• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The fourth match of the tournament is between Granolah (Dragon Ball RWBY Super) and Boom, also known as Optimum Fang (Veneficaverse).

Winner advances to face Akumo in round 2.

RULES:
  • Equalized Speed
  • Keys:
    • Granolah: Before Becoming "The Strongest"
    • Boom: Post Mountain Training
  • SBA for anything else.
Granolah: 0

Boom: 3

Last edited:
Boom starts the fight by taking his stance, then studying Granolah's. He can determine the fighting style Granolah will use based on the stance that he takes.

Because this is pre wish Granolah he basically fights like Cannon Granolah, he is basically stronger then baseline moon level and is so skilled he can fight off dbs Bann (Goku) and Ruby at the same time as well as Raditz, Vegeta

As even though that's a different key, his skill should still be the same after his wish to be the strongest, meaning he is that skilled

This will likely come down to pure technique. Boom is very skilled in his own right, since he has training from Bang and Garou in the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, as well as the inventing his own style, the Raging Flare Crush Fist, which he is the highest master of.

This is also a Boom which has finished completely refining himself in a mountain for a couple months, so he’s at the height of his skill with both arts.

Water stream can reflect ki blasts and punches back at granolah with double power, and Raging Flare Crush Fist can also inflict major damage in tight. He can also time his muscle fluctuations during combinations to cause even MORE damage.

This will likely come down to pure technique. Boom is very skilled in his own right, since he has training from Bang and Garou in the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, as well as the inventing his own style, the Raging Flare Crush Fist, which he is the highest master of.

This is also a Boom which has finished completely refining himself in a mountain for a couple months, so he’s at the height of his skill with both arts.

Water stream can reflect ki blasts and punches back at granolah with double power, and Raging Flare Crush Fist can also inflict major damage in tight. He can also time his muscle fluctuations during combinations to cause even MORE damage.
Idk Granolah can fight against two people who are as skilled as dragon ball super goku at the same time

Idk Granolah can fight against two people who are as skilled as dragon ball super goku at the same time
Boom could very well just reflect that skill right back at Granolah with twice the power with Water Stream even if he is occasionally hit through the small openings he may leave

I don’t think Boom is on equal skill as Granolah, however, I do believe that he can win this through pure technique instead, by biding his time for Granolah to get close. He can reflect any ki attacks he sends at him during that time, and overpower with with the Raging Flare Crush Fist when he gets close enough to physically clash.

I don’t think Boom is on equal skill as Granolah
This seems a bit strange to me, considering the nature of Dragon Ball. Heck, looking at Goku's page, about 99% of this skill feats are more with understanding his supernatural power system than properly engaging with an opponent and selecting the appropriate options

Granted the pitfalls I'm bringing up applies to like, a lot of fictional martial artists so it's mostly whatever but something like the ability to precognitively figure out how someone is going to attack is really good, and his arsenal from that seems to pretty solidly exceed what Granolah is capable of

This seems a bit strange to me, considering the nature of Dragon Ball. Heck, looking at Goku's page, about 99% of this skill feats are more with understanding his supernatural power system than properly engaging with an opponent and selecting the appropriate options

Granted the pitfalls I'm bringing up applies to like, a lot of fictional martial artists so it's mostly whatever but something like the ability to precognitively figure out how someone is going to attack is really good, and his arsenal from that seems to pretty solidly exceed what Granolah is capable of
Did we have a who ass debate on who is more skilled between goku and garou?

I wasn't in that, but by my opinion Goku's way more experienced than like, outright skilled in the sense he can deal with and dish out attacks effectively even when lacking an outright stat advantage

I'll just vote for Boom

Even if not more skilled due to also falling into the pitfall I mentioned earlier, the abilities he has on account of his skill give him a bit more to work with compared to granolah seemingly just having a variety of attacks, some of which are ranged. Precognition via a sheer understanding of an opponent is just really hard to beat, along with the abiliry to use vibrations to attack internal organs more effectively (granted, the example on his page is armor, but the description and the nature of blunt force does make me feel inclined to say it's got a lot of room for doing something like making a torso punch go straight to the heart for a pretty much immediately lethal blow)

Back