• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Tournament Round 1: Match 3 (Darkseid VS Broly)

I overlooked the first part of this, if Darkseid absorbs Broly’s beam the AP gap will be closed.
Yeah if, I doubt it though. But even if he does, he won't do it again until he is much stronger because broly learns as he fights, when he punched vegeta at the beginning of their fight vegeta blocked his face, but the second time broly punched him he punched his stomach when vegeta blocked his face. So broly will refrain from using blasts until he's much faster, but charged attacks actually OKO comparable opponents so that's kind of crazy.

Yeah if, I doubt it though. But even if he does, he won't do it again until he is much stronger because broly learns as he fights, when he punched vegeta at the beginning of their fight vegeta blocked his face, but the second time broly punched him he punched his stomach when vegeta blocked his face. So broly will refrain from using blasts until he's much faster, but charged attacks actually OKO comparable opponents so that's kind of crazy.
The energy he absorbed will help make him comparable to Broly and help last long enough to realize he needs to use his hax. Broly’s RPL is fast but I don’t think it’s fast enough to vastly surpass and one-hit-kill someone that’s amped with his own energy.

The energy he absorbed will help make him comparable to Broly and help last long enough to realize he needs to use his hax. Broly’s RPL is fast but I don’t think it’s fast enough to vastly surpass and one-hit-kill someone that’s amped with his own energy.
He may not even absorb the first attack as the blast not only gets strong enough to OKO but also fast enough to blitz. If dark man drinks it then he will be on the same level as broly, but broly's reactive PL is so fast that he went from getting beat up by base vegeta to keeping up with SSJ vegeta to slapping around SSG Vegeta and SSG Goku and then when he started fighting gogeta as a SSJ, he grew strong enough to match SSJ Gogeta who's base form is much stronger than SSB Goku's, I think I don't need to put into perspective how fast he grows, the only way Goku is able to keep up with hikari broly is because he also has RPL, not only does broly grow stronger but a better fighter too, speed is the issue here, dark man will get overwhelmed very quickly.

Back