• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking at Yhwach's speed.

I looked at the calc for Mimihagi, and I'm assuming its using the distance gained from the Mach 29 calc on NF.

So, [[1]]

since calc stacking is generally regarded as a bad idea, we should redo the calc.

again i already have answerd you on this, this is simply a multiplier, nothing more nothing less, calc stacking is occured when, using a previously calculated speed, you derive a time frame. this is but merely a multiplier...its not calc stacking...

Illuminati478 said:
again i already have answerd you on this, this is simply a multiplier, nothing more nothing less, calc stacking is occured when, using a previously calculated speed, you derive a time frame. this is but merely a multiplier...its not calc stacking...
I haven't even heard of you before? How could you have answered me?

And that is not what calc stacking is. Calc stacking is just a general term to refer to basing calcs on numbers found from previous calcs.

i answered the comment you made on the calcs page. also multipliers are legit as long as they are specific and aren't contredicted, every calc is based previously scaled and infered figures, you can look on every calc, scaled distances move from one calc to another, in fact, by you're definition of calc stacking, no calc be legit, as i can divide any calc to at least two parts, which can be stand alone calcs, and as such cannot be based on one another...

Illuminati478 said:
i answered the comment you made on the calcs page. also multipliers are legit as long as they are specific and aren't contredicted, every calc is based previously scaled and infered figures, you can look on every calc, scaled distances move from one calc to another, in fact, by you're definition of calc stacking, no calc be legit, as i can divide any calc to at least two parts, which can be stand alone calcs, and as such cannot be based on one another...
No, calcs are usually not applicable if you use old numbers. What you are basically doing is adding an insane multiplier for no reason. You can reuse things like old scalings toget distancedistances and stuff, but what was done here was straight up calc stacking, a previously determined speed from a calc was used to find distance, which is a big no no.

first of all you are basically differentiating without any actual basis, and second of all why do you say for no reason? the multiplier is specific, accurate and is supported by the showing, therefore its alright to use, and stacking doesn't work that way....multipliers are fine.

Back