• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament Round 2, Match 3: Saten vs Kamen Rider Kuuga

Round 2, Match 3: Saten (Needless) (@Antoniofer) vs Kamen Rider Kuuga (Rising Forms) (Kamen Rider) (@Jamesthetaker)
Tournament
Rules: Equal speed, Base Saten is used since apparently Saten in other key is so strong that listed in top 5 strongest Low 7-Bs, EoS Kuuga is used with nothing above Low 7-B. Location is as previous Tazmily Village.

Quick plot: After Kuuga ended with Puck, storm appeared around Tazmilly Village, and large scream was heard nearby, Kuuga thought it's coming from beach and decided to go there, but suddenly Saten attacked from behind seeing Kuuga as responsible for destruction which left after his fight against Puck. Nevertheless it's all leaded to battle.

Saten:

Kuuga:

Inconlusive:

OK
looking at the profiles i absolutely vote Kuuga for having more hax, and reactive power level

Ok, fixxed the link in the profile, he scales to 2.89 megatons, although conventional attacks are technically weaker than that.

As for the fight, Kuuga seems to have more versatility, and have Reactive Evolution; although, if he get close the Saten this one may suck the heat out of his body (temperatures are so that it generally shatters hard objects).

reactive power level not reactive evolution
Ok, fixxed the link in the profile, he scales to 2.89 megatons, although conventional attacks are technically weaker than that.

As for the fight, Kuuga seems to have more versatility, and have Reactive Evolution; although, if he get close the Saten this one may suck the heat out of his body (temperatures are so that it generally shatters hard objects).

Well, Kuuga’s explosion manip could pretty easily end Saten, considering how they explode the target from the inside out. Kuuga also doesn’t need to to be close to do this, since he could use the Pegasus Bowgun to attack.

I also don’t know how Saten can take out the Gouram since it could constantly use the environment to reform itself and it’s mechanical so sucking the heat out of it wouldn’t do anything.

So basically Killer Queen? Guess Saten doesn't have defense against that beyond dodging.

Maybe I should have left that one user to nominate Blade after all.

Yeah, and the reason that Kuuga enemy doesn't explode instantly thanks to their power being able to suppressed Kuuga's mark.

And the one that can't basically have to rips off their limbs or their whole body turn to gibs

I think there have been an misunderstood on how Kuuga fight this entire time.

First of all, Kuuga doesn't just summon Gouram and snip enemy from away from the get go, at least not until he know how they fight. Normally, he would enter H2H to observe the enemy movement and fighting style. Based on Saten look, Mighty or Dragon Form is likely the choice for him. Once he know Saten have an dangerous ability then he would use Pegasus to keep the distance.

Well, i mean, he’s coming off of the Puck fight so he likely already is in his Pegasus form.
Well for sake of debate I don't want to mix up plot as factor of battle itself (cause plot here is mainly me having fun).
But for the sake of plot let's say Kuuga went back to base for a moment before fight, either way result shouldn't be much affected😉

Voting Kuuga here. His versatility in fighting styles, weaponry, and abilities are enough to seal a victory here. Plus, what BERRIES said above about the Heat Absorption is important to keep in mind

Back