• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros vs Hagoromo Otsutsuki

Hagoromo Otsutsuki HD
Lord boros by mithferion-db2vqlv

The sage of six paths vs The Denominator of the universe, who would win?

Lord boros starts unrestricted, can use Meteoric burst later

Hagoromo is in his Jinchuriki state

They start 10 meters apart, they are in Lord boros ship, same place where Saitama and Boros engaged battle

Verse equalization

Lord Boros: 1

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki:

Look at Hagoromo's profile.Boros is high6A physically and 5-B with his final attack,Hagoromo can nullify or absorb that attack.Even if Boros was 5B physically he still would get destroyed.

Hmmm,no.TSB should be able to nullify 5 tier attacks and Hagoromo should be able to absorb 5B attacks,at least baseline.Kaguya without full juubi could absorb chakra from people and Perform 5A attack.I dont seee why Hagoromo with 100% Juubi can not absorb a baseline 5-B attack.Ghost Hagoromo is powerful enough to amp Naruto and Sasuke to low5B,he has no Juubi inside.

Dzhindzholia said:
Hmmm,no.TSB should be able to nullify 5 tier attacks and Hagoromo should be able to absorb 5B attacks,at least baseline.Kaguya without full juubi could absorb chakra from people and Perform 5A attack.I dont seee why Hagoromo with 100% Juubi can not absorb a baseline 5-B attack.Ghost Hagoromo is powerful enough to amp Naruto and Sasuke to low5B,he has no Juubi inside.
Well has Hagoromo himself shown to be able to deflect Kaguya's 5-A Attack himself? Cause if so then this is a stomp in Hagoromo's favor. If not then Inconclusive

The only way for Boros to damage Hagoromo is to use Star Cannon.

"Well has Hagoromo himself shown to be able to deflect Kaguya's 5-A Attack himself"

No,but powerscaling,they have the same source of power.

Even without counting it Hagoromo can just dodge,look at his abilities.

Dzhindzholia said:
No,but powerscaling,they have the same source of power.

Even without counting it Hagoromo can just dodge,look at his abilities.
So you mean that since Hagoromo has the same power source as Kaguya he could theoretically deflect Kaguya's Attack.

That like saying "Since Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Nihilus use the force, Obi-Wan should be able to resist Nihilus abilities even though he has never shown resistance to things like death manipulation or soul manipulation". Unless Hagoromo has been shown to or at least be stated to be able to deflect her attack then you can say he is able to something of that caliber.

Either than that you cannot say that since they use the same power source unless they are on a equal playing field. There could very easily be a power disparity among people who use the same power source or another user of the exact same power source could very easily be more skilled in manipulating it than the other person who is less skilled.

Edit: Some grammar stuff

^I didn't say Hagoromo will use ETSB,i say he can absorb chakra at least up to tier 5-B.Reread what i wrote.

"Either than that you cannot say that since they use the same power source they are on a equal playing field"

Yes they are,in Naruto verse.

This will probably be closed anyway.

Why u guys talking about if Hag can deflect Kaguyas attack because they both have SOSP energy so her attacks will negate his TSB. This is a bad comparison since they both have SOSP energy

Dzhindzholia said:
^I didn't say Hagoromo will use ETSB,i say he can absorb chakra at least up to tier 5-B.Reread what i wrote
Yeah I did read what you write but did you read what I wrote. Cause I didn't say that he could use ETSB. I said that just because they both use the same power source doesn't mean Hagoromo is gonna deflect Kaguya's Attack unless he has been stated too or shown to be able to deflect an attack of that caliber.

Though that was more of a failure on my end for not explaining my point more clearly.

But yeah this probably gonna be closed anyway

It is not an attack,Hgo will not deflect an attack.He absorbs energy.

Kaguya is Juubi,and she wasn't in her prime when tried to perform that 5A feat.And Hagoromo is already low5B on his own(he amped Sasuke and Naruto to low5B) + he has full form Juubi inside (Prime Kaguya).

Dzhindzholia said:
It is not an attack,Hgo will not deflect an attack.He absorbs energy.

Kaguya is Juubi,and she wasn't in her prime when tried to perform that 5A feat.And Hagoromo is already low5B on his own(he amped Sasuke and Naruto to low5B) + he has full for Juubi inside (Prime Kaguya).
Okay fair I concede

p╠Âl╠Âe╠Âa╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âm╠Âe╠Âm╠Âb╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âv╠Âo╠Ât╠Âe╠Â

Uninown said:
p╠Âl╠Âe╠Âa╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âm╠Âe╠Âm╠Âb╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âv╠Âo╠Ât╠Âe╠Â
This is a stomp for Hogo so this thread will probably be closed so there's no point in voting

Back