1 single instance of him not moving. That doesn't debunk the scans of him spamming them against luffy and using it on ever single movement.
The point is that he argues better than the garbage you're spewing now 😭
Crying won't change the truth

I don't need a statement when it's literally explicitly shown both in the manga and anime of his speed making her seem frozen, you ignoring that will simply invalidate your vote.

0418-017.png
0420-013.png
0420-014.png
0421-013.png
0423-004.png
0425-010.png
0425-011.png
0425-013.png
0425-014.png
0426-015.png

Ik this is very off topic but oh my god the choreography was impeccable pre ts

You showed 1 single instance of him not moving. That doesn't debunk the scans of him spamming them against luffy and using it on ever single movement.
He literally has an entire conversation with Luffy without using Soru once.

The first time he uses Rankyaku he waits until Luffy gets as close as possible rather than using Soru to get behind him or something.

Again

It's insanity that I've read your own manga more thoroughly than you have. I've shown you not 1 but FOUR times of him not using Soru. And five times.

He can't move because of luffy holding him in place
Something that's shown to not work
0425-010.png

He literally has an entire conversation with Luffy without using Soru once.
Because he doesn't need to and it would be to risky as luffy has the speed to dodge or counter attack
And five times.
Literally not needed for him to do, he Landed the attack and easily dodged without hybrid or soru...

Are you going to show him sleeping next time and say he's not using soru? Like how is this even an argument... In the span of one chapter he does minimum 16 soru's... That's literally spamming it

He can't move because of luffy holding him in place
Luffy has one of his legs in one place, he could very easily use his other leg to throw Luffy off but he doesn't.
Something that's shown to not work
Literally worked the moment he tried it again.
Because he doesn't need to and it would be to risky as luffy has the speed to dodge or counter attack
He literally uses it in other exchanges with an equal risk of being countered. Luffy very well could've countered him when he tried using Rokugan (not Rankyaku, I got the names mixed up) but he decided to do it anyways.
Literally not needed for him to do, he Landed the attack and easily dodged without hybrid or soru
If he doesn't use Soru if he doesn't need to that's proof that he doesn't SPAM SORU????

I'm tired of arguing with a stonewall so I'm voting Jack. Hybrid already isn't much of a factor in the fight and Soru is not spammed and apparently he doesn't even use it if he doesn't need to (according to Monkey of Life), so Jack just puts him in a thread trap with his environmental advantage and trapping, he realizes he's like 4 times weaker so using Soru to break out hurts him, and Jack stabs him in the throat with a knife.

Literally worked the moment he tried it again.
0426-013.png

I wonder why
Luffy has one of his legs in one place, he could very easily use his other leg to throw Luffy off but he doesn't.
He still can't use soru in that instance.
He literally uses it in other exchanges with an equal risk of being countered. Luffy very well could've countered him when he tried using Rokugan (not Rankyaku, I got the names mixed up) but he decided to do it anyways.
No he couldn't because his arm was stretched back, leaving an opening
If he doesn't use Soru if he doesn't need to that's proof that he doesn't SPAM SORU????
No it's not... Spamming doesn't mean passive.

This is all useless debating... Not going to waste my time anymore trying to explain to you

Back