• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament grand finals Kamen Rider vs Kamen Rider

Kamen Rider Blade (Kamen Rider Blade) (@Nicetoderp) vs Kamen Rider Kuuga (Rising Forms) (Kamen Rider) (@Jamesthetaker)

Rules: Equal Speed, Low 7-B only, location is Empire Porky Building, specifically Construction Floor distance is 50 meters.

Quick Plot: After finished battle Kamen Riders have entered the building since there's no place left to go. As soon as they've noticed each other they decided stand still but prepared their weapons. They entered the elevator, it felt like it could end in one blow. Blade went first and attacked with him sharp sword which Kuuga dodged, and punched Blade so hard, that door of elevator was broken and they started to fight in Construction floor.

Kamen Rider (Kuuga):

Kamen Rider (Blade):

Kamen Rider (Inconclusive):

The other combatants supporters who lose to the Riders see the grand final be like:
c09b333d4bed6bd5e52e93022ce82660.gif

The Kamen Rider supporters ready to debating each other be like:
civil-war-avengers.gif

Me who isn't ready for Rider vs Rider be like:
sweating-nervous.gif

Alright, let’s get the elephant out of the room. Can Yusuke is his seals for an instant win? Yes, although Yusuke would likely lead with Titan to which Kenzaki would easily overwhelm due to his Rouze Cards amping all of his stats. Yusuke’s saving grace would be his explosion when in his Pegasus form.

But there’s one big problem. Kenzaki’s entire fighting style revolves around overwhelm his opponents, constantly pushing back to the point where they have to play the defensive. Which would mean Yusuke’s not gonna be able to fire a shot, especially with Kenzaki closing the distance with his enhanced Mach Jaguar

Kuuga is cool but Blade form are basically "all my power combined" which granted him huge versality. Blade can do almost anything Kuuga can, expect for that dura neg kick, but he has other ways around it. As for skills, they both fought ancient beings for a long time, although Blade can adapt mid-combat faster than Kuuga.

Overall, both Riders have good chance to win this tournament but Blade are better equipped and somewhat better at adapting in combat. Blade FRA.

There's nothing much for me then really explain here. Blade simply edge out more on the fact that he have better RPL and overall better AMP, Pegasus form get neg by forcefield, get outrun if he try to goes into Titan via Mach Jaguar, get out amp in Mighty which leave Dragon as the form that allowed Kuuga to out mobility Blade.

Kuuga can still win this if Blade decide to amp the shit out of of him by shocking Kuuga from the first time, so Blade fra.

One more vote.

But I've also unofficially prepared final boss of this tournament, muhahahaha.

Alright. So to keep this simple, Blade has a faster RPL and a lot more amps on his side. That said, lightning based attacks are a common attack of his, meaning he'd accidentally be giving Kuuga some amps due to how electricity is beneficial for Godai. I don't think Blade would continue using those same attacks though because he's gonna realize that they're clearly not doing much to harm Kuuga and will ultimately rely on different attacks.

My belief is that Kenzaki will definitely cause Godai to get stronger by complete accident, but will eventually overcome him with his faster RPL, amps, and array of Rouze Card abilities.

If the Time Scarab wasn't restricted, this fight would become a little less evenly matched.

Voting Kamen Rider Blade

Back